Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

Glad I finally found this thread!

I have a few things I'm working on, and because I don't have CB metals I can't breed them for myself. I'm aware that 2nd gen metals are hard to come by. I've been trying to trade for them for at least 2 years. And here I am, still looking. I guess at least if I can get my requests/wishlist out there, more people will see it? Maybe someone can help?

I'd be happy to breed anything on my scroll in return for any trades, and of course gifts are welcome.

Please PM me before you breed anything, to make sure I'm not locked!

Here we go:

Need a mate for her. Male Nebula (Purple) x Female Silver. I'm looking for a nebula here. biggrin.gif

Need a mate for him. Gold x Black, Even 3rd. Prefer a gold, so I can continue the "checker". It got a little broken, but it's okay.

Need a "proper" mate for her. Silver x Black. Need a black here biggrin.gif

Need 2nd gen Gold mates for these two Hellfire x Gold guys, and this Black x Gold guy.

Also need:

2nd gen Female Gold from Male Harvest x Female Gold, and it's reverse (Male Gold from Male Gold x Female Harvest), and a 2nd gen Male Silver from Male Silver x Female Nebula(blue).

They're to be used in a clone of this 6th gen, except the electric/harvest pairs will be switched to harvest/gold, and the nebula/ridgewing to nebula/silver, and then it's mirror mate. The golds and silvers will be bred to 3rd gen instead of the commons/uncommons.

My projects are:

Male Sunsong x Female Silver.

- Need silver mates for him, him, him, and him. I want to do an even 3rd/4th gen.

Male Nebula (Purple) x Female Silver

- Stated above, need nebula partner for the silver I have, although a second set so I can get to 4th would be nice.

A combination of these two: Alternating Sunsong x Silver and Nebula x Silver for a 4th gen. Can use dragons from the above project to achieve this biggrin.gif

If anyone can help with any of that, thank you thank you! <3

Hello,

I am looking for a 2nd gen black egg from alt sweetling x black.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could breed this for me, or put me in contact with someone who can.

Obviously, I am will to trade for this, if I have or can catch what would be wanted for it.

Thank you in advance for any help. smile.gif

I would like an egg with a similar lineage to this, with a metal bred with a common or uncommon, the egg being the common or uncommon so it can be a good mate to the gold. Identical lineage with white stripe egg as the result is preferred.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oF9E

I can trade if necessary.

Got an offer, thanks!

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Hi everybody. smile.gif

I´m searching for long time for 2nd gen Gold from Winter Magi. I need as mate for her: http://dragcave.net/lineage/v3DF9 smile.gif

I know Metals are hard to breed.

Of course I will trade for it. smile.gif

Edited by Bajka20

I can breed you a sibling to her. You'd be the 2nd on my breeding list. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm also on a hunt for a couple 2nd gen Whites from Alt Sweetlings, and 2nd gen Whites from all four Tinsel colors, spriter alt Shadow Walker, Winter Magi, Heart Seekers, Thuweds and the original Dorkface pair to create a mate for Chocolate Stocking Stuffer

I have two Alt Sweetlings. If you're still looking for 2nd gen Whites, let me know. smile.gif

Need 2nd gen Gold mates for these two Hellfire x Gold guys, and this Black x Gold guy.

I could breed you a mate for one of the Hellfires. Just tried my Gold but no interest.

I am looking for a 2nd gen black egg from alt sweetling x black.

Coincidentally I bred both my Alt Sweets with Blacks today but got no egg. If you're still looking for 2nd gen Blacks let me know. The breeding lists for my Sweets are currently empty. wink.gif

I have a black egg from a sweetlingxblack. black father had a bit of a linage though. PM if interested. ITS FREE smile.gif

Hi ,

Searchling for a 3 gen flamingo x tsunami , as well a flamingo egg as a tsunami egg would be great .

It has to be a flamingo male x tsunami female .

Like this one :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mXWPE

Just pm me if you can help me .

Thank you so kindly

Would love a 2nd gen PB male Sunrise as a mate for her! I have a Sunrise lineage project going on and mine keep gendering wrong (pinks are on cooldown).

Also need a male tan Ridgewing from Red Nebula as a mate for this little lady!

