NinjaPanther

The Wizard's Dragons

The Story

A long time ago, there lived a wizard named Nutoner who lived in cave far away from any civilization. No one knew about the land except himself and some dragons he owned. The wizard mainly just practiced and invented spells and potions to pass time. However, Nutoner was very bored and often thought that perhaps the time period was just boring by itself. Then one day, he got an idea, he could make a potion that chose a random time, that could be the past or the future, and then whoever drank it would time travel into that era. So day and night he worked on it, and tested all of them. However, none of them worked. Until one night, he made an attempt on the potion that was so complex and tiring, that he didn't ever bother to try it and just went to bed. Now Nutoner's dragons were very curious dragons and while their owner was asleep, they would explore all his potions, so they did it that night. It just so happened that they all focused on Nutoner's newest creation. It smelled different to every dragon, but they all mistook it for food and began drinking it. Then they all felt dizzy and everything went black.

When they dragons returned to normal, everything was different and modern. Tall building were everywhere and cars constantly passed by. Nothing looked familiar, for they had traveled to 2011, a world where they could easily be killed. Many humans screamed at the sight while some others just stood there in shock. The dragons scurried around, even the really fierce fighters. Then, one of the dragons saw a human wearing a zoo keeper outfit and that looked exactly like Nutoner. The man was holding some meat and a few plants he had just bought, which made all the dragons think that he would feed them, so all the dragons followed the man. Now, this guy was walking towards a strange place called a "zoo". The man looked behind him, he realized what was going on with the dragons and then had a plan. this zoo had made an artificial cave that was spacious and was made for bats and even had doors on the opening. So he walked into the cave with the dragons following behind, then he put the meat and plants on the cave floor. The dragons started eating the meat so he quickly went back out and locked the dragons inside. It wasn't long before the dragons realized this, but how could they escape from this cave? In fact, how do they escape from this time period?

Characters

You can choose any breed of dragon to be. Here's a list of what kinds of dragons others are playing.

Dragons:

None yet.

Also, some humans will be involved. They can be against the dragons or for them. Anyone wanting to be a human can be one. Just say so when you are signing up for this RP.

Humans:

None Yet sad.gif

When posting for the first time, you just have to fill this out:

Username:

Character Name:

Dragon or Human:

Which kind of Dragon: (Harvest, Purple, etc. Humans leave this blank)

For or Against the Dragons: (For Humans)

Personality:

Other:

Good Luck!

Edited by NinjaPanther

So they must work together and make good choices in order to survive
You need a period after "survive".

They can be against the dragons or for them.Anyone wanting to be a human can be one.
You need a space after the first period.

I just have one tiny-tiny suggestion, maybe you could put some more dragons! Its ok if you don't want to but just suggesting.

I just have one tiny-tiny suggestion, maybe you could put some more dragons! Its ok if you don't want to but just suggesting.

Alternatively, you could allow people to choose their own breeds, rather than have them all pre-set.

You also need more of a plot, so far, this looks like it has absolutely no direction. Rp's in the approval process should have at least some sense of direction, some events that need to happen, rather than just be... nothing. Still, it's looking pretty good smile.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

Okay, I worked on those things. Just say if I need to work on them some more or if there is anything else.

Well, IMO, dragons can fly. Why can't they just fly out of the cage? Are there boundaries like electric fences or ceilings around them?

What is the layout of the zoo?

biggrin.gif

Edited by Thaelasan

Username: Fortis

Character Name: Fortuna

Dragon or Human: Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Nilia pigmy dragon user posted image

For or Against the Dragons: Dragons all the way

Personality: Fortuna is possessed with an insatiable curiosity, coupled with a cripplingly low impulse control. If she sees something interesting, she'll promptly go over and and start to investigate it. She'll poke, prod, and pick up and carry off anything small enough for her to lift. She isn't a thief though, as once she loses interest (Which often doesn't take long) She'll put the item back more or less in the same general vicinity. This tendency often leads her to find humans and their culture very fascinating.

Curiosity aside, she can be rather slow to trust strangers though. While curious, she'll behave warily and won't approach too close to anyone bearing an unfamiliar scent. Once she knows someone well though, she is very personable and friendly. She has a habit of bringing interesting object to show those she calls friends, which can occasionally cause trouble if said objects don't belong to her.

Lastly, she hates being confined, especially if there isn't anything interesting around. She isn't claustrophobic, but in a confined space, she quickly exhausts the available items to investigate and grows bored. If unable to explore, she'll frequently try to find a way out even if just to keep an option for escape open.

Other: She's rather large for a pigmy dragon, approaching the size of a large dog. Additionally, she does have a limited magical ability, and can occasionally change stones into vibrant gems. If she's upset, she can also do the reverse to someone's possessions. Lastly, she can breathe fire, but once she does, it takes a while before she can do so again. It doesn't keep her from blowing smoke around though, which she often does when irritated or frightened.

