Chiaki

Things that make you happy

Oh lots of stuff.

Storms. Thunderstorms mostly, but snowstorms too.

Cooking.

Marching band.

Singing.

Piano.

School.

Cleaning.

The boy across the hall... ;3

Music theory homework.

Deceptive cadences.

Small furry animals.

Doing stupid things with my friends.

Fire and burning things. I love the smell of smoke and anything (*cough*everything*cough*) burning, except for cigarettes.

My violin, affectionately referred to as Charlie, is also my source of comfort.

Fire and burning things. I love the smell of smoke and anything (*cough*everything*cough*) burning, except for cigarettes.

My violin, affectionately referred to as Charlie, is also my source of comfort.

Me too, I love the smell of smoke. Honest-to-goodness, campfire-fire smoke. But cigarettes i find revolting -___- and burning butter smells terrible to me, for some reason.

I like...food :3

Rain... it just gives me such a sense of cleansing and growth. Rainy spring mornings are my favourite.

Being underwater. I can escape. It's too bad i always have to come to the surface.

Swimming is my vice... I train to expand my lung capacity (deep breaths, then count as high as you can within that breath - your number grows after time) so I can eventually spend more time underwater. Speakers and singers use this exercise, too.

fishing on a pier, just relaxing, not really caring if I catch anything or not...

spending time at the public pool, talking with the kids and adults there, helping the kids and sometimes adults with swimming tips...

reading...

watching anime, especially Ghibli Studios movies...

swimming in the ocean...

chatting with people, young or old...

to quote a famous song, "These are a few of my favorite things".

Things that make me happy...

I've always loved fire growing up. So I pretty much love candles. I love being around lit candles. They make me happy. Seeing the sun out on a warm day also makes me happy. I enjoy playing video games, no matter how aggravated I get when I die all the time. tongue.gif I also love reading. I just love books in general. It's weird, but just looking at a book I haven't gotten to read yet makes me happy.

The color blue also makes me happy. It and green are my favorite colors.

List of things that make me happy

Heavy rain at night, my converse, my screamo music (don't judge), the color purple, s'mores, root beer, my black skinny jeans biggrin.gif, my straightener, Spongebob <3, cheesy horror movies, Toby Turner on youtube, Yogscast also on youtube, Anime, drawing anime, Browsing deviantART for inspiration, my 3 cats (one being my mom's), my dog, Dragon Cave, the smell of my clothes when they come out of the dryer, my domo purse, my gir wallet and the money inside $$$, George Lopez (love that show), pandas, gummy bears (specifically the pineapple), Christmas movies, and 5 react gum

those were just a few lol

What makes me happy?

My faith makes me happy. So does my husband wub.gif. Friends. Visiting the no-kill animal shelter with some special treats for the kitties makes me happy. Cats and dogs. Sleeping. Seafood, Papa Johns Pizza, heck, most food and drinks in general makes me happy! tongue.gif. Christmas season. Novels by my favorite authors. Some genres of music. Giving people surprise gifts. Pretty clothes & handbags biggrin.gif.

Edited by lanette

What makes ME happy...food. And finally being able to call myself thirteen.

What makes ME happy...food. And finally being able to call myself thirteen.

Happy birthday, glam! biggrin.gif

Oh God. I have an INCREDIBLY long list for this. I'll just list a few, I'm not in the mood to type a whole lot. |D

~Shutting the door to my room and drawing, not being bothered by anyone.

~Traveling. Fwee!

~Drawing/Pixeling/Writing during thunderstorms. Something about the rain makes my art look/read better o.O

~SUMMER.

~Kittens. Oh My God. I could be having the worst day of my life and if I saw a single kitten it would make my day that much better.

~Being told I did something well. Not that I'm an attention hog or anything, but I get an epic feeling when someone tells me that something looks good or was done well. |D

Mrrr. That's all I'm gonna say for now. *slinks away*

Re-reading a good book after a long time, so you can't really remember what happens, just that its goooood!

Travelling makes me happy. I love going to new places. I love flying to these places as well

"How little can make a child happy."

...I've just found myself extremely excited over a pair of latex gloves. Simple, white latex gloves from a first-aid kit. 8D

Oh the joy of doing something right! and the joy of getting good exam results when you've worked your ass off for them happy.gif

Hmm. Lots of things make me happy. Usually trivial little things.

-Sinking into a hot bath after standing in a rainstorm watching the ripples.

-Going to a hockey game with Dad. Likewise going to the archery field with him when it's empty and having a little competition.

-Looking at old photographs of holidays and having that rush of nostalgia.

-Finishing a picture

-Getting to the end of a videogame I've been working at for months. laugh.gif

-Leaning back in my desk chair and listening to good music, or reading a book that just arrived in the post.

Finally being able to play a video game that's been on pre-order for months.

Being able to read a new comic from the comic line I love so much.

Napping in the daytime.

Going to the beach.

Ah, most things that make me happy center around music, like:

~Listening to a chain of good songs in a row

~Playing with my school band (I play drums), and hitting everything right

~Singing in the car alone to one of those soulful ballads xd.png

~At night, before falling asleep, I turn up the volume on my ipod and listen to my absolute favorite slower songs. I like to drown myself in good melodies, harmonies, and basses. smile.gif

But then, there are other, simpler things that make me smile, like:

~Waking up from a great nap

~Standing outside, listening to my beautiful-sounding wind chimes on a beautiful, sunny day

~Getting a good hug from someone special

Ah, just writing these things down is making me happier tongue.gif

I hate going to sleep during in a thunderstorm, but I love waking up to rain outside. I don't know why, I just do.

My Tinsel makes me happy. I love it <3

When I bring food to the chickens, and they run out with their wings flapping wildly to greet me...that makes me laugh.

When I bring food to the chickens, and they run out with their wings flapping wildly to greet me...that makes me laugh.

That never failed to bring a smile to my face! When my hens came dashing from all corners of the lawn to gather around me it seemed like nothing would ever go wrong for a few minutes. I miss them so much now, it's a shame that most pets have a shorter lifespan than their owners. But I still have my memories. <3

Like many of you guys, thunderstorms make me feel happy! The more intense the storm, the better I feel. I feel so safe and cozy but so thrilled inside my house; no matter how the wind shrieks and tears at our old house and no matter how loud the thunder, I feel so protected, even if the rattling of the walls and wobbling floor has me anxious. It's a paradox of emotions!

Good music, my cat, and getting a good grade for something you worked hard on! I floated a foot above the ground after I found out that I got a 33 on the ACT and felt the warm fuzzies for days after I got my letter saying I got a perfect 5 on the AP English exam! It may seem conceited to some people, but I keep essays that have a good grade or praise written on them, just to read over in the future. After I have a bad day and need some love, I take out my box of "feelgood notes" and read them all. Like a list of compliments my classmates wrote about me in the 7th grade, my college acceptance letter, and other such papers.

Getting compliments gives me a warm feeling too. Only certain compliments though. Someone I know telling me I'm pretty doesn't give me that warm feeling, but when a total stranger does it, I feel totally happy! It doesn't make any sense at all- you would think it would be the other way around. Emotions are weird!