Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Nope its an items bag ( see her pic. biggrin.gif Good guess, though), I thaght the professor had to give out the pokes.

Edited by LeopardDragon

Couple more small questions (sorry xd.png I'll stop them if it's annoying).

Are you going to post characters in the 'approved' area? And just what does 'Ubications' mean? Is that the section for just... characters that are grouped together or something? xd.png

sorry for late reply, they needed me here in my home so I couldn't post untill now dry.gif

well, Dr. Paine, I will post the characters, its just that I haven't had time, but I will biggrin.gif and the Ubications post, is for everyone to know where is each character, i.e. your character and LeopardDragon's are both at Nut Town now, so I post that in that post, and when somebody new comes, just will need to check that post and he/she will know in chich location is each character rolleyes.gif

and LeopardDragon, now, I will post them now tongue.gif but you'll, but, since you both are there at the same time, I will post both your potential choices and you(both) will choose who goes first. And don't worry, who goes first wont affect the other since there are three different choices to each one, so don't worry about that smile.gif

Alright. Oh, I think it was supposed to be 'Locations'? Or something like that? xd.png

err huh.gif .. umm unsure.gif ... I believe it was xd.png

Thought so x3

And whooo, Snivy! biggrin.gif Wasn't expecting to see that one. -loves Snivy happy.gif -

biggrin.gif glad you liked it, I ran the randomizer and never get a Bulbasaur evo line pkmn, and I ran it 2 times for 6 options, but nothing. Although it threw Servine and I decided to put it between your options rolleyes.gif

Well, thanks a lot ^^

Lulz, a Snivy might help Madison a bit, I don't think it'll tolerate anything less than perfection.

Name: James Powers

Appearance: James has a skinny, young athletic build even though he only stands at five feet tall. He has light brown hair that is just long enought to fall infront of his eyes that hide his deep blue eyes. He likes to wear brown shorts with a white shirt since he likes to stay in warmer climates.

Personality: James is energetic and is ready to start his journy into the pokemon world. He can be really relaxed at times but at other times he can be go go go and always wants to be moving. He is good at making friends and always likes meeting new people which is another reaason why he wants to leave and travel around the world.

History: James didn't leave when he was ten because his parents couldn't stand losing him so they kept him for another year. During that year when he didn't leave, James read up on all kinds of pokemon and became fasinated with ghost and bug type pokemon which is a odd combination but he is determined to catch every kind of bug and ghost type pokemon.

Starter Choice: Caterpie and Wurmple

Oh Yeah... a Pansear for Serena, then... cool, I actually don't know all that much about the new Unnova pokemon.

monkeyboy you're accepted, welcome to my RP man laugh.gif you can begin your post with the day your journey begins and end it with the moment you get to the lab and the machine begans swirling between your possible starter pkmn smile.gif

LeopardDragon, sorry sad.gif but I tried to make it throw Vulpix, I randomized it 3 times since there are a lot of fire types, but it never did so I randomize it for a fire type and that's what it threw... sorry unsure.gif

monkeyboy you're accepted, welcome to my RP man laugh.gif you can begin your post with the day your journey begins and end it with the moment you get to the lab and the machine begans swirling between your possible starter pkmn smile.gif

LeopardDragon, sorry sad.gif but I tried to make it throw Vulpix, I randomized it 3 times since there are a lot of fire types, but it never did so I randomize it for a fire type and that's what it threw... sorry unsure.gif

No problem... it makes thing sinteresting... I had to ddo some research on Pansear, actually... looks cute and mischevious... perfect for Serena, actually.

ok, glad is ok laugh.gif

btw, I'll post soon, Prof. Pine will give you directions and then you can leave the lab... or talk to Dr. Paine, it's your choice laugh.gif

Ha... you know, I just realized, Selene and Madison's choices did kind of end up like the usual rival thing in the beginning of the game.. -can kind of see them being friendly competitors or something over time-

yep, yep *nods repeatedly* ... that sounds nice

btw, sorry for the late post, but when I was creating it, there was somesort of power down that didn't shut my PC, but did shut my internet so I had to wait until it was on again to post it... I had it done a few minutes after the last post I made here... the one over there *points first post of this page*

