NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

((oh, really? im sorry about that. i didnt know >.<))

Callidus turned his head to look at the other dragon and bowed his head graciously. "I thank you for agreeing to work with me and sincerely appologize for the crack on the nose but you were gong to tear out your claws if you didn't stop. And yes I do have an idea coming together, but would be pleased with any help or ideas you would be able to provide. We will also need to get the rest of the adult dragons together somehow i don't think that will be much of a problem aside from the grouch in the corner," he said motioning at the hellfire wyvern. "If all of us put our heads together we can overcome any obstacle the humans might be able to bring up. By the way, I don't believe i ever got your name."

((it's okay, like i said. You dont have more then one hundred total posts so I won't count it.))

"yes sorry. My name is Elferd. I have nothing but humans seem to want to kill us if that riot was real.Before we escape, we have to find a way to defend ourselves if we have any chance to escape. we can't if we're dead. I have an idea though. if we have a small enough pygmy, it can slip through the feeding hole. the bad thing is is that, we don't know what is on the other side escept for more slayers or other things." Elferd took a short yet meaningly obvious look towards the pygmy singing."But like I said. We don't know what is on the other side. by the way, what is your name."

Edited by 9pmg5665

Moloch saw Elferd and Callidus talking near him, and saw the motion towards him. "So they are talking about me. Well, let them talk. All they can do is talk. What they lack is action. And when they need action... then they will talk to me."

He knew that he was clever, but others were even more so. But he could hardly be matched for physical aggression, a character trait that had served him well through the years. No, when they needed him they would be quick to find him. He would not grovel at their feet or tell them his plan in an attempt to win their favor. He was patient. He could wait.

Callidus nodded, "That is true. We don't know what is on the other side. And if we do send a pygmy through we should make sure it is at least old enough to sustain flight. An adult would be best. I do not wish to risk the life of a hatchling," he shifted position to look at the feeding hole. "Perhaps if we could get a pygmy out and back in discreatly they could survey the area around us and report back. That could take time however. And we would only be able to pull it off at night since the humans' numbers around here seem to thin out after dark." He finished his statement by gazing out at the humans who had remained here his crimson eyes burning into one and then the other before he turned back to Elferd. "And my name is Callidus," he ended with a grin causing the scar on his face to bend at an odd angle.

Edited by Drakossozh

"Well Callidus. there is one flaw with that. during the day, more people are here but they are crazy. during the night, the numbers decrease but there are more armed humans that seem to kill or hurt at an order. and we should train a pygmy if they can't and even if they are adults, they really on fire if they have it and plus, pygmy's don't fight. they might be strong but we did not fight with them."He noticed his nose stopped beating badly and was healing. he had no clue if the slit was large enough and if it was,the security could kill it or put it back.

The green thought that over for a bit. He then responded, "Then that is what we have to do my friend. We need to find a pygmy willing to follow through with our plan and if they are not capable of flight we must teach them. And if they do not know how to fight with tooth and claw we must teach them that as well. Along with how to fight something larger than themselves and where the weak spots on a human are. Hopefully, they will not have to use those skills though as the main objective for now is stealth and recon on the area we are in." He settled back down and shifted his wings into a more comfortable position. "Now we just need to find someone willing to do this task for us," he said as his eyes scanned the other dragons.

Drecard Cain overheard the Callidus and Elferd talking about sending a pygmy dragon out to scout out the area beyond the feed slot.

Drecard got down from the ledge he had been laying on, took one look out the glass wall to see that the humans had thinned down but one had remained.

He turned back towards the two dragons talking and walked towards them and layed down near by and said, "You two are going about this but missing one thing that is right in front of you." Dracard then motions outside to the single human wearing a black cloak who is still watching the dragons. "That human does not wish to harm any of us. In fact he wishes to help us. I can tell by the way he acts and also the aura he gives off. Most of my magic is blocked off here but not my ability to see someones aura and their true intent. Now if we can get a young dragon or even one of the pygmy dragons to him then the two of them will be able to forge a plan to help us get out of here."

Drecard went silent after this and waited for their response.

