Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

Oh didn't know such thread existed wub.gif

Got a few dragons that I'm having trouble finding mates for. Anyone could help perhaps?

Just hoping to find so matching colors for these.

By the way better, check the lineages as I make no sense explaining.

4th gen EG Bronze Tinsel x Black Marrow kind of for him

Something icey or silver-ish for a 6th gen shimmerkin here

5th gen EG Rainbow-ish as a mate for him

4th EG Gold-Silver-Copper lineage similar to him

A mate for this 5th gen green copper shimmerkin here

4th EG Gen with Black-Gold-White theme for him

4th EG White-Brown colors for him

6th EG Gen with plenty bronze shimmers for him

5th EG mostly silver themed as a mate for him

A mirror for this ultraviolet

Similar patterned stripe for her

and a mate for this silver

That's quite a long list here. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

Looking for help to complete a lineage!

I'm looking for 3rd gen chequered Magi egg from Magi and Val '09. If anyone could help me or point me to persons who could help me to get this egg, I'd be very thankful! wub.gif

Got it, thank you! wub.gif

Edited by Singalana

i need a really big favor from some kind soul and i need it ASAP, i abandoned an egg i did still want so i could grab another and then re-grab the first once one of my existing eggs hatched (a few minutes later - egg is hatched now, i am no longer egglocked)

however i am a shameful newbie and i did not know until now that you can't re-grab an egg you abandoned yourself

so i need somebody with the space to go in and grab that egg for me and toss it my way, no holding needed as like i said i'm not locked anymore

it's not a rare or great lineaged or anything like that it just has a code that applies to an inside joke that i love dearly

dunno where else to put this and i'm really sorry if this is irrelevant to this thread or against forum rules somehow!! thank you so much ahh and i can pay if you like

pm me ASAP!!!

disregard, somebody nabbed it unfortunately

everybody give a round of applause to forum user airaani for offering to do this for me though!! very goodhearted

Edited by Sinclair

Anyone can help me with these before Halloween? laugh.gif

For Pumpkin

• 2x 2nd gen Pygmy from male pumpkin, as a mate for him and him
  • 2nd gen Crimson from male pumpkin, as a mate for him
For Marrow 2nd gen Ember from male Marrow, as a mate for him Thank you ahreada! ^^ 5th gen Gold from male Marrow x Gold checker, as a mate for him 2nd gen Silver from female Marrow, as a mate for herFor Shadow Walker 3rd gen Spotted greenwing x male SW checker, as a mate for him Thank you Gryphonic ^^ 3rd gen Red Copper x male SW, as a mate for him 3rd gen Skywing x male SW, as a mate for him2x 2nd gen Black tea from female SW, as a mate for her and her thank you stagazer_7!!!^^

2nd gen Speckle from female SW, as a mate for her Thank you stagazer_7 and AppleMango ^^For Lurker 2nd gen Red Dorsal from male Lurker, as a mate for him Thank you stagazer_7!! ^^ 2nd gen Gold from male Lurker, as a mate for him

2nd gen Undine from female Lurker, as a mate for her Thank you rinoa26 ^^

2nd gen Tri-horn from female Lurker, as a mate for her bred myself wink.gif

2nd gen Blue-Banded dragon from female Lurker, as a mate for her Thank you stagazer_7!^^

2nd Green Nebula from female Lurker, as a mate for her Thank you stagazer_7!!!^^

2nd gen Albino from female Lurker, as a mate for her Thank you stagazer_7! ^^

2nd gen Green Copper from female Lurker, as a mate for her Thank you stagazer_7! ^^ 3rd gen Canopy x Male Lurker checker, as a mate for himFor Grave 2nd gen White from male Grave, as a mate for him Thank you ahreada ^^

2nd gen Spessartine from male Grave, as a mate for him bred myself wink.gif

2nd gen Magma from male Grave, as a mate for him bred myself wink.gif

2nd gen Silver from female Grave, as a mate for her

2nd red Copper from female Grave, as a mate for her Thank you Iside! ^^ Edited by DragonRoz

I need some help to find mates for my dragons for Halloween:

user posted image // 2nd gen Ice from Shadow Walker (male) x Ice.

user posted image // 2nd gen Cassare from Cassare (male) x Shadow Walker. Got it, thank you!

user posted image // 2nd gen Balloon from Black Marrow (male) x Balloon.

In return:

I can help you with your Holiday mates-needs, or something else you may want. Take a peek at my scroll and don't hesitate to ask. smile.gif

Edited by Singalana

Oh lookie, my old thread.

I've found this beautiful Angel in the AP and I'd like to breed him to a suitable mate. The lady I have in mind is Red Stripe from Holly x Stripe or Crimson from Radiant Angel x Crimson.

Looking for mates for my Christmas-dragons!

I'm willing to breed / get anything in my power for the kind person(s) who are willing to help me!

Non-holiday

Magma // 2nd gen from Magma x Snow-Angel (FULL-GOLD)

Dark Green // 2nd gen from Dark Green x Snow Angel (FULL-GOLD)

Red-Finned Tidal // 2nd gen from Red-Finned Tidal x Ribbon Dancer

Golden Wyvern // 2nd gen from Golden Wyvern x Ribbon Dancer

Golden Wyvern // 2nd gen from Golden Wyvern x Ribbon Dancer

Lumina // 2nd gen from Winter Magi x Lumina

Royal Crimson // 2nd gen from Winter Magi x Royal Crimson

Mint // 2nd gen from Winter Magi x Mint

Gold // 2nd gen from Winter Magi x Gold

Gold // 2nd gen from Gold x Solstice

Holiday:

Yulebuck // 3rd gen from Chequered: Yulebuck x Arsani

Wrapping-Wing // 3rd gen from Chequered: Wrapping-Wing x Val '09 / Arsani

Snow Angel // 2nd gen from Winter Magi x Snow Angel (TRI COLORED)

Solstice // 2nd gen from Copper (VERDIGRIS) x Solstice

Solstice // 2nd gen from Dorsal (PURPLE) x Solstice

Winter Magi // 2nd gen from Winter Magi x Shadow Walker

Ribbon Dancer // 2nd gen from Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer

Winter Magi // 2nd gen from Winter Magi x Shadow Walker

Edited by Singalana

Looking for Valentine-mates!

