Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

I need:

2nd gen Gold from a Gray female. (if hatchling, needs to be female)

2nd gen Gray from Gold male. (if hatchling, needs to be female)

2nd gen Magma from Cavern Lurker (doesn't matter which parent was CL)

I've been looking for a mate for this dragon for a very long time.

Here is the Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jrI0z

It can be any species, but White would be the most wanted. Please no siblings! First generation does not need to have alts, only holiday dragons.

Looking for a mate:

user posted image Looking for a 2nd gen Water Walker from Snow Angel as a mate for this. That was fast! Thank you munificent!

If someone can help, I can offer something in return. smile.gif

~Singa

Edited by Singalana

For a personal lineage I need 4 x 2nd Gen Pink eggs from Pink/Bright Pink. But I only have one Bright Pink. So I need help with the three other eggs.

I can give offspring from my pair in return if wanted. Or something else I can breed.

Got one already. Thank you so much! smile.gif

Edited by Bellatrix86

currently seeking a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/mxnqU this male harvest x female horse lineage. i dont think many people are making this lineage (i really like horses and harvests so...) if someone could breed me a 3-4th gen checker, that would be awesome!

Looking for a mate for this 3rd EG checker sunset (I'd need an egg with the exact same line)

user posted image

please PM, we can figure out a trade <3 smile.gif

Looking for 2nd gen Moonstone from M Shadow Walker x F Moonstone. Will trade things for it. PM me to discuss.

Edited by cheese456

I am looking for a Gold dragon to trade with my messy lineage 7th gen Thuwed Coastal Waverunner or Mint egg which I will put on trade if I get an offer by PM.

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

Seeking a 2 gen. Pink from Old CB Pink and Cavern Lurker.

Need it to build a mate for this: Golden Wyvern.

Sadly, I have no CB Old Pinks.....

Let me know what I can breed in exchange, thanks!

Thanks Nogard!

Edited by Bodecia

I'm desperately looking for 2nd gen Blusang Lindwurms. I have no CB's of my own, and many of my lineages need completing. smile.gifI can offer hatchlings in return, or breed almost anything on my scroll. smile.gif

Looking for:

user posted image

- 2nd gen from Frill (male) x Blusang (female)

- 2nd gen from Gold (male) x Blusang (female)

- 2nd gen PB Blusang

- 3rd gen PB Blusang

... And of course if someone can trade me a CB one, I can breed some of this on my own. tongue.gif

Have: 2nd gen brown copper from green copper father and gold mother

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aMVnl

Don't really need anything for it (I was hoping for a gold), but since it is a quite peculiar lineage I thought someone may need it for some lineage

If you need it please just offer a random egg from the AP. No killing or freezing please

http://dragcave.net/teleport/60148c401f48e...bd383eb79322670

Have:

user posted image 4th Gen Magi-Waterhorse Checker [lineage]

Want:

user posted imageuser posted image A Bloodswap for either a Waterhorse or a Magi of the same lineage (Waterhorse prefered, because I already have the Magi).

I'll leave this here, even after the Waterhorse will be grown up (right now, it's still there, PM me please). If anyone can help, please contact me. My pair has bred both Magi and Waterhorse so I can help back with either!

Edited by Bellatrix86

This is kind of an odd request, but I'm not really sure where else to put it....

I'm currently trying to collect messy eggs for the purpose of breeding the most populated and extensive lineage possible without a single repeat. If you have any (or better, many) non-inbred messy-lineaged dragons on your scroll and would be willing to help me with this by donating an egg, please contact me by PM.

In return, I'm willing to offer eggs from any of my caveborn pairs or from a non-rare pairing of your choice.

Hi!

If someone can help me with these I would be so happy. smile.gif Of course as a reward you can ask me to breed you something from my scroll, I'd be more than happy to do that!

First request: (Almost) any 4th gen dragon with an arrow lineage, that would go well with this.

Second request: (Almost) any 6th gen Tinselfail, with a lineage like this.

If someone can breed me one of these, then she/he is going to be my hero. wub.gif

I have a probably laughable request, but today is the last day and I've had zero luck finding what I'm looking for so I'm desperate! HALP.

I need a 2nd gen Summer from a male Holly X female Winter as a mate for this 2nd gen Thuwed. I will be gifting the 3rd gen offspring, I just need a Summer mate for her, like yesterday!

If anyone can help me, please PM me! And I'm more than willing to "pay" you for your troubles.

Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by danegrrrl

Hi,

I'm looking for 2nd gen white dragons from cb white x cb Snowangel.

Can breed something from my scroll in return.

Thanks smile.gif

Hello,

Looking for offspring of a CB Female Holly/CB Blusang as a mate for this pretty:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/L2mSo

At time of writing, it had to be fogged due to sickness, but here is proof:

user posted image

I'll breed anything/everything on my scroll for one of these.

Thanks,

~ NinjaKrill