Oddsoxdi

How Have You Changed Hunting Techniques?

Whoa, nice technique, Shinobi! Do you have the problem with Google that I did, that when you click on an egg in the Cave, the page kind of 'drops' or jumps so your cursor is no longer on top of the egg spot? Is the auto reload a separate app?

You frequent the same Biomes I do, although the Jungle has many treasures to offer if you're patient.

I tend to switch from one biome to another if there are the same eggs for more than 3 minutes. I've seen blacks and nebulas, but I just can't catch them.

Before the cange I got trios and nebulas with 300 people on the same page, now I can't get them with 40 people in the same biome! blink.gif

I am usually changing biomes, like Desert-Coast-Jungle

But i am hunting in abandoned page too.

Whoa, nice technique, Shinobi! Do you have the problem with Google that I did, that when you click on an egg in the Cave, the page kind of 'drops' or jumps so your cursor is no longer on top of the egg spot? Is the auto reload a separate app?

You frequent the same Biomes I do, although the Jungle has many treasures to offer if you're patient.

I use

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/n...hpbgndfojhdhmjo

For the reloader, set it to 1 second and works magic

and for the window splitting i use Chromie

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/m...dmedhpidpiegabg

just click it for example, 5 times, and it will open 5 separate windows and view the simultaneously

It's an awesoe technique, i only wish i had a greater internet speed

For the most part, I have been staying out of the biomes, and concentration on the AP, as part of the Common Collector's Competition.

I did grab some blockers from the Alpine biome yesterday while I was at work, since nothing in the AP was under 7 days, and I was just looking to help unclog something.

I don't know how to refresh the AP from my cellphone, so grabbing biome blockers is just easier. I dropped them when I got home, so I could continue breeding reds until the next CCC eggs are announced.

I personally dislike the biomes and have had no luck finding anything of note. Course I tend to spend most of my time in the Forest one and it seems by all reports that the place to be is the Desert. The Forest, alas, is always clogged with Whiptails when I get there; I've decided to collect them out of spite.

I've been hanging around the Alpine region a lot. Kind of annoying because not many other people seem to hunt there and it always seems to be full of Noctures and Nilias, but it's where my favorites live (Harvests and Ices) so there's where I sit. I've caught my first CB Ice since the change, yay! Sometimes for a change of pace I'll wander into other areas in search of Misfits and Dark Mysts. I may have to consider collecting Nocturnes for a while to try to keep the mountains well-maintained.

I switch between all biomes and the ap. Although the desert is always emty when I get by:(

I haven't changed my hunting techniques at all since biomes were implemented. I still have to stick with hunting purely in the AP because it's practically impossible, with the lag I get at the top of the hour, for me to catch anything decent from the biomes.

I still haven't really changed my techniques that much since I don't really hunt rares much but if I see them I'll of couse try and see if I can get it since ir is a rare after all. Most of the dragons i collect right now a uncommon or common. The desert is almost always empty which annoys me a bit but not too much.

I go after specific eggs most of the time. I found a good list of which eggs are in which biome, so I tend to stick to the biomes that have those eggs. I do occasionally jump through all the biomes just to see what is dropping, but mostly hunt in the biomes for the eggs I need.

I have also been hunting the abandoned page more and keep getting some lovely gems especially with low hatching times. Also planning to hunt more since seeing an abandoned tinsel blink.gif of course I was too excited to click it that fast!

I still mainly hunt the AP just as I did before the changes.

I hop from biome to biome (Forest/Jungle/Vulcano/Alpine), seeking eighter a Stripe or a Black.

No luck with eighter so far. sad.gif

I've actually started hunting the Cave again since Biomes have come out. I love it.

I usually stalk the Desert on the top of the hour until it empties out, then I randomly click around in other Biomes. Have yet to see a CB Black or Stripe but have caught a few CB Trios and actually saw a CB Gold for the first time in years.

But yeah, I haven't Cave hunted in a looooong time. But now that Biomes are out, I find myself hunting again. happy.gif

The only down-side is the AP is much more boring now. I used to love seeing ND's go through there every once in a while and a few Metals here and there but I barely even go in the AP anymore.

I take in a lot of commons. Sometimes I hatch & release, sometimes I freeze, sometimes I let them mature. I've also been earthquaking more, and I haven't gotten a dead egg yet (but I still don't earthquake a lot). ^-^

I have a routine. . . . I prefer eggs with lineages to CB, 'cause I find it interesting if you see what dragons bred to create yours. Soo I always look at the AP first, and snatch whatever looks good. Then I go to Alpine, Coast, Desert, Forest, Jungle and Volcano, in that order, snatching up anything that looks moderately good. If it won't let me go to the Biomes, then I get something at the AP (most of the time). If I still have room on my scroll, I breed my dragons.