Can help you with your mates too. smile.gif

- 3rd gen Black from chequered: Black x Val '09

- 2nd gen from Sweetling x Moonstone

- 3rd gen Ice from chequered: Ice x Rosebud

- 3rd gen Pink from chequered: Pink x Rosebud

- 2nd gen Avatar from Heartseeker x Guardian Of Nature

- 2nd gen Albino from Heartseeker x Albino

- 2nd gen White from Heartseeker x White

- 3rd gen Gray fro chequered: Gray x Arsan

- 2nd gen Swallowtail from Heartseeker x Swallowtail

- 2nd gen Moonstone from Sweetling x Moonstone

Desperately seeking two male pink hatchlings! Ran out of male influences and really need these guys to help me with a lineage project. Inbred/long is perfect as long as they're male pinks. Any help would be loved so much.

I can try and help you get something you want as well. sad.gif

Edited by Yunako

I have a bit of an unusual request so I suppose this is the best place for it. It is date-specific more than breed-specific

One of my dragons has a rather unique birthday. Her egg was laid on the 29th of February back in 2012. She's a Leap-Year-Day baby. And it's been in my head that maybe she deserves a special Leap-Year-Day mate. Since it's getting close to that time, I'm here to see if anyone can help me find her a mate.

This girl is the dragon in question whom needs a special someone. Now as for what I have in mind for her mate...

• MUST have the "Egg laid on" or the "Hatched on" date as Feb 29, 2016.
  • Might be willing to accept a "Grew up on" date of Feb 29, 2016 instead.
  • Lineage would ideally be a 3rd gen Stair or a CB. One would continue her Stair pattern, the other would form an arrow lineage.
  • Does NOT have to be a rare breed. (gold/silver/shimmer/etc)
  • Would be nice if the mate had modest rarity. I'd like them to make special babies even if the babies aren't born on February 29th. Something like Xenowyrms or Lunar Heralds, maybe?
  • Really not looking for an incredibly common breed unless there's something else special about it. (Thuwed, descended from Spriter's alts, something like that)
  • NO INBREEDING please. Under certain circumstances I might accept that, but not for this girl.

Thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who can help with this. I'd be happy to offer something in return. Maybe an offspring of this girl and her mate-to-be? We can negotiate via PMs.

Have: a 3rd gen. pink egg (gold stairstep lineage with frill and old pink).

Want: Offers? If you want to be generous, check my signature, but I'll look at other things. smile.gif I'm willing to influence / hatch if necessary, and I can breed a sibling in case of refusal.

Trade link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Hello all,

I'm looking for the following eggs for a cool thing I'm working on...

2x Coastal Waverunner from Coastal Waverunner (CB m) x Grave (CB f)

1x Hellfire Wyvern from Hellfire Wyvern (CB m) x Rosebud (CB f)

My scroll is in my sig, so feel free to request anything in return I can try to make for you!

I'm happy to nickname the babbies anything you like too.

Thanks in advance

My request is a but picky, but let's hope someone will be able to help me anyway...

I'm trying to build a mate for a 5th gen 09 val x pink checkered, and I'm looking for a 3rd gen pink from 09 val checkered that must be

unrelated to this 3rd gen val https://dragcave.net/lineage/HKqxX

unrealted to this 4th gen val https://dragcave.net/lineage/PIxaS

unrealted to this 5th gen val https://dragcave.net/lineage/NQPNK

My only request is a simple one. A single (or multiple if you're feeling nice) male Albino hatchling. CB please. Will breed/trade you reasonable requests (includes 3G bronze tinsels from Balloon or Celestial and lots of 4G tinsels).

Hello world

I’m not sure if it fits but I sits...

In desperate need of black curled alt ungendered. Sorry but will be frozen. Can explain the reason -> PM.

Will gladly give bred tan ridge and all the other hatchies on my scroll now (scroll named the same as forum name). Will gladly breed everything I can. 

Thanx for listening!

I've got a special lineage project that I'd like help with!

I'm working on a lineage project where all the sprites have to be different (gender differences do not count), and I need a 3rd gen of the new florets to help me.  It needs to be a different variation than the parents and not include anything already in the lineage.

Here's an example of what a perfect lineage for the project would be:

image.png.7cfcd340a642b030e7be33a5a20b7109.png

Potential good mates would be 2g soulpeace, setsong or risensong. The genders or colours at the base can be swapped, as long as each dragon only appears once.

I would strongly prefer named parents! Preferably with no "CB" or numbers in the name.

I will happily breed anything I can in return! I'll also be hunting in the cave and will update this post as I catch anything that I could trade in return.

Currently have to trade:

CB ice dragon 

CB pink sapphire

CB aeon wyvern

Thank you for your help!

Edited by AnthillDragon

What a wonderful idea for a thread! :wub:

I don't know how I never noticed this before.

Anyway, I have tried to get this elsewhere and so far I have failed, so I will ask for it here:

2G Blue Lunar Herald from White-Winged Snow Angel, not related to this or this, named dragons no tags preferred. ❤️

I would be happy to breed you something for your breeding project in return!

Edited by missy_