Chiaki

Things that make you happy

Using the 'posh' cutlery. It's not really posh, it just looks a lot nicer than the plastic handled stuff. 

Doing something good for something or someone, be it volunteering, random acts of helping someone, and more.

Edited by Dorchet

~Watching the snow/rain fall

~Talking with my SO

~Cuddling with my dog

~Shopping

~Waking up early enough to see the sunrise

Hearing that my grandpa's thyroid surgery went well and he is recovering now ♥

- Sleep

- Reading that my favorite Fanfiction writer, crazy soulmate and 'we need jesus'-sinner writes a new chapter

- Any picture i see from Lyndis Lorca from Fire Emblem

- Seeing my male bearded dragon 'Dunken' asleep under my shirt

- Working in the outdoor area of my shop/workplace while it is raining. (gentle rain, no bigass thunderstorm or such thing, just a little rain)

- Playing DnD with my buds (and almost kill them because i got charmed and nobody noticed huehuehuehue)

-Having a good day at work that includes tasks I really enjoy

-Being so distracted by those tasks that I don't even get anxious about transportation being late picking me up after work

-my mom

-my dog

Talking to my boyfriend makes me happy! But also reading books, listening to music, and watching documentaries (mainly history ones).

Music, books, getting the chance to have time alone to myself to think, nature, food...

Fresh air during a summer's night, the sound of crickets, a pleasantly warm day with a gentle breeze, and sitting down after work.

Edited by Distorted_Flare

My puppers make me the most happy. :D They're so sweet and cuddly and always put me in a better mood, even if I've had a stressful day. As I'm typing this, one of them just wandered up to give me a cuddle. He must have known we were talking about him. :P

I have a popular answer: My pets make me really happy! They're so adorable and always manage to cheer me up. :)

Things that make me happy...  Biggest thing is when I am with my grandchildren...  I have been planning on taking a tandem parachute jump and mentioned it to my oldest son.  He wants to as well, so he has to loose a few pounds first, so we are planning it in about 6 months.  Maybe my other son will want to try it with us...  We'll see.

(Hope this isn't necroposting. I didn't want to make a whole new one when this already existed!)

Dark chocolate. Really good books. Things that rhyme perfectly. Crisp, cool, overcast days. The sound of an orchestra tuning. Soft fabrics. 

Not having any homework or tasks due (it's been a while.........). Being reminded of childhood films (Matilda........The Wizard of Oz......) and games (Animal Crossing and the Professor Layton series). Upbeat music with uplifting lyrics. That excited hum in your blood when you're making something for someone as a gift. Being in the company of friends that love you.

Edited by Soomin

I love being with my Grandkids and when they come to me for play and even just talking with me.  I love it and the intermingling woth all the different members of my family...

My mom. My mom my mom my mom. My mom *finally* coming home from hospital/rehab after almost three full weeks. Seeing my mom sitting on her bed. Seeing my mom petting my dog (who also missed her soooo much). I am the happiest daughter in the entire world right now.

Straight up. This site makes me happy and after not being here for 8 years (my last dragon was raised into an adult in 2012) and i'm so glad this website is still going! It's so nice to have this fun piece of nostalgia!

Other than that, video games, my cats, watching my friends' kids grow up, thunderstorms, tea on a rainy day, My Hero Academia, and a few other things. But that seems to be the most important in my life right now lol. I joined back in 2008 and I wish i knew what i would've written back then.

It's nice to meet all of you all over again <3

Autumn and winter make me happy, those are my favourite seasons and I just get so much energy from observing the changing nature around me during that time. I love rain, too, in spring and summer when it's warm it makes it easier to breathe and enjoy being outside. Moreover, good stories, whether told by book or movies, will always make me smile, as will my cat friends. And dancing and stretching and cooking and eating, aren't those the essentials of life?

I like coming home from school everyday and seeing my cat, it's great to have a lil cuddle. 

Then I like coming on the computer and watching my favorite youtubers make me laugh.

Now that it's summer and we're not as busy, I've been spending a lot of time with my best friend. ^_^

Food, who doesn't love getting home after a long day of work and enjoy a nice snack or a nice meal? It is a comforting feeling that tells my body ''Okay, you can relax now.'' It makes me easily happy especially when the food is delicious. Animals, pets make me happy aswell. I can't resist but to smile when my cat comes saying hi to me and come cuddle in bed. Little things make me happy haha

Watching Tango's 'wigglebutt' when I arrive at work. She's one of my shop's dogs, and her tail is short so when she wags it, her whole butt wags, too. It's a great way to start my working day.