Callidus turned towards the magi dragon. He had a strange ruin on the side of his face opposite where Callidus had his scar. He then turned towards the human, his crimson gaze sharp enough to make one wince as if peirced by a blade. He then turned back towards the newcomer and said, "I would much prefer we send out an adult pygmy raher than a hatchling. Flight could make all the difference out there in the event they are discovered, though I pray they are not. And I am not the most trusting in humans especially after their little riot earlier. They are violent and nonsensical creatures. How are you sure we can trust this one? I will trust in the judgement of my elder though, magi. Just make sure that the human knows that if he is playing us false it will be my jaws that crush the life out of him." He glared at the human again and then turned to Elferd. "What do you think my friend?"

((well I do wear a black Jacket laugh.gif ))

"well they seem to be fine but well.. they are calm. except one who looked like he was going to break his nails" Jack said to himself, but recording it with a recorder."so the same one tried the fatty food and spit it out. he seems to be conversing with other dragons now and they seem to look at me occasionally."Jack found some more raw chicken and put it back into the food slip. he noticed a small one was chirping of a sort and found it easy to just relax to it. he found himself stitting down on a bench but didn't try to get up.

Elferd heard him clear but he had a response to it."Yes well, we don't know humans well enough. they are small, intelligent, and deadly but they can't hold up against a single claw. we know enough that we can recon the area and get past humans. and we always have to convince a pygmy. to a priss, I bet they think they have the life. soft bed, good meat, entertainment. We have a good idea here and it might work but we aren't completely sure."

Edited by 9pmg5665

Drecard looked at the human wearing the black cloak, his sapphire eyes lighting up and an invisible aura surrounding him.

"I Trust the human enough. I just looked into his mind and found out that his name is Rogan Morevah. He is apparently a dragon fanatic of sorts but he sees our plight where as others just see a new attraction to insult, make fun of, and experiment with. Like the one who keeps putting raw chicken into the feed slots. In my opinion I much prefer roasted deer over that. Anyways as far as getting an adult Pygmy dragon to going out there I can manage to get one out there... Though I've been holding back on my best stories and have been telling old ones. I'll have to promise that I'll tell a newer story next time." Drecard looked up at the two dragons before looking around for the one adult pygmy dragon that still listened to his stories no matter how many times they had heard it.

Drecard was wondering if these two would see a form of sense and allow one of the adult pygmy dragons go with the human

Callidus nodded in agreement with Elferd's words. He then looked at the human a long moment before turning back to the magi dragon. "If you trust the human I will follow your judgement. We just need a pygmy to get out there to the human first. And we'd best make sure that the human is informed of this as well. I doubt he would be very pleased to be part of a plan he is not let in on. By the way, I don't believe you ever gave us your name magi."

Lana sat, giving up on her attempt at communication, and listened to the young gray's song. She looked for Graarl and saw him sitting against a crevasse, brooding. She went over to him and snuggled against him, trying to make him feel better. "I'm sorry," she said, and blinked as he spread his wing over her. She snuggled up, thinking. 'We need to find a way out somehow, maybe we can convince a human to help us. She overheard another dragon talking about pygmies going somewhere and gestured her head toward them, her unspoken questoion of what they were asking about lingering. "I don't know what they're talking about, but if you want we can have a look." when Lana nodded, he heave his immense bulk up and ambled over in the dragon's direction, with Lana walking next to him. When they reached the group, he asked, "What are you talking about?"

Drecard look at Callidus and laughed slightly, "Oh sorry. How rude of me. My name is Drecard Cain. I am glad that you are willing to go through with my idea. I'll see about informing the human of our plan. If he is willing to go through with it we will then look for the pygmy dragon to go through the feed slot." Drecard looked at the human in the black cloak before realizing that a question had been asked.

Drecard looked over at the old stone dragon named Graarl and said, "We are discusing a plan on getting out of here. Currently I was going to tell that human out there, the one with the black cloak, of our plan and see if he was willing to go along with it. By the way Graarl I am Drecard Cain, if you do not know who I am already." Drecard turned to look at the human again and closed his eyes for a moment.

To others it seemed like he was just laying there doing nothing other than seeming to be on the verge of sleep when in truth he was talking to someone through mind talk.

(Mind talk is where there is one person who thinks responses to the one who is speaking into the person's mind. Telepathy is ALMOST the same save for one thing. the two are able to talk directly to each others minds.)

"well we have a way out and a plan. only pygmies can fit through the way. We have a human that we may be able to trust. we don't have much else and well the pygmy would be by itself and for recon only. even so, it would have to be able to fight back if it got in trouble." He looked and saw Lana."may We know your name?" Elferd had also noticed more chicken meat. he took a bite of it and ate a bit of it while he waited for an answer.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Jimmy stayed outside of the cage for a long time, watching some of the dragons starting to come together into a group. He wondered what they were discussing. Oh how he wished he could understand them right now, he would do anything he could to help.

