Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

Look for four specific second gens that I can't breed myself:

1. 2nd gen Stripe from CB-Stripe Father and CB-Old-Bright-Pink Mother

2. 2nd gen White from CB-White Father and CB-Old-Bright-Pink Mother

3. 2nd gen Stripe from CB-Holly Father and CB-Stripe Mother

4. 2nd gen White from CB-Holly Father and CB-White Mother

Let me know what I can breed or try to catch you in exchange, or eggs from the lineages they are going into.

Thank you!

Be needing: A mate for him and/or a mate for her

Will give: Anything I can breed, EXcluding the tinsel's first baby. I can offer an IOU for her 2nd egg, or her first tinsel egg if it's not her first baby.

If anyone can help me - I'd need 2. gen (old) Pygmys from PygmyxPumpkin - as Halloween is looking over the Horizon and I'd need partners for my Pumpkins^^ I can breed what is on my scroll in return (excludingMetallics and Tinsels)

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2nd gen Black egg with a sweetling father (like this). Two, actually, since the pair I had refused.

If you are able to breed such an egg, please PM me. Right now I have two nice Tinsel eggs that I would be happy to trade 1:1 for an egg of this lineage (or an IOU if you are trustworthy), or we can see what else I could breed that you might like.

Looking for a good mate for This Lineaged Bronze Tinsel

Right now I have a 3rd gen purebred Hellfire I was thinking of influencing male, and influence the Bronze female, but I'm open to suggestions.

If anyone has a 3rd gen purebred Hellfire, that would be amazing and go with the pattern the prior breeder started.

Edit: Wow, that was fast. But I'll still keep the post up in case someone else has something amazing that's better than a 3rd gen Hellfire.

Edited by wonderwanders

Looking for a CB ember male hatchie and a cb ember female hatchie.

I have a nice CB paper hatchling.

(1:2)

I'm looking for the following (starting to prepare for the next holiday season):

[*]2nd Gen Flamingo from SweetlingxFlamingo for him.

[*]2nd Gen Black from BlackxSnow Angel for her.

[*]2nd Gen Stone from StonexValentine for her.

Feel free to have a look at my scroll and tell me if there's something there you would like me to try breeding for you.

I'm looking for 5-7. gen staircase lineaged eggs or hatchies. I would very much prefer them to be from two breeds only.

I can breed what is on my scroll in return (excluded metallics, they don't breed well enough)

Ok here I go. *^-^* I need help with two lineages of mine..

For the first I need:

* 2nd gen Pink from CB Gold x CB Old Pink

* 3rd gen Pink with CB Gold x CB Old Pink ancestors

For my Balloon Lineage, I need:

* 2nd gen Balloon from CB Balloon x CB Gold

* 2nd gen Balloon from CB Balloon x CB Silver

[i know these will be very hard to obtain, but maybe someone shows mercy ^^"]

* 2nd gen Balloon from CB Balloon x CB Holly

* 2nd gen Balloon from CB Balloon x CB Tinsel (one of each colour)

If you can help me with any of them, PM me and I'm sure we find a suitable reward for you. smile.gif

I am looking for a silver x silver 8gen mate for this.http://dragcave.net/lineage/fi0g1 I will give you the first offspring or anything you want that I can breed/find!

Looking for 2d gen Black (HollyXBlack) for my friend.

I can promise you ND or/and breed any/some dragon(s) from my scroll + my friend can give CB Silver (caught it few hours ago).

PM please!

Edited by freefall

I'm looking for a female blue CB nebula to mate to a stairstep Tinsel I just got (I've got a red one, but that's going to spoil the effect… May have to use a moonstone until I get lucky in the desert.)

I would breed anything that I can reasonably get.

Have 2nd gen user posted image [5d 1h]

Want:

2nd gen Shallow with Magi Mother

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Will consider other offers like:

CB Moonstone

CB Pillow

CB Purple

2nd gen PB Vine or VineXPillow

Still here but hatched... so its now:

user posted image

Also have user posted image from Tinsel/White lineage (9th gen stairstep)

Looking for:

Tinsel swap, Looking for a clean lineage

No even gens please.

Or offers...

This might help...:3 i didn't know where else to put this!

I really need two female stripes, one white and one red.

biggrin.gif

Not inbred and hopefully not to long of a lineage.

PM please and i will try to breed something for a trade!

Hi!

I really, really need a female Pink hatchie that can grow up in as little time as possible.

I need a Tinsel to gender female so I can contine this lineage. Unfortunately, my female Pink will be ready in 3 days, and I'm pretty sure it'll be too late. I really don't want to take the risk.

I have two CB Red eggs to offer. Willing to give them both for the Pink.

Please PM me!

hi,

I need a CB Stripe egg or a CB male Stripe hatchling.

I need is as a mate to this Gold Tinsel . if you help me I'll give you the first Tinsel egg from this pair! it'll be a 4th gen two-breed Gold Tinsel stairstep!

please, PM me.

no more need biggrin.gif

Edited by ksew

I am looking for a mate for this alt vine :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Rmt2

I realise that the old pink x Yulebuck is neigh impossible - but was hoping that someone would be able to breed me a CB yulebuck with a CB vine for the second part of the lineage. I will be happy to breed something in return. That way I can at least keep the lineage pretty-ish biggrin.gif

Also I would love an egg swap for this little fella :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jXlS

when come Halloween.

I am looking for any breed of egg with a lineage like this:http://dragcave.net/lineage/lmIt9,except with penk or the tan snow angel in the lineage.(Or both!)It can have any kinds of dragon in it as long as it has at least one of those two,and it is 4th gen.Will trade almost anything for it,and can IOU a bronze tinsel egg or two,and possibly(It it doesn't refuse),a silver tinsel egg or two.

Thanks,

Sparkle....

I am looking for a 3rd or 4th generation purebred even Ember to be a mate to this tinsel. I'm willing to collect hatchies or breed something, or I can promise a 3rd-gen pumpkin on the 26th.

I would prefer the 4th-gen, but can most likely make a 3rd-gen work, as I have four CBs myself.

Will anyone be able to provide a 2nd gen PB pumpkin for me once we hit Halloween - I would like it to be a mate for this one :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jXlS

I will be happy to offer an IOU of anything I can breed off my scroll

I like this thread xd.png

I've been looking for a black from this line ever since I lost one in trade back before teleport existed. ^^

I'm also looking for a purple from this line.

If anyone can help me out, I'm more than happy to breed just about anything off my scroll. Including the tinsel once I have a mate for him smile.gif