kolodragon

The Island of Hope OOC

Name:Star

Breed:Nebula

Personality:Independent. She will always try too do things by herself, and does not like to accept help, but she is too little to do much without help. But she is very protective of others and likes friends. It can be difficult for her to have fun in the day, because she is usually half asleep. At night she is full of energy and has a hard time sleeping.

Other?:She has four legs and two wings, instead of a two legs two wings.

Added a bit to her personality.

I need Ryujin13 to post right now. My other chars Arn't going to show on the same day as every one else has so far.

Ælex, haptic, and maybe a few others haven't been on either, and I sorta still want to have everyone post first before I move the plot along.

I think a reset is better for everyone who is active, because my sub plot with Drako is fried since Azteck is gone.

I'll do a timeskip if anything, but the powers thing is hard to work out, because some of the dragons with powers are inactive. Also, I have a bit of a policy to not kill off characters 'cus it'll results in plot holes and raging at this point. Aaaaanyways, I'll probably make a timeskip tomorrow.

Star: Sap-hire! I found a smallish wolf! Can I keep it?

Sapphire: N- What!?

Star: Look! Its fluffy!

Sapphire: Uh... No.

Star: But it's fluffy!

Hehe, Star found a friend...

I say do a timeskip after the battle.

About the inactive members: Have you tried PMing them? They might come on after that, or at least say if they aren't coming back... because if they aren't you could just give them to other people to RP. Just a suggestion.

I've been stalking some of their recent posts. o3o Some of them apparently have personal issues. There were pets in the first version of this RP too, let's just say I give into begging pretty easily.

Anyone want to update forms?

For updates non really atm for my chars. 2 have yet to enter the pic lol. But I'm not going to have them show on the current day. That would be to many right now heh. Tis waiting for resest to happen. If it does happen is everyone going to be in the nest zone that all the hatchling seem to get to be after hatching or...?

Uh, where is she? There are still a couple wolves around, you could have a few run into her...

Hello folks. I'm looking for an RP to join, so I thought I would try here first; though, I must ask: Do ya'll still use the 650 character limit(I assume this translates to actual characters within a word)? If so I will have to pass.

Edited by DragoTheWise

Please dont tell me that island of hope will be deleted, cmon guys keep working on it!

Edited by ring123456789

Thanks for you condolences. ^^ Due to people not being very active, feel free to send me an adult dragon form via PM. And honestly, the only thing that's really planned out in this RP are the events in italics.

Tis still around but what I said I'll say again

Tis waiting for the wolves thing to come to a end or starts closing.