------

Moloch watched the gathering of dragons with contempt. "Bah!" He thought. "They will see soon enough how foolish whatever they are planning is. At least, without a show of strength, we will not escape. The humans think us their subjects, to be poked and prodded and put up for show... That will change..."

"My name is Lana," she responded to the dragons question, "And what is yours?" I think that your idea to send a Pygmy is good, but what if the pygmy doesn't make it or can't fit?"

Graarl nudged her. "They could just find a very small pygmy, like that one over there," he gestured with his head. His scales rattled and clanked as he moved, making him sound like a robot. He turned back to watch the human, staring intently. He felt the magi dragon with the rune mind-speaking with someone, and he said in mind-speak- I can speak this way. ((if that is not all right with anyone tell me))

(( 9, stop giving warnings out. You also gave one to me.

I was at school and I was busy, plus, it was only 6 posts after mine. DO NOT WARN. I do that. You help and tell people if they are doing something wrong in a nice way.

Now, what's happening to Graia and to Silver? I'm confused... ))

((sorry. sad.gif I did that because people hate it when they miss a lot of the story.Why would we make you go read yesterdays page.. sorry.either way, lets get back to the RP))

"my name is Elferd."he looked towards Graarl to respond to what he said" the problem is if the pygmy is to small, it can't defend it self well. and it is possible that it won't fit but what other choice do we have." he finished but now he felt somewhat scared. if we send Lana and she gets captured again, Graarl might try to kill us.

((school time))

((@ Dragongirl

Graia is near the dragons who are all talking as Callidus went over to speak to her after hearing her song but instead got into the conversation with the other dragons

and i think the silver is still up on her ledge))

(( Oh yah, she is. x.x ))

Graia sighed as the other dragon turned away and spread her wings. She glided into a little corner with no light, just a tiny bit peering in.

---

Silver flew from her ledge and approached the two dragons talking. Callidus was a name mentioned. She tried to land, but the rocky terrain got in her way. She crashed face first and slid until she was next to Callidus. She groaned as she got up. Many cuts and bruises showed up on her stomach and legs, a graze on her wing. She closed her eyes.

Moloch watched Graia glide into the corner with interest. He had heard her song, and now wondered if perhaps she was one of the few young who had not given up quite yet. Perhaps... just maybe... She could be helpful. And in order for her to be helpful, he would actually have to befriend her. He lacked the art of skillful flattery, as he was never one to spew useless words, and thus could not simply fool her into trust. No, perhaps she could be useful a real friend. And maybe he could use one.

He walked towards her slowly, and bowed his long neck in greeting as he grew close. "Hello young one."

((9, dragongirl is right, but giving little helpful reminders on the OOC could help anyone who is late posting. I am in another RP right now and when I'm gone for a day there is sometimes a whole new page. Randomly giving warnings to people who haven't posted for a day is overdoing it a bit...))

Lana saw the pygmy crash, and ran over to help. "Are you all right?" she asked questioningly. She fidgeted, feeling bad that the young dragon had crashed.

Graarl stepped over to help, for the moment ignoring the mind-speaking magi dragon, "Are you hurt?"

Silver shook her head. "It hurts I must admit" She muttered and rubbed her eyes.

--

Graia smiled and bowed her head. "Hello" She smiled to the older dragon.

Drecard Cain came out of his trance like state and said, "Rogan is willing to assist us with the plan." It was a few moments later that he realized that one of the young Pygmy dragons had gotten injured.

Looking at the little one he saw the scratches and wished that he could touch his magic.

"If only Amorek Tal were here with me then we would be able to touch our magic... This rune mark keeps either of us from touching our magic individually." Drecard then quietly walked over to where the feed slots were, making sure to keep his sapphire eyes as dark as possible as well as his bright orange body. All for the attempt of scaring the guy near the feed slots.

Cllidus saw the silver pygmy crash and moved to try and catch her but was a bit to slow and she skidded to a halt before he reached her. He used his long, crocodile-like snout and gently helped the small dragoness to her feet, an unlikely seeming gesture from such a feirce looking dragon. "How badly are you hurt little one," he said in a comforting tone, "Is anything broken?" The concern in his tone and in his blood red eyes was unmistakable.

Edited by Drakossozh