Rockin' On

"Lets Make Some Magic"

Now I don't know if I have to do this but I am doing it to keep you informed. smile.gif I have a white pair that blessed me with a new egg. Which I have influenced a Boy. Now I need to get 2 CD Day Dream eggs and Influence them appropreatly to get an egg from them too. So I can finally get a mate for this one which I bred. smile.gif

To Be Named when Gendered.

Phew this even gen stuff is crazy lol but I like it! biggrin.gif

I Have a New Dragon!

Breed:White

Owner/Breeder:Me actually

Name of New Dragon: its an eggy still

Link:New egg for magic line pairing

Im working on your request Tivuli..and you are doing great!!'

So..gint sweat it...everyone is busy,;like I Pmed you,you are doing great!

RO

Thanks!! I am having fun and have a goal that I will not have any eggs more eggs on Dec 16th. smile.gif So I can catch Christmas dragons and be open for Christmas dragon gifts biggrin.gif at Christmas time! biggrin.gif

This even Gen is fun!

grammydragon yeah thank you for the hope of gendering correctly that will be the CHALLENGE!! woot! but I'm excited about it! biggrin.gif

Thanks RO for making me start this project it is fun! biggrin.gif

Now I don't know if I have to do this but I am doing it to keep you informed. smile.gif I have a white pair that blessed me with a new egg. Which I have influenced a Boy. Now I need to get 2 CD Day Dream eggs and Influence them appropreatly to get an egg from them too. So I can finally get a mate for this one which I bred. smile.gif

To Be Named when Gendered.

Phew this even gen stuff is crazy lol but I like it! biggrin.gif

I Have a New Dragon!

Name of New Dragon: its an eggy still

Link:New egg for magic line pairing

do you want me to try to breed you a 2nd gen PB daydream? i have some CBs on my scroll. if you would like me to, just shoot me a PM!

If you'll breed for her,Ive already offerred to "catch" a couple of c/bs for her....Sound like a plan???!! tongue.gif

I think we could work it like that * nobody would have to do it all,but we could both help out...Ill catch two when im hunting,you can breed for her, ok?

RO

I Have a Dragon to Donate!

Seawyrm pygmy:

bRockin' On:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7K7IO:"

I have a new "starter" dragon to donate ...ran offsping of pair #8....PM me if you would like to adopt this new baby!!

Claimed by Trekwriter!!YAY!

Rockin' On

Edited by Rockin' On

OK I have been Busy! Ok well spring_dragon and RO have lol OMG thank you guys for catching and breading these for me!! smile.gif

Here is the beginning of my Day Dream Magic line:

Magic Seasons

egg still

egg still

This will start my White Magic Line! smile.gif So far So good! smile.gif

Eggy still

ALL For a Mate for this one eventually I HOPE OMG ! smile.gif

Magic PIE <- PIE because he is 3rd Gen. smile.gif

Edited by Tivuli

Woo hoo!  biggrin.gif

Couldn't wait to show this one off:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sQBBS

Thanks for the good luck (and my new Seawyrm baby), Rocjkin' On!  biggrin.gif

(If anyone would like a sib after Xmas, just PM me.)  wink.gif

WOO HOO WOW Go Trekwriter!! I eventually would LOVE one of the offspring to that egg! smile.gif

I Have a New Dragon!

Name of New Dragon: atm Magic PIE (see bleow)

Link:Magic PIE all Grows up!

Still searching for a better name but had to name it something so I knew where it belongs! biggrin.gif

Edited by Tivuli

Yay, trekwriter, Oh I like it!

Ooooh, may I get on the waiting list for sibling Also??

I already have the perfect name picked out, and will only bug you

Constantly until I get it! pleeeeeeze

Regarding.."Holiday" clicking/gifting" that takes abnout one minute...Im going to post the one site I click on a daily basis(if you miss Tuesday,you can twice on rWednesday)& it costs you NOTHING but a minute of your time to click the sites on the

top of sites letterhead..its for the hungry,neglected animals,etc...but if you feel like

giving something for NOTHING but a minute

http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=91pc58ht9hvme

This is a =hunger site(clicks feed people)but it helps much more...

