MichiyoSaitou

Dragons that were difficult to raise.

I didn't checked if there is one more like this one, and, if there is, I apologize.

Here, we say who was the dragon that took a lot to mature for you, where you had a lot of problems and others.

My one was my first Pink, Momo Saitou. It took like forever for her to mature, even if it only took 6 days. First, I took her from the abandoned page. Then, a hour after I adopted her, she got sick. I fogged her, and, after I unfogged her, she got sick again! I fogged her a lot of times, and I even fogged her for 1 day to be sure that she won't get sick again. It was annoying.

Here are her final stats:

Egg Laid on: Jun 03, 2011

Hatched on: Jun 06, 2011

Grew up on: Jun 09, 2011

Overall Views: 7467

Unique Views: 1229

Clicks: 12

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

-has a sudden lapse of maturity and giggles at the topic-

-regains composure-

My Summon egg got softshell, I presume because it's one of those eggs that not everyone's seen really or hasn't grown accustomed to like a gold.

-regains composure-

Yes, me too >.>

I have had a few, but not too many.

-regains composure-

My Summon egg got softshell, I presume because it's one of those eggs that not everyone's seen really or hasn't grown accustomed to like a gold.

Yes, I had the same reaction! laugh.gif

This appropriately named dragon :- http://dragcave.net/lineage/KEBo

It was an extreme ER and the hatcheries were experiencing some problems and I had a hard time to make sure it lives .. granted it didn't grew hard for me but ... errr....

giggity giggity

I've had a few eggs - can't remember which, but I totally remember the frustration - that refused to hatch. They were below 3 days, with about a thousand views and a few hundred UVs, and it just wouldn't hatch...

-regains composure-

lol same

Mine was probably my first dragon, a Skywing.

The ones I currently have on my scroll I am having a hard time to hatch. They are at 2 days and some hours but I don't know of any sites to post them at to mature. The eggs haven't even cracked yet. Any advice?

My first hard one was a sick Water egg with high views and low unique views from the AP so i went and fogged it for two days and when i unfogged it, it took its time to hatch... it was supposed to be an insta-hatch egg, but i realized i needed a few more unique views to make it hatch so it was a pain to watch the Unique Views count crawl up slowly.. xd.png

This paper is a pain,with only 4 days and 4hours left I've been trying to get it to grow up but it keeps becoming sick,will it make it? *sigh*

~Edited topic title.~ smile.gif

Thank you for editing!^^ I didnt knew how to name it at first, and I was dizzy, so it is a big thanks!^^

My GoN egg is the only one I've ever had any issues with, but I've heard they're notorious for that. It soft-shelled on me a few times, and took nearly twice the normal views/unique views that I'm used to before it even started to crack... I think it soft-shelled just because of the curiosity clicks.

Overall, I guess I've just been pretty lucky so far, though.

My tinsel was a pain...not in hatching but he took two sweet hours to grow up after falling below 4 days....i really cant remember others off the top of my head of course my first dragons were hard to raise...but what i can i say i was a newb back then

My GoN egg is the only one I've ever had any issues with, but I've heard they're notorious for that. It soft-shelled on me a few times, and took nearly twice the normal views/unique views that I'm used to before it even started to crack... I think it soft-shelled just because of the curiosity clicks.

Overall, I guess I've just been pretty lucky so far, though.

My first GoN was a hassle too. As a hatchie it ended up with 4k views at just over 4 days and hadn't even gendered.

Part of my first Four (that's alive) was difficult to raise. After many egg deaths, I managed to hatch a few eggs, part of them being Crysis.

I don't have much difficulty raising dragons. All of mine usually hatch right on time and sometimes mature earlier than what the stats say. Even my old rares never gave me trouble when I was trying to raise them. I suppose I'm pretty lucky since so far I've never had an egg get soft-shell or a hatchling that got sick.

The only hard time I ever had with eggs was when I first started playing the game. Each single one of my four eggs died which frustrated me enough to stop playing for a while. But after discovering a few dragon communities and fan-sites everything has pretty much been smooth sailing so far. Except for the rare times I forget I have dragon eggs then there's this hassle on quickly sending them to the ER.

I've been having more trouble recently raising dragons. I caught an ER grey egg off the AP, 1 day and 10 hours or something, it still didn't have it's wings at around 3 days and it had a lot of views...is it just something with AP eggs?

It seems like eggs get sick easier with less views. It's not an issue but it has taken me by surprise these past few months.

Never that had big of a problem raising any particular dragons. Oh, but holidays can be a worry.

My first dragon (the black on the top of my scroll) is the most difficult due to not using any fansite, and only relying on the Drift City section of the ijji forum to raise (hence its rather unsual view:click ratio).

But it wasn't really that difficult, afterall.

My bronze tinsel. It was an ER, I put it in some ERs, it got sick after 1 min, I fogged it, it was healthy again after 10 min, I unfog and ER again, ...

But after 3 hours of battling he finally grew up! biggrin.gif

I've noticed sense the new changes that it takes a lot more views and unique views to raise them from egg to adult. I haven't had any sickness at all but I had almost two die due to low time and not enough views. Maybe its just me though

WB

Seems like my tinsel is going to be a toughy to raise.

All the other eggs (with similar views and UV to her) are s2 and s5 and she's not even cracking yet.

Edit: s3 and hatchie.

0_o

Hatch G, hatch!

Edited by Pink

My batch of four of Normal Pygmies.

Their names:

Fyrall

Vasinta

Kaemirial

They became ERs and it took them 15 mins to grow up.

My bronze tinsel. It was an ER, I put it in some ERs, it got sick after 1 min, I fogged it, it was healthy again after 10 min, I unfog and ER again, ...

But after 3 hours of battling he finally grew up! biggrin.gif

This exact same thing happend to my bronze tinsel. As an egg though. I was worried sick for the thing! But it finally hatched, quite a few hours later. I'm keeping a close eye on it now.