PM if you have any of these. REALLY want hatchlings so I know they will be the correct gender and I don't have to worry about pinks and cooldowns. Will obviously trade for them!

Thank you, Pokemonfan! You made my day with your lovely gift of precious, pretty eggs! I will take good care of the beauties. wub.gif

Edited by Voardrem

Hi all,

I'm searching for a very special mate for this beautiful boy. I'd love a stripe with the same pattern if that's at all possible. I just realized his previous mate was related to him sad.gif

Thank you so much! I'd of course be willing to offer a baby from the pair in return smile.gif

I'm looking for mates for twoof my dragons.

This beautiful third gen Dorkface is the first. I would absolutely adore a gold mate for him, but would also love a white with similar lineage.

This beautiful third gen black is the second. Obviously, a silver mate would be ideal, in order to keep the checker going.

I would be happy to breed anything off my scroll or offer offspring from the above in exchange for your help. Thank you. smile.gif

I really need a mate for this gorgeous baby girl. I know it'll be hard to find one, but thats why I'm posting here. If anyone has a male hatchling or egg with a lineage like that (but NOT related to any of those dragons) I will love you forever and definitely trade you what I can. laugh.gif

I really need a mate for this gorgeous baby girl. I know it'll be hard to find one, but thats why I'm posting here. If anyone has a male hatchling or egg with a lineage like that (but NOT related to any of those dragons) I will love you forever and definitely trade you what I can. laugh.gif

Hmm, I can't match the lineage exactly but I could breed you a sibling to this pretty lady if you'd like. Just drop me a PM if you're interested. ^^

I'm searching for a mate for this pretty lady. Breed doesn't matter, would be nice if it could have the same second-gen 'indent' on the most recent generation she has, but the most important aspect is the giant EG pyramid.

Have:

• user posted image 2nd gen PB Black hatchling
  • user posted image 3rd gen PB White Stripe (White-Blue-White)

Want:

• Names Check this, you won’t lose anything wink.gif
  • user posted imageuser posted image IOU 2nd gen PB Pumpkin or Black Marrow. AUTO

• user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image 2nd gen egg or normal hatchling from --> Blue Nebula x Sunsong. Purple or Blue hatchling is AUTO. (Will be traded again.)
  • user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image CB Vampire eggs or hatchlings that are bitten by a CB Vampire that isn't bitten.
  • user posted image Offers, don’t be shy!
  • CB hatchlings, PM for details. IOU accepted.

Stripe!

Black! PM me to mix the eggs

My needs are

Cb ice egg/male hatchie (even a 2nd gen without parents is fine)

Cb royal blue egg/hatchie (even a fake cb is fine)

Cb gold wyvern egg/hatchie (like before,fake cb is fine)

I am looking for a female 3rd gen even Royal blue with a lineage to match his. I can trade for it and have checker and pb lineages I could breed from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Plissken

Imperialist, you probably wrote the wrong lineage link... you typed both times a trade link of a black egg

I'm needing (in addition to still needing a mate for her, I'm working on creating a mate, along with someone else) a mate for this girl. I'm willing to trade whatever. Just PM if you have a mate. I have CB Stripes and Summers (usually all the time, they're pretty easy to catch) and some low-gen silver metallics, and some low-gen Trios (except Thunder, my Thunders are not breeding lately).

Edited by Voardrem

Hey everyone,

Im seeking a 2nd gen Tanager/ Gold as a mate for her http://dragcave.net/lineage/YtkQB And only have 1 CB gold myself.

Im also seeking a 2ng Gen Silver/ Alt. Valentine, I am very willing to trade for it.

Thanks smile.gif

I'm looking for a 2nd gen Gold from Val '09 as mate for this pretty lady.

I'm always willing to breed anything from my scroll in trade. Just drop me a PM and we'll talk.

I am looking for a mate for this Snow Angel. I would like a backwards arrowhead (errr...what is that called?) so the mate would need to be an 8th gen White Striped tinsel fail from Female Bronze Tinsels. A matching 2nd gen indent would be AMAZING, but I am not going to be fussy on that.

I am aware that stripes are difficult to breed at the moment, but it is a while to Christmas, and I am more than willing to breed anything on my scroll, or give their first bred egg in return.

I do like to breed nice lines of holidays, and I like tinselkin so I'd love to it properly with this girl.