RO

Regarding.."Holiday" clicking/gifting" that takes abnout one minute...Im going to post the one site I click on a daily basis(if you miss Tuesday,you can twice on rWednesday)& it costs you NOTHING but a minute of your time to click the sites on the

top of sites letterhead..its for the hungry,neglected animals,etc...but if you feel like

giving something for NOTHING but a minute

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickTo...122611_ARS_Html

Just hold cursor next to where it says "click here" & a small box to click will 'appear'...give the animals who need you a cup of food from your click...

This is a hunger site(clicks feed people)but it helps much more...Please give one minute... ohmy.gifhuh.gifsmile.gif

RO

Edited by Rockin' On

Cane we use any type of dragon in our lineage as lone as the egg comes out the right color? For instance if this egg was pink? Could I use it or because it is with vine no? Vine egg ( with magic parent)<-- this was just for kicks I wantto use the vine for another project so no biggy but if I got a white egg could I use it or a Pink?.

What about this egg? White

Ok thanks <3

Stephanie

Hi Tivuli,

What a pretty lineage you have going there. I envision clouds in the skies over a garden.

Actually the answer to your question is No. There is a list of all the dragon breeds that

Rockin' On deemed to be suitable to this lineage because they were mild mannered

magical dragons (not aggressive personalities) posted on the first page of this lineage

thread.

Vines are not included at this time. In their description, it says they are very violent,

and also they cannot use magic.

Your white and silver lineage is gorgeous, and silvers are included in the accepted list.

And to all in the Let's Make Some Magic lineage family,

BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY NEW YEAR COMING UP!

Thanks Grammydragon for the answers! smile.gif Good to know! I liked that little vine egg too! Can't wait until my CB's like each other though for mates.... They are all hating each other right now :/ LOL

So off to my Magic Babies!

Tivuli,

I am PM'ing you some links to see the ridgewings since there are 2 colors for

male and female.

Edited by grammydragon

Grambo is my lietenant...anything you want to ask/tell me re: lineage....feel free to tell/ask her same thing!!

Bless your little black heart grambo(she knows I love her)dont worry!!

We are working on this...its coming along,huh Grammy??! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0PGlr

Which is only PART of the line!!

RO

Message from sven64:

Hi everyone, hope our members are working on their Let's Make Some Magic

projects and someone will post some Show and Tell.

I bred this and hope a member here can use it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/sidHI

I Have a Dragon to Donate!

Breed: Day Glory

Owner/Breeder Donating: sven64

Link: claimed!

Please post who got it.

sven64

Edited by grammydragon

I Gotz it Grammy and sven64!! Thanks YOU! smile.gif

Now I have not asked anyone for anything ever in any forum. But i have a favor to ask of someone. It seems I do not have a CB Silver. Now I dont want a silver egg from the pair although that would be nice. I would like a CB day dream x CB silver = daydream egg( OR Silver if you really want to be generous lol). for this one: Tinsel fail. I can only hope that they LOVE each other and I can breed them and the next egg if you like you can have it so sort of an IOU. I don't know if this is cool go ahead and belittle me tongue.gif But thought I would ask here. smile.gif

Thanks bunches!

Edited by Tivuli

I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to post here. I became a member a short while ago (thanks rockin'), but life took over and then the holidays.

I tried breeding my beginner dragon, but it refused. Will try again next week so that I can join in the lineage fun.

Tivuli, Never any belittling!

Sorry no success, would be great in a Magic's Daydream lineage.

Lyricmaniac,

we all have been side tracked with holidays, RL, etc. so don't worry!

And when we do have time, the breeding seems to not cooperate.........

Anyway, this is not a contest for who gets the mostest or the fastest,

just the magical feeling of a success when it comes along!