Sundew

How do you feel about freezing?

Haven't actually frozen anything yet, but I'm planning to do it with inbreds picked up from the AP, preferably 3 of every species, ungendered, male and female.

I don't mind freezing at all, 'cause these Hatchies can be just too incredibly cute.

Freezing is so boss.

I want to be one of those people who have a male&female of every dragon, frozen and adult.

Welp, I've just frozen my second hatchie ever, and it is adorable. Apparently I'm sliding down that slippery slope, because I think I want more. They're just so cute.

I have only one frozen hatchling. It's a female second gen, purebred sitting alt black. That's why it's my one and only exception.

It took some of the proverbial "screw your courage to the sticking place" to do my first freeze, but it got easier after that. Now I do it routinely and without compunction.

I have a bunch of frozen alt Blacks. I kinda wish I didn't freeze all of them because I would quite like a female alt to go with my single adult male.

My first freezing was of my vine A Dangerous Little Flower. This was way back when I first joined and hadn't quite figured out how to get a lot of views/clicks. I ended up freezing her to save her life. >>;

The only other hatchling I've frozen is Pond Tiger. I had grabbed him out of the A.P. in hopes he'd have a lineage I could use and/or gender female. When neither happened I decided, for some odd reason, that I'd rather keep him than throw him back for someone else. I think it's because I find the S2 sprite adorable. So I froze him. Besides, when you hear "Pond Tiger," you might think of some impressive carnivorous pond fish or something. But he's a sweet, chubby dragon hatchling. D'aaaawwwww!

Edited by Cirvihi

I use to be very against freezing. I always wondered why you want to freeze something when you could breed it. That was of course back when I only had a handful of dragons. The first one I froze was a black (http://dragcave.net/view/YIdc). I generally freeze them before they gender and only if they have a name that suits the breed or naming scheme I have given the breed and can be put after Icebound.

My most recent project was to freeze a set of horse dragons:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u191/Ka...Ceres/Horse.jpg

I don't freeze hatchlings, I just prefer to have only adults on my scroll. I don't plan to change my mind, but, who knows. p:

[EDIT]

Yup, changed my mind. Now I need 2 adults, 2 gendered hatchies and 1 ungendered hatchie of each breed (with exceptions of course - yay Stripes). Get all the sprites~!

First frozen, um, http://dragcave.net/lineage/vTXiL this one, I guess.

Edited by Light Concorde

I first thought freezing was a diesese. Then I realized that freezing is from free will. So I froze a coastal waverunner hatchie that gendered wrong. I gave it a sad descripion though and its still my only frozen hatchie.

The only frozen hatchlings on my scroll are the unbreedables and 2 sitting Black alts. I froze the unbreedables (except the Papers) because I think they're kind of goofy looking and only wanted them for scroll completion. The Blacks I froze to show that I have managed to get the sitting ones. When the curled alts come back I'll freeze 2 of those as well.

Just froze my first one today actually, ha ha. Royal Blue male. I'll definitely be freezing more in the future, I like how they look.

My first freeze? It was the second egg I ever got, an Albino. I did it because I am writing a novel (Called Heart of the Wind, in case you wonder where my username comes from) where the main character is a hatchling named wind. Naturally, I wanted a hatchling, and I wasn't fond of the Adult Albino sprite. I wish I would've waited until she got wings, but I didn't want to risk it being a guy. So even though she's "genderless", she's still a girl in my eyes.

I haven't really developed an opinion about freezing. I've only been here a couple weeks, after all. I think it depends on the dragon. I'm sure some of them would love to be kids forever! xd.png And some of them are just too darn cute as hatchlings.

I dont freeze my dragons except for zombie fodder, special purposes such as sitting alt blacks, nocturnes etc.

I love freezing. COLLECT ALL THE SPRITES! <3 I just wished I froze my inbred/messy dragons love ago so I don't breed them. I only kill for zombie fodder.

What was your first freezing?

How did you feel about freezing before that?

How did you feel about freezing after that?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/isZEf This little pillow was my first. I've always thought that pillow hatchlings look like dogs rather than dragons...

I was always neutral about freezing, and still am. tongue.gif

The first dragon I froze was a CB Coastal Waverunner: I already had a CB female and I decided to freeze her. Even if they are common now I regret it the same, as I still need to get some more CB Coastals and surely she would have been useful sad.gif

Since then I don't freeze CBs, unless I already have all the adults I need but no hatchlings. I prefer to freeze messy/inbred hatchlings, unless it's something I bred myself and nobody will give me a messy/inbred one to freeze, such as Stripeds, Trios, Tinsels and Gold.

I cannot remember what was my first freezing victim (and I don't really wanna search for it now.. too many dragons on my scroll xd.png) but I started with freezing pretty soon. I always liked the hatchies very much.

I even freeze one Holiday or one of those we have a limit. ^^" for the sake of collection. xd.png

I love freezing!

I don't remember my first frozen hatchie, although it might be the old pink, and I never minded freezing them. (seems kinda silly to mind freezing pixals xd.png ) In fact I have an army of frozen hatchies that will eventually have the full epic poem of Beowulf (each hatchie has a half-line to full line, depending on how long the line is, as their name). I'm through the Prologue and most of the way through Episode 1... only 42 more Episodes to go xd.png

I even have a couple frozen NDs.

I'm always on the lookout for more hatchies to freeze, if anyone wants to donate to The Cause I'd love you forever ninja.gif

the only dragons I don't freeze are holidays, because I want to have adult CBs for breeding.

I used to be really against freezing. As the years went by I was like "eh, it's not that bad. Plus, they're so cute", but I didn't freeze any of my dragons. My first freezing was last month, an alt black and a cheeze (not too fond of the adult cheese dragons, but the hatchlings are soooo adorable!)

My first freezing I believe was one of the many frozen blacks I have. I was never really against it, but I wasn't exactly for it eithe runtil I really got a look at the hatchlings. From then I, I've loved freezing (To a certain extent of course).

Ooh, I don't remember my first freezing. o3o;'

I wanna say it was my red hatchie with the old bad name, but I'm not sure if that's right.

I have 500 dragons, I'm too lazy to look through all the hatchies and find my earliest. ;___;

And I've never been bothered by freezing at all~ o3o

EDIT: Turns out my 1st freezing was my S1 Nebula Hatchie named Space Core. I froze him sometime around July 2nd, back in 2010 (I named him Space Core way after, obviously.)

Edited by Switch

My first freezing was my male Hellfire hatchie. 030 I kinda froze him because I was angry he turned out to be a boy. >3>' Yeah, really wanted a girl. But I will probably freeze another hatchie just cause their so darn cute. I don't really like freezing, but I don't really mind it.