Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

If it's okay with anyone, could I please have a Rosebud?

Rosebuds can't be given until the breeding period in February. They are breedable all year around, but won't give a baby rosebud except during Valentine breeding period. Try asking again closer to February 2013.

I'm trying to find a suitable mate for this 4th gen Black alt with holiday great grandparents. If anyone has seething that would work nicely with this please PM me and we can make some kind of deal. She's just too pretty to not have a mate smile.gif

I am looking for a partner that has 2 male heartseekers and 2 CB female waters on their scroll.

I only have the first egg, but I am planning on doing a staircase:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NLlcK

My partner would have to do their two breedings to make it a 4th gen, then give me an egg smile.gif

Named dragons preferred.

Edited by Shian

I am working on a large scale project that is a ChristmasXmetal lineage.

Basically this lineage requires that, an xmas dragon is mated with a metal, and I use a 2nd generation of this species, or two metals from alike parents to mate.

Eventually these will be put together for a large scale Even gen

I've gotten a lot taken care of but still need the following...

A misgendered 2nd gen silver from a Winter Magi

A 2nd gen gold from a yulebuck

A 2nd gen Silver from a ribbon dancer

As for my largest challenges

I still need to obtain

a 2nd gen silver from a female holly

A 2nd gen holly from a male Silver

A Blood swap for my future holly from these parents http://dragcave.net/lineage/Id2TP I own this gold, and will be reciving a holly from the same parents, but I will need a bloodswap if I want to include this gold in the lineage without inbreeding.

As for any holly related thing, I'm up to negotiating prices, If you want to help- or are interesting in offspring from this project please PM me.

Hi everybody

As I got no luck in the usal trading threads I search my luck here

I traded once this Alt black x val 09 and felt in love With it so I like to rebuilt the same pattern and reunion them

For this I need 2 2nd gen black x val 09

I would of course give something in return please PM me!

Thanks everybody

Seeking:

- user posted image with lineage similar to this Girl

- user posted image partner for her (female Vine, Black Father!)

- user posted image with lineage like this

would offer: - user posted imagethe egg from above (would take 2 BSA Hatchlings for this egg, too)

also Seeking:

- 2nd gen user posted image (female Ice / male Shadow Walker or male Ice / Ribbondancer or any other Holiday parent)

- 2nd gen user posted image (female Thunder x Heartseeker / female Thunder x Winter Magi / male Thunder x Ribbondancer / male Thunder x female Black Marrow)

- 2nd gen user posted image with Holiday Partners (not Snow Angel!)

would offer: 2nd gen PB user posted imagenearly incuhatchable!

I would be happy about offers per PN (I can provide Trades)

If anybody could breed me a pebble or two with a lineage like this, I would very much appreciate it.

PM me please, if you can. c:

Seeking:

4th even-gen magma (there's not much of a pattern to her lineage, so any 4th gen magma would be lovely). Or any 4th even-gen that would look good with her.

I'm definitely willing to breed something nice for anyone who can help me out; just PM me and we can work out a trade.

Thanks!

Edited by gravity404

I'm looking for a 2nd gen red nebula from CB silver metallic and CB red nebula. sad.gif I only have one CB silver, and I get a lot of no-egg, no-interest... but all the eggs I do get turn a different color, sometimes even against influence.

The other tricky thing I'm looking for is a 2nd gen gold metallic from CB gold metallic and a CB holly. I don't have a CB holly, and I haven't seen this sort of egg up for trade since January. >_<

I would be willing to breed any of my own tricky lineages for either one, plus 3rd and 4th gen tinsels (or 5th gen booo). For the gold-from-holly, I would be more than willing to make NDs (CB, or otherwise if you have a certain lineage you want) on top of anything else. I experiment in large batches to try and ensure at least one ND born or hatched on particular dates, especially if a special calendar date is required. If a certain date is needed, I need at least one week of advance notice, even if you want your ND born on that date rather than hatched on that date (because I may want an ND from that date myself, but I don't care whether mine are born or hatched on it as long as I have one from that date).

*crosses fingers*

Edited by ArynChris

Hi hi

I'm seeking a 2nd Gen Silver x Skywing egg. Obviously I'd love a silver egg but I'd be just as happy with a Skywing egg too. smile.gif

I'm willing to offer a breeding IOU for anything on my scroll! Thanks!

Trade made with Tawanda001! smile.gif

Edited by jocosa

Hi hi

I'm seeking a 2nd Gen Silver x Skywing egg. Obviously I'd love a silver egg but I'd be just as happy with a Skywing egg too. smile.gif

I'm willing to offer a breeding IOU for anything on my scroll! Thanks!

Does it matter if the silver is male or female?

I can try in an hour or so if you like.

Oddly I tried to breed a skywing egg yesterday and unexpectedly wound up with my first ever silver egg from that pair. laugh.gif

Does it matter if the silver is male or female?

I can try in an hour or so if you like.

Oddly I tried to breed a skywing egg yesterday and unexpectedly wound up with my first ever silver egg from that pair. laugh.gif

Egg wise I can influence to get the needed gender so it's all good that way. smile.gif

Silly dragons, so great at giving us exactly the opposite of what we were hoping for. laugh.gif

I just replied to your PM. smile.gif

I need two dragons to make a mate for her:

8G Bronze from Male Bronze X Female Terrae staircase line (not Tanoth)

and

8G Red from Yulebuck X Red staircase line (not VKne)

If anyone can help, please let me know. Mostly I can work it off in hatchies, but willing to negotiate.

HI, I am trying to find a mate for this Gal http://dragcave.net/lineage/cblRA

If you have a possable mate for her that will not be inbred PLEASE PM me.

I'm willing to breed/hatch any dragon's or egg's that you request, within reason.

I was VERY lucky to catch this gal in the AP and would love to carry her lineage along.

I am willing to also offer the breeder an egg from her. Either a Gold or DayDream.

I'm now in the beautifully uncomfortable position of finding a mate for this beauty. If there is anyone out there willing to breed a mirror for it (unrelated 8th gen gold tinsel from female silver, male gold stairs), or you can help me build a mate (7th gen female-line silver tinsel, 7th gen male-line gold tinsel) please PM me.

I'm willing to negotiate for a trade, and as none of my dragons have a waiting list, you'd be first in line for anything.

Looking for any Cave Born 'normal' breed egg (influenceable) or female hatchling, with a code of Speak, Talk, ect. can be letters & numbers... looking for a mate to:My Waverunner with L33T code I want to make a linage with him and another dragon in 'l33t/chat speak'

PM me if you can help thanks!

Thank you everyone! The response to this request was outstanding and I am now egg locked!

I have a very simple request, something very easy for just about anyone to make:

I am on the hunt for 2nd gens from Male earth/pebbles and Female purple horses, like so:

user posted imageuser posted image

I will take either egg, but right now I could really use the purple horses (I have 8 pebbles and only 4 mates!)

Please send me a PM if you would like to help me out!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Sarcastra

I'm looking for a MALE Mint for a mate for this little girl. I think this will make a very pretty EG lineage and I want her to have a mate with parents of the same breed. Either an egg or a male hatchie. PM to discuss a trade/what you would want in exchange or you can be kind and just donate a little Mint egg. Its not like I'm asking for a metallic. Just a Rosebud x Mint male. tongue.gif