Edited by Fortis

Username:druk987

Character Name:Lloyd Brightlight

Dragon or Human:Dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Nebula

For or Against the Dragons:

Personality:Trusting, and rash will make hard desicions like if the good of one trumps the good of a species or not.

Other:

Likes Chicknen

Username: Python_Striker

Character Name: Crusherdawn

Which kind of Dragon: Guardian

Personality: Out-going/Happy/Playful

Other: Crusherdawn likes to help weaker dragons and is a bully buster.

He's quite strong!

Username: Dragongirl10188

Character Name: Graia (Gray-I-ya)

Dragon or Human: A dragon ;3

Which kind of Dragon: A gray dragon.

Personality: Graia is confident in herself, she believes she can do most things but at times she knows she can't. She is nice, and outgoing though most of her words will get her into trouble which she'll have to solve. She is adventurous but still cautious of everything

Other: Graia can't really control storms, she is trying to learn but has adapted to shadows and spirits. Somehow she can control them, but half of the time she can't manage it.

Username: Dragongirl10188

Character Name: Sanya

Dragon or Human: A dragon

Which kind of Dragon: Silver dragon

Personality: Sanya is wise, and shy. She is nice and shows confidence around other dragons if they approach her, but she can still pack a punch. Even though she is smaller than most of her kind, she enjoys being a Silver.

Other: Like I just said up there *points* She is smaller, the size of a pygmey. A tiny bit bigger.

Is it okay if I make two characters? If not, I'll just choose one of these two:

Username: Alicia Jewel

Character Name: Topaz Flame (Topaz for short)

Which kind of Dragon: Hellfire Wyvern

Personality: Topaz Flame has a very short temper and grows very violent when she is set off. Even when she's in a good mood, she is feisty and aggressive, especially toward males. She is slightly friendlier toward females. Slightly.

Other: N/A

Username: Alicia Jewel

Character Name: Katie

Dragon or Human: Human

For or Against the Dragons: For

Personality: Young and naive, Katie is oblivious to many of the world's dangers and sees is at a wonderful place full of wonderful things. As such, she holds no prejudices toward anyone or anything... including the dragons. She doesn't understand why people seem to hate these magnificent creatures... even if some of them are a bit scary.

Other: She has brown hair usually help up in pigtails.

Username: Brave 7eart/Python_Striker

Character Name: Daniel

Dragon or Human: Human

For or Against the Dragons: For

Personality: Strong and brave, has the qualities of a leader. He has defended many dragons from men who wish to destroy them, but he doesn't blame the men who hurt the dragons.

Other: None

Special Note: Daniel was born in a small village that was often being raided by dragons. He grew up to hate them but after a while, he realized he didn't need to feel that way against the dragons. He learned to love dragons and take care of them. Now his village is at peace with the dragons.

If this place is not dead here is my character.

Username:9pmg5665

name: Elferd

D or H:dragon

type:sunset

for or against: for

personality: Elferd like to be humorous and does not like to be reminded that life(in the end)sucks.He usually cracks well thought out jokes at the perfect time and likes having somebody back him up if needed. He hates when there is an authority figure in charge as he doesn't get along well with them.

other:Elferd hates to be the smaller one and gets angry quite easily and breaths a hotter flame the angrier he is and he hates humans more then anything in the world unless they can offer him something others can not.

Username: brisingrrider

Name: Lana

Type: Albino

Personality: Curious, but is very careful and shy. She likes to hide behind Graarl.

Name: Graarl

Type: Stone

Personality: He is wise and knowledgeable. He is Lana's grandfather and blames himself if she gets hurt. He is very protective of her and wary of the new world he has just discovered with her.

So when can we start?

tip for anybody that comes here: the owner forgot he had this. this place will not continue util it is taken over by somebody.

I am willing to co-own this with somebody... I try to get on every day but sometimes I can't.

(edit) However, if nobody wants to co-own or own it I will if everyones okay with that.

Edited by brisingrrider

I can own in. I'm on like fifteen thousand times in two hours. *huggles brisingrrider* You co-owner.

Wait; does anyone disagree? You guys decide :3.

EDIT:

If I do become owner, I'll make an OOC for this and do all of the updates and all on there. It'll basically be the first post here but wth stuff we are doin' and new rules... so yah. This one will just be for roleplaying.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Yes, Im okay with that! Does anyone diagree? (hugs you back, dragongirl) and that is a great idea for the extra thread! I can be like a kind of mod and will give updates on the story for every page of roleplay because I read everything, even if it doesn't relate to my character. biggrin.gif

But we're keeping dis x.x. I don't think we're allowed to, and all the updates will be on the OOC. We'll keep that as the secondary actual roleplay thingy, just for forms and all. We roleplay here.

I'll make an OOC and stuff right now.

Edited by DragonGirl10188