Yzarro

Sad songs

Monster by Meg and Dia. Most people don't know what it's about and think it's a happy up beat song.

Superstar - Sonic Youth

Not very sad lyrics, but very sad melody.

Bramble Blast - Donkey Kong 2

Or something like that.

Confusion - Mother 3

Very sad.

There are some more other from the Mother 3 soundtrack, but I can't think of any right now.

The first sad song off the top of my head is "Heavy in Your Arms" by Florence & The Machine

I have two.

Wake me up when September ends - Green Day

Just to get high - Nickelback

In case you didn't know, Just to get high is about this guy who watches as his friend slowly wastes away while under the influence of drugs. Joy.

song. It's Dutch, sorry about that if you want to listen to it, but the singer sung it for Warchild.

It's about kids that are in a war, or experienced a war. It made me cry just thinking about that ugly truth. sad.gif

I Am The One, from the Dragon Age soundtrack. I lost my breath when I first herd it.

深海の孤独 by 桑島法子

Insert song of Gundam SEED Destiny. The anime itself is hopelessly rubbish, but the songs are epic.

Bright Eyes (by Art Garfunkle) from Watership Down makes me cry every time I hear it.

Me, too.

Also -

- gets me every time. sad.gif

That song 'Vanilla Twilight' almost brings me to tears if I think about Demyx for some reason.... It's weird, because most of the time that song dosen't make me cry.

"Lucy" by Skillet...very sad. It's about regretting an abortion, but could be interpreted differently.

Edited by FireAngel73

Someday by Nickelback always used to make me cry, but not anymore. I guess I've listened to it too much by now...

Alma Mater by Alice Cooper makes me cry because it gives the impression that the future will suck.

The music video to Blind Melon's No Rain makes me cry because it's so beautiful how the girl finds where she belongs at the end.

Handlebars by the Flobots makes me cry because it's just mad depressing, hearing this story about a man's downward spiral from the innocence of childhood to dictatorship in adulthood.

Almost Cut My Hair by Crosby, Sills, Nash & Young maes me cry because I can kind of relate to it.

There are probably a lot more that I'm missing...

GOD, WHAT A CRYBABY. xd.png

maybe Annie (1999)

tomarrow annie (1999)

Imaginary evanescance

together again evanescence

sally's song nightmare before christmas http://www.youtube.com/user/shadowspotted#...D/9/EcBLScCg83E

21 guns green day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duTKDlPXCQg...nel_video_title

Friends forever

I know a few.. ninja.gif

Edited by Hazelbush360

When your gone - Avril lavigne &

Morticians Daughter - BVB sad.gif

~Scrollspam removed~

To edit your signature, go to My Controls --> Edit Signature, or click on your username and then Edit Signature. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Cancer, Disenchanted, Welcome To The Black Parade, We Are The Kids From Yesterday, Summertime- My Chemical Romance. They all make me wanna bawl. I've cried my eyes out to WTTBP.

Gone To Soon, This Song Saved My Life- Simple Plan. Gone Too Soon has pushed me and saved me from tears. And the other one reminds me of friends and favorite bands that I would just love to thank for pulling me threw things.