Name: Morty Shimizu

Appearance: Morty1 Morty2 (Both images are similar, but with different expressions, to help visualise the character better, if it’s allowed. ><)

Personality: Morty is somewhat a perfectionist, yet he can be very lazy. Sometimes, he gives up after completing something to almost 90%, which is usually to the disbelief of his parents. He cites the usual reason of being bored of the said activity. He is usually quiet though, keeping his opinions to himself, as taught so from young by his parents. On the outside, he appears to be a quiet, polite boy that all the neighbours call the “perfect child”. But on the inside, he yearns company and adventure, so he can tend to get overexcited over small discoveries.

History: He grew up in a family with a pair of very wealthy parents. They reside in a villa just on the outskirts of Nut Town. His parents are usually not at home with him, resulting in the sad situation that he spent most of his childhood without them. In fact, it would seem that he would be closer to the family butler than his parents, since he grew up with the attendance of the family butler. His perfectionist personality stemmed from this perceived loneliness. He just wanted to do something as perfect as he can, just to impress his parents and have their attention for just that moment.

On his 10th birthday, he just told his parents that he wanted to go on a Pokemon journey. At first, his parents rejected his idea, not even blinking an eye while saying no. He was devastated and stayed in his room the whole day, trying to cry his miseries away. Fortunately, the family butler intervened and expressed his views that Morty should be allowed to go for his journey, explaining that this journey can help him grow up and mature as a young teenager. His parents were convinced by the butler and decided to let Morty have a go at it. Morty was ecstatic when he heard the good news and rushed to hug the family butler. Thanking him for his great help. He was all ready, packed and ready to go on the very next day. His parents were not at home, as usual, and it was his family butler that saw him off, with tears in his eyes, just like a normal parent would.

Starter Choice: Solosis, Misdreavus or Ralts.

Edited by woshiico0kie

woshiico0kie ~ approved, and don't worry, there's no problem about you posting thse two images. Begin your first post with the day your journey begins and end it with the moment you get to the lab and the machine begans to choose your potential starter options.

Jeimuzu ~ I'm glad, the randomizer selected Feebas 3 times, but since it doesn't have much attacks and can't do anything without water I had to run it a couple times more before it threw a good option

Alright! Thanks a bunch for the approval. ^^

Edited by woshiico0kie

I have a question before I sign up. When it comes to evolving how would someone, for ex me, be able to evolve the harder to get pokemon? The two that I can think of atm are magmorter and electrive. IMO they're harder to get then some legendaries. Also is manaphy/phione considered legendaries to you and rotom?

dragoon ~ well, to get them (Magmortar and/or Electivire) you would need to catch their pre-evolutions, and after that, evolve them. They need special items to do that, but don't worry, as part of the plot and some events, every RPer has the chance of getting items, they can be gifted by NPCs or you can find them in your journey (read the general rules to get more clear how it can be). So you have the chance of getting the item you need to evolve them, or to trade it with somebody else who has it.

Name: Seymour Tobias Sebastian((He goes by all names but prefers one.))

Appearance: Tall, 6'5" with a slender build. Brown hair, with yellowish eyes, but his real eye color is green. He wears a collection of hats, about 10 total and wears them backwards. They're the same general design, basically a baseball style hat with a different pattern. He wears a series of different shirts that are normally short sleeved and lose fitting and normally wears shorts. He has a good build, not very powerful, but enough to show that he means business.

Personality: He's a very neat person even to say to the extent of a perfectionist. His is a loving person, loyal to everyone who he makes friends with, but isn't naive. You need to earn his trust before you become friends. He does like a good spar, whether it's with pokemon or a person. He's a martial artist.

History: Seymour lived in Nut Town for his entire life. When he was able to become a pokemon trainer he refused on the sole basis that he rather train his body and help around the house instead of abandoning his family. This reality became all to grim when he had a baby brother who he had to help take care of, and after that he wanted to become a trainer very badly. ((Is that good enough? I've never been good at history.))

Starter Choice: Pawniard, and Eevee please. ((I'm hoping for Eevee. happy.gif))

i have another question. Is it at all possible if my little brother that I mentioned can come with me?