Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

Looking for mates for a couple of my Black Marrows.

1) 2nd Gen user posted image from user posted imageMale + user posted imageFemale Such a fast response. Thank you!!

2) 2nd Gen user posted image from user posted imageMale + user posted imageFemale And again, Thank You!

Willing to trade just about anything I can breed from my scroll. Not so great at cave hunting, my 2 year old keeps me too busy. Will be most grateful for any help I can get. smile.gif

Edited by Silvervein

I am seeking a nice-looking mate for this lovely lady.

In exchange, I'd be willing to breed multiple of anything on my scroll, and I can try my best to hunt the cave for anything reasonable.

Please PM me if you can help. smile.gif

I'm looking for help from someone who has a 2nd gen Val '09 from White Stripe x Val '09. If you have one, let me know and I'll provide you a 2nd gen Stripe mate from my own CB Stripe x Val '09 pairing. If you breed the end results together it will serve as a mate for this pretty boy: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lCX0T and I will happily pass a 4th gen final product egg back over to you. <3

I'm looking for a number of holiday mates.

Purple girl for him.

Second gen shadow walker from three colored snow angel.

Second gen white, also from three colored snow angel.

Second gen sunsong from ribbon dancer.

Second gen yulebuck from ribbon dancer.

Second gen white and purple nebula from Val'09.

Second gen marrow from sweetling.

I'm willing to breed anything I have on my scroll, including second gen silvers. I also have enough time on my hand for some cave hunting wink.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I'm searching for a 2nd gen Magma egg from male Stone x female Magma, which I can't breed myself right now without it being related to the dragon it should be mated with.

Can anyone help? I'm willing to breed something in return, of course; most of my more "interesting" dragons are still on Cooldown right now, though. ^^

This might be really hard, but I need a mate for this little summer hatchie. Egg preferred so I can influence it properly when the hatchie genders.

Easier one....

I need another Mint from a different bloodline. If anyone has/can breed PURE mints, I would like a mate for this perfect 3gen Mint male. Egg or female Mint with a perfect even gen lineage like this one (except obviously with different parents) would be amazing. I'm making a long Mint lineage and don't have enough Mints yet for a long one.

A mate for this Mint would be wonderful too. Egg or male hatchling since this one is a girl.

I have a thing for Mints. laugh.gif

This might be really hard, but I need a mate for this little summer hatchie. Egg preferred so I can influence it properly when the hatchie genders.

Poke me tomorrow and I'll try my pair for you

Want:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image CB Vampire eggs or hatchlings that are bitten by a CB Vampire BORN in 2008, wich is, a Vampire that isn't bitten.

Have:

• As this is a special requirement I don't know what would you want for it. Please check my scroll, if there's something that you're interest in, I'll breed it. The same thing goes If you want something CB. PM me to discuss

Check my Scroll!

Have: 

user posted image  5th gen Gold Tinsel

user posted image  7th Silver Tinsel

user posted image  6th Bronze Tinsel

Want: 

Most wanted (3:1 NO IOU)

user posted imageuser posted image  2nd gen pink egg or male hatchling from male pink x female albino

user posted imageuser posted image  user posted image  user posted image  2nd gen nebula from Sunsong x Blue neb

user posted image  Offers/ CB Hatchling (I’m not picky with hatchlings)

PM me for TL!

I have a blue CB neb that rejected her partner, I'll try to pick up a Sunsong once my eggs hatch and breed them for you smile.gif

EDIT: The neb accepted her partner, but Sunsong egg. I'll try again when I'm Unlocked smile.gif

Edited by Emeraldmay

I'm aiming at making a mirror lineage.

What I would love love love is: 2nd gen lumina from a cb gold dad x lumina mom. I want (I can't say NEED because it's not lifethreatening if I don't get 'em!) two of those.

Good afternoon.

I'm working on a project concerning white dragons and holiday dragons, be them valentines or christmas.

The things I need would be;

- 2 second gen white dragons with Holly and white.

- 2 second gen white dragons with 09 valentines and white.

- 2 second gen white with black sweetling and white.

It would be nice to get a second gen white from all spriter's alt, but I'd be happy with a 3rd, 4rd or fifth even gen white where the ancestors might be spriter's alt.

Thank you for your help. smile.gif

Edited by DragonNighthowler

I'm aiming at making a mirror lineage.

What I would love love love is: 2nd gen lumina from a cb gold dad x lumina mom. I want (I can't say NEED because it's not lifethreatening if I don't get 'em!) two of those.

You have a PM, lady. <3

You have a PM, lady. <3

Answered! biggrin.gif

Now I just need one more lumina (2nd gen) from a gold metal dad with lumina mom. biggrin.gif

Hello everyone :3

I would like to start a lineage project with Frills, Bright Pink, New Pink, and Vines, unfortunately, I haven't got any Frill or Bright Pink to start =X.

If someone would like to help me, I'm looking for a 2nd gen New Pink Egg from a Bright Pink Mom x Frilled Dad :3 and she / he will be a mate for this beautiful egg <3.

I'm also looking for:

- a 2nd gen Pink from CB Bright Pink mom x New Pink,

- a 2nd gen Pink and a 2nd gen Vine, both from a Bright Pink x Vine

- and a 2nd gen Pink from a New Pink x Frill.

I know, there are a lot of dragons, but I can't breed them by myself, unless I need an egg from a New Pink x Vine sad.gif I love B. Pinks and Frills, but I can't get them in any other way.

I really need a 2nd gen Ice from Rosebud as a mate for this little lady. Either an egg or male hatchling would work. PM to work out a trade or if you're kind, you can gift me a mate for her, but I don't expect 2nd gen Ices to come free. I have several CB metallics and low gen tinsels I can *attempt* to get to produce eggs, but they have been very poor breeders lately. If you get an egg within the next few hours, I have a gorgeous 4th gen gold metallic stairstep from Heartseekers (she is female, so you can continue the stairstep if you have CB Heartseekers).

The gold hatchling. She matures soon, so hurry if you want her!

Edited by Voardrem

This thread is too slow... I want to help people with their projects and this thread is perfect for it, but there aren't enough posts. So I hope people see and post. =3

It would be excellent if anybody could breed me mates for the following dragons:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HmBct

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VaVki

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FIakA

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SddEe

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v7T5Y

http://dragcave.net/lineage/godGP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/h0noD (I own the parents of this, so any colour stripe is okay.)

Thanks! I can breed anything I have in return.

synditrix

Edited by synditrix

Hi all smile.gif

In order to create a mate to this wee lass, I need either a spitfire egg with a lineage identical to that of the royal blue, or two eggs, one from a male shadow walker and one from a female shadow walker.

Can breed eggs from scroll to trade for them if necessary, or offer the offspring produced by such a pairing. Or you could opt to undergo an IOU for several random CB hatchies?

If someone could give me a hand, it'd be greatly appreciated

You want a spitfire lineage like that? I can probably give you the two eggs, but clarify which you wanted - spitfire or royal blue.

I really need a mate for thisdragon. If anyone can help me, please PM me! Thanks so much!

Hiya! I really need a 4th even gen pure White Stripe egg/hatchie influenced male as a mate for this little beauty. Anyone able to help me out? I'm willing to trade, well, just tell me what you'd like! xd.png

I am looking for a mate to this: 3rd even gen. Moonstone

I would like the mate to be crossed with Rosebuds, because of course the Sweetlings are male. I would be happy to give the sire donor the first egg from this pair.

Edited by Bodecia