Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

*glances at sig* I need 1 or 2 male pink hatchlings... within the next few days. unsure.gif I have to influence this egg for a lineage, but I stupidly bred when all of my males are on cooldown for at least 4 days.

I don't care what lineage the hatchis are. Can anyone help me out?

It took me forever to get an egg from that pair. dry.gif

EDIT: BTW, I will trade IOUs for a pink. For any dragons on my scroll, except metallics and one or two pairs that are for lineage threads (unless you're in the same project). I don't have the best breeding stock yet- I'm not a DC veteran- but I can do my best. xd.png

Thanks, people who helped me out with this conundrum. xd.png

Edited by Dimar

To pay back IOUs:

A silver tinsel, not too messy and in some kind of breeding pattern

A non - inbred metallic

Hi guys.... I have a small request. Today (01/29/13) was my 18th birthday. I just got home from a roadtrip with my family to grab an egg for today and locked myself with a dark pygmy egg.

My request is any hatchling, since I am egg locked. I'd love for it to be CB, although that's not required, and hatched on January 29th, 2013. I'll breed you something nice off my scroll once an egg slot frees up in exchange. smile.gif PM me,

esnym

I'd like to request a 3rd gen Black dragon from Male black and GOLD WINGED Snow angel checker, mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/FNdTd.

If anyone could help me with this, please let me know, I'd be happy to breed anything from my scroll in return smile.gif

If you even have just a 2gen gold winged snow angel from black & gold wing snow angel, pm me and I'll find you a mate in return for their baby, as well as stuff bred from my scroll.

EDIT: Also, I will breed you the first 4th gen baby, too, if you'd like it.

Edited by sunsteps88

I really need some 2nd Gen:

- user posted image

- user posted image

I just need new blood on my scroll... If anyone feels like breeding some of these guys (please only 2nd Gen), I would love to take them off your hands. ;; If you want me to breed some in exchange for your own bloodswap just let me know.

Edit: Also need a mate for this lovely. A 2nd Gen Tan Ridgewing from a silver x tan pair please. If anyone can. ;;

[ Lineage ]

Thank you. <3

Edited by Lyxii

Hey smile.gif

I have a small request. I just find out, that I still don't have a mate for this one smile.gif

Thanks for any help smile.gif

I'm currently seeking Magi hatchlings. I find myself gifting a lot, and running out of magi. I need a couple more, preferably some that grow up soon - gender or lineage don't matter. I'll trade some nice things for magi - one of my thunder eggs, or if you wait I can breed you something from my scroll of your choice.

This is somewhat urgent, so please PM me as soon as possible. :3

I have looked over the past few pages here and I can help most of yall that need things bred. I am currently locked, but anyone with long-term goals or needs that extend into next week, please take a look at my scroll. I would be happy to help, just please don't ask for 2G metals - my CBs are notoriously uncooperative. xd.png

As for myself, I need a 3G double Thuwed not related to this lovely. I can breed the other half myself to breed a mate for this lovely and would offer an egg from the eventual pairing if you like, or anything (minus metals) that I can breed you off my scroll. Thanks in advance! <3

Hey all :3 as valentines is coming up really soon i need help with a unrelated mate for her ♥! im going to need a sweetling with this lineage

user posted image

if anyone is able to make this when valentines arrives please send me a PM to work out a deal for it! i can breed anything off my scroll for it <3 thank you so much c:

Edited by Xeriina

What with the recent luck people seem to be having with metals, I figure it can't hurt to ask...

Can anyone breed a mate (or something similar with golds instead of silvers/whites instead of blacks or a slightly different pattern) to this? I'd also take any blacks fails too, as I can use those for imperfect checkers.

I'd be happy to discuss a trade *glances at the third sentence in her siggie*

Hi there biggrin.gif

I am in desperate need of a 2nd Gen. Gold Mate x Magi for this egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JFBAs

A 2nd Gen. Tanager x Gold mate for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YtkQB

And a 2nd Gen. Magi x 09 Valentine. smile.gif

Willing to trade whatever you would want in trade for the following. smile.gif

Thanks

Have:

4 gen. White with Halloween Alts

Want:

Exchange of a 3 gen. White w/Shadow Walker base, or 3 gen. Tsunami w/Cave Lurker base to assist in creating a mate for a Sibling of the above egg. Must have mirror base like above, not alternating. Base Halloweens do not have to be Alts.

A request - would anyone be able to breed a 3rd gen Marrow like this? (also unrelated to her)

I can definitely trade if necessary! I have my own fair share of old pink/interesting lineages and shiny things, including a 2nd gen silver if it's of any interest. wub.gif

Also!

Looking for a 2nd gen gold like this! I can provide a bloodswap exactly like that. tongue.gif

Unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/cp4Qs http://dragcave.net/lineage/0jlud http://dragcave.net/lineage/qIkkv http://dragcave.net/lineage/H41Ob http://dragcave.net/lineage/cfhvN

It's all I need to build a 5th gen. <3

Edited by kleptomaniac

Um...Help?

I've accidentally used up my fem Pink's BSA and I don't have another one to influence this and possibly this >.< So... fem pink hatchies would be appreciated, regardless of lineage etc.

Edited by XiaoChibi

hello everyone smile.gif as valentines breeding is starting soon i need help with a unrelated mate for this pretty silver ♥! I need a sweetling with this lineage

user posted image

if anyone is able to make this when valentines breeding arrives please send me a PM to work out a deal for it! i can breed anything off my scroll or catch something of your liking for it <3 thank you and happy valentines day to everyone! ♥

Hey People

I need a Heartseeker with a lineage for this gold

Lineage

if anyone can breed me a heartseeker with a CB Heartseeker x CB Gold Lineage please PM Me

ASAP!

I can try to trade for it or maybe work out some deal.

Edited by lollipop00

Now that breeding Valentines is possible: I'm looking for a 3rd gen Rosebud with Golds as mate for this guy.

Currently I have a 3rd gen Rosebud with Whites (so the offspring would look like this) but I really love to have a mate with golds for him.

I'd be more than happy to breed and/or catch in return. smile.gif

Can anyone help me? Unfortunately no. Will try again next year. wink.gif

Edited by LostFate

Hi, guys! Have a two problems, like seeking a home for those guys:

user posted image user posted image user posted image <== has a nice code! user posted image <== CB!

...and searching for a messy-lineaged (5th gen and up)\inbred (any gen) egg or hatchie of the following:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

OR for 1 CB egg or hatchie of the following:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Would someone like to trade me a messy nebula and make me happy? )

Make an offer on eggs here!

I need some Caveblocker CB hatchies for a scroll project. (for freezing) Please PM me if you have some to spare.