Chiaki

Things that make you happy

My dog really makes me happy, she is always by my side. When you come home from a long day and she is ferociously wagging her tail and vocalizing excitedly just puts a smile on my face. She is always doing something to get my attention and it always works. tongue.gif

Definetely my dog, she is so lovely. Playing games with friends, eat sweet things, cuddles and nice smells like vainilla

The other day, I was having a really rough time, so I went for a walk with my dog. The wind was crazy and the trees were like rubber! My dog was jittery and wouldn't obey and I just about broke down right there.

But then it began to pour down rain. It was so cold and my shoes weren't supposed to get wet.

And yet, I took my shoes off and ran in the rain, barefoot. My dog was so confused and I was the happiest I'd been in months. I probably looked crazy too. A random girl, dripping wet yet grinning like a madwoman. Strange how something so small can make someone so happy, right?

Knowing that I will receive reward or have my efforts produce a positive result. This applies to any aspect of my life. Nothing makes me happier than success, regardless of how small the size of the goal that is accomplished.

Being able to recreate the sound of rubbing skin on leather in a public context to avoid being accused of flatulence.

Having a good luck helper kitty who always sits on my computer tower whenever I'm doing things on the computer.

Going to a cottage for the weekend, drinking wine and enjoying the end of autumn.

When I feel sad, I log into Dragon Cave and click one of the badges. What makes me happy is when I see the flowers I have received from other users with their messages.

These people make me happy:

+AsuraEssences- my best friend in Dragon Cave and in real life.

+Lunevis- I consider friend; I appreciate her advice and support, not only to me but to others as well in the Advice and Emotional Support threads.

+sh20000sh

+Cassiel- a friend from another site, myHogwarts

+SockPuppetStrangler- one of everybody's favourite moderator. Yes, Sock makes me happy, no matter how I find it disturbing that she would stranggle our favourite sock puppet friends. ^^ That's just me kidding, of course! She's great!

+liz (a.k.a. _Z_ in the forums)- another favourite of everybody.

biggrin.gif And seeing the snow fort- my snow fort- that makes me happy too!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The code for this dragon:

http://dragcave.net/view/Fr0Gz

ohmy.gif Oh dear! biggrin.gif That is an amazing code and dragon!

Edited by georgexu94

Going back through the Valentines cards with the flowers, and seeing when Sockpuppet and I went back and forth with the Princess Bride quotes. I was Vizini. xd.png

Having enough Foodstamp money that I can buy food for my mother that she had thought would leave her broke.

Stargazing, partly because of this thought.

wub.gif That is lovely!

Discussing philosophy makes me happy- especially in the field of ethics.