kadoatie

Add /view/ links and in-transit eggs to code2 page

I usually use this page to check my growing things: http://dragcave.net/code2 as I have ~1900 dragons and loading my entire scroll is frustratingly slow.

Without a link from the pictures or the bolded (non text field) code to the view page of the dragon, I have to manually type the urls for more tabs to check each dragon.

Just a minor addition to make the checks some people can do dozens of times a day more convenient smile.gif

--

Also, currently, eggs in the process of being teleported, offered, traded, etc. do not show on the code2 page. Since that page is meant to show "all of your eggs and unfrozen hatchlings", and dragons being transferred still belong to their original owner until the transfer/trade is accepted, I think they should be shown there as well.

Helps people tell if they're actually locked or not.

Thoughts? :3

Edited by kadoatie

Also, currently, eggs in the process of being teleported, offered, traded, etc. do not show on the code2 page.

blink.gif They don't? Well, I guess I'll be sticking to my constant AoND-checking, and not even bother to confirm with /code2 anymore! That omission makes the page rather useless, in my view.

As for the linking, I've always wondered why there is none. Due to my using fansite listings most of the time, it hasn't been a huge issue, but it is strange, and it would be handy to have links added.