Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

Hi there again!

I actually have two requests this time.

I'm looking for two dragons, that have a trio-chequered lineage. I have user posted imagea Hellfire Wyvern with Ice and user posted imagean Ember with Magma.

I'm looking for 3rd gen mates for these dragons. Hellfire or Ice with similar lineage, and Ember or Magma with similar lineage.

I am willing to give you something back for the egg/hatchies. wink.gif Please PM me. smile.gif

Edited by Singalana

I'm looking for a CB Nebula. I don't care what stage or color they are at but being female would be a plus.

Also, I'm a bit new to the site so there's not much trading material on my scroll. ._.

I would love to request a mate for her. I have been having trouble getting mine to mate in the proper way. I really need a male Moonstone with that exact lineage (un-related of course)! sad.gif

Will trade what I can. I have Halloween hatchies.

I would love a Holly to breed with thisGirl

I would like the underlying black and/or silver shown throughout, but not fussy T.T and I can hope. I am willing to catch/breed anything that is within my capabilities.

Edited by cerimonster

I am in need of a 2nd gen PB Black Stripe with a code that has something to do with guns as a mate for Maffia. I have the name "Tommy Gun" reserved for them.

I'm looking for someone who can make a bloodswap to this, a 3rd gen stairstep Blusang with white winged Snow Angel moms. :3 Obviously I don't have any more Snow Angels I can use, and I'd like to continue this somehow :3

PM me please! C:

Looking for help in getting a mirror mate for this Black.

I would either need a 3 gen. egg identical to this but with male Blacks, or, a 2 gen. Black from a female Holly. I have a 2 gen. White from a Holly, so could then breed the 3 gen. mate.

I would be happy to provide lineage help to anyone who can assist, or gift an offspring of the pair, whichever you like.

Edited by Bodecia

I am looking for a matching mate for this lonely lil guy.. or even two second gen fogs from Alt Sweetling X Fogs that I can breed the mate from. (Unrelated, of course.)

I know it's a shot in the dark, but if you can help me, please send me a PM and name your price!

Thanks so much! smile.gif

I am looking for 3'rd Gen from two Alt Snow Angels. If anyone can help me out it would be amazing! I'm working on a Spriter Alt project so this would be a huge help! I can breed ANYTHING you want off my scroll. You might wanna consider these eggs from some of my best pairs-Example 1

Example 2

There are many other things on my scroll for you to pick from. Just ask me if I have something if you don't feel like looking around! Again thanks in advance!

I am beginning a lineage and I need the following:

Higher Priority:

CB White Male Hatchling

CB Grey Female Hatchlings

Pink (for BSA)

Lower Priority:

CB White Egg (can Influence)

CB Grey Eggs (can Influence)

Purple (for BSA)

NOTICE

I will be gone until Nov. 25th and likely will not have Internet, so if you PM me during that time do not expect a quick response. Also, I am looking for people willing to adopt extra grey and maybe white eggs that occur from this project. PM me for info. EDIT= Got Internet after all! I will be able to check DC and PMs. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

For a lineage project I'm looking for 3rd gen pinks from seasonal checkereds, like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/81I31 but with different seasonals

I need pink x winter (all winters in lineage), pink x autumn (all autumns in lineage) and pink x summer (all summers in lineage). Two of them should be male pink x female seasonal and one female pink x male seasonal

Can anyne help me? Of course I'm willing to trade for them smile.gif

Hello, I just had an idea for a lineage project but its going to be nearly impossible to find all the dragons for it. x.x I have a really cool idea for the Spriter's alts. Really Im looking for any short lineage with a spriter's alt in the lineage. The shorter the lineage the better.

I dont have much I can trade at the moment, but I can try to breed anything off my scroll and look in the caves for stuff that you guys want....

Edit: I also am looking for 2nd Gen GW that have holidays as a parent.

Edited by Kytarie

Looking for one egg to complete my lineage project:

2nd gen user posted image tan ridgewing from CB purple ridgewing female user posted image x CB sunsong male user posted image.

Please help me out smile.gif

I need a 2nd gen Sunsong from Gold and Sunsong parents to fulfil an iou. My lone CB Gold is being very stingy with his eggs. I do have some nice dragons and lineages on my scroll and would be happy to breed a thank you. Thank you Imperatrix biggrin.gif Edited by Wiz

Some hopefully easy things I'd love:

A 3rd gen PB EG Mint from an UNRELATED lineage like this. Female hatchie or egg.

4th gen Electric from an UNRELATED lineage like this.

3rd gen UNRELATED Mint male from lineage like this.

Long shot hopes:

Alt vine or Silver from a lineage like this

Egg or male gold from lineage like this.

Tyvm. I will appreciate anything offered and will try and trade something appropriately. smile.gif

I was wondering if anybody can help me with my project , i need :

2 gen male tsunami x white female

Need tsunami an white egg of this combination

2 gen male tsunami x female flamingo

Need flamingo and tsunami eggs of this combination

Hope you people can help me out here

Edited by loesje2004

I was wondering if anybody can help me with my project , i need :

2 gen female tsunami x white male

Need tsunami an white egg of this combination

2 gen male tsunami x female flamingo

Need flamingo and tsunami eggs of this combination

Hope you people can help me out here

PMing you. smile.gif

Hi there again!

I actually have two requests this time.

I'm looking for two dragons, that have a trio-chequered lineage. I have user posted imagea Hellfire Wyvern with Ice and user posted imagean Ember with Magma.

I'm looking for 3rd gen mates for these dragons. Hellfire or Ice with similar lineage, and Ember or Magma with similar lineage.

I am willing to give you something back for the egg/hatchies.  wink.gif  Please PM me. smile.gif

I'm still looking for these two.

Also looking for:

user posted image Embers from Ember x Black Marrow. Not related to this.

user posted image 2nd gen Royal Blue from Shadow Walker x Royal Blue. (As a mate for this.)

Hi, this is kinda a hard one, but I really need a 2nd generation Pink from a Frill and an Old Pink.

If anyone can find one for me, it would be the nicest thing ever.

PM Me if you know how to get one.

List of the holiday mates I'm looking for taken from my profile, with the CBs and holidays I need removed. Will trade for any of these.

EG male 3G Pygmy (pure Pygmy and Pumpkin lineage)

EG male 3G Pygmy with Pumpkin paternal grandfather and maternal grandmother, rest of ancestors Pygmies

2G male Crimson Flare Pygmy from F Pumpkin x M Flare Gifted to me by Angelicdragonpuppy. Many thanks! :3

2G female Red from Marrow father

2G female Ember from Marrow mother Gifted to me by Beastrider. Thanks!

2G purple Nebula from Marrow mother

2G Stripe from Valentine's 09 dragon

2G Gwyvern from Sweetling

2G Turpentine from Rosebud Gifted to me by Beastrider. Thanks! <3

2G Tan Ridgewing from Ribbon Dancer

All requests will be crossed out when no longer needed.

Edited by Ponystar17

I'm looking for CB Red eggs or hatchlings for a lineage project, so if anyone could help me out, that would be awesome!