Fuzzbucket

ANSWERED:Multiple fogging please ?

I would definitely love multiple fogging choice, seriously. I had 18 things to fog, the max for silver trophies, and I almost didn't want to fog all of them, but with all of the viewbombers around, I knew it was not up for debate. Just a simple set of check boxes to fog multiple things at a time would do it for me.

Perhaps there was a reason behind the implementation of dragon sickness for example bandwidth consumption of hosted dragon images.

Please let my fog multiple things at once. It was so laggy trying to fog all my new babies every night during this release. @_@

Perhaps there was a reason behind the implementation of dragon sickness for example bandwidth consumption of hosted dragon images.

I've wondered about that. But if that is the case, the way viewbombing is going, it's making that worse. As is, a bomber is logging 1 scroll into 6-9 hatcheries. The person being bombed is logging into them to check. And fogging and unfogging at least once a day. That's a lot extra that people would not normally do. Being that AoTN has the autorefresher and allows people to enter fogged dragons, I have wondered if that isn't why it went down so hard to overloading. Too many people logging in and out of scrolls excessively.

For people that want a Fog All option now...

Open a browser window with your scroll.

Ctrl Click open each action link, to open each action window in a new tab.

On each tab, select fog/hide

When done, browse back to your scroll view.

Now, right click your tab, a menu will open, pick reload all tabs.

This will refresh your scroll and unhide all your dragons.

Do it again, it will refresh your scroll and hide all your dragons. etc etc.

You can keep this tab group open as long as your computer can handle it and hide/unhide your hatchies with a mere two button clicks. This works in Firefox, on IE it's called Refresh All. For Chrome you have to download an extension to allow it to work. Safari, no idea.

we already have the active transfers tab underneath the settings tab which I use constantly cause it makes teleport so much easier, why not have something similar to that for fogging?

I support this as General Action. Not a BSA.

sometimes I fog all my eggs and hatchies when I'm going to sleep or be inactive so this would be useful.

YES.YES.YES. to any suggestion related to multiple fogging, whatever it may be.

Since the release started, I've been fogging my 21 odd eggs/hatchies at night and unfogging in morning and doing that one by one is not fun at all.

This would be really helpful, so I definitely support the idea.

Pretty, pretty PLEASE with flying pancakes on top?

It's such a pain, especially with a slow puter/in lag, and especially if it has to be done multiple time a day!

I'd much rather see sickness not kill eggs.

That is a great idea. I have seen it mentioned a few times. Maybe create a suggestion thread for it? (I searched and I don't think I saw one? Although someone else may know.)

Pretty, pretty PLEASE with flying pancakes on top?

It's such a pain, especially with a slow puter/in lag, and especially if it has to be done multiple time a day!

I will definitely support if it involves flying pancakes. xd.png

But yes ... with 18 items on my scroll, that is 36 actions to fog and unfog.

we already have the active transfers tab underneath the settings tab which I use constantly cause it makes teleport so much easier, why not have something similar to that for fogging?

Personally I think this sounds like a lovely way to handle mass-fogging if it were to be implemented.

Personally I think this sounds like a lovely way to handle mass-fogging if it were to be implemented.

With which sentiment, I absolutely agree!

I don't really use it but I think it would be convenient if implanted.

What with the ongoing Viewbombing issue, a LOT of us are Fogging and unFogging all of our growing dragons at least once a day.

This is bad enough without lag - a Fog/unFog all option would be so much appreciated!

I like the idea of a list to select what you want to fog. Makes things nice and simple and organized. And heaven knows I love simple and organized(so long as I'm not the one doing the organizing... be grateful my scroll is sorted.)

This would be a very useful addition, it's tedious fogging several eggs/hatchlings via the way it's done now.

I completely support this. At the moment I just use Multi Links to bring up all of my egg's/hatchling's that I want to fog at once, but it's still tedious when you want to hide everything. Especially since all the viewbombing going on has made me paranoid and I fog all of them when I'm not there watching.

Edited by Allspice

Still this please. Fogging and unfogging nearly three dozen things every day and night is exhausting.

What she said!

And what a whole bunch of others, myself included, said earlier.

Except that Fogging 21 critters twice daily is 42, and we need a better answer for that.

Bumping as with the recent epidemic of viewbombing we NEED this ! (and by MY lights, not as a BSA for greys, either !)

It's really strange, I've never ever been viewbombed. Probably because I don't have the kind of stuff people find worthy of bombing, I guess. (No, I'm not the person dong it, either.)

It's really strange, I've never ever been viewbombed. Probably because I don't have the kind of stuff people find worthy of bombing, I guess. (No, I'm not the person dong it, either.)

My first experience killed four common eggs with no special lineage in one night. I don't think it makes that much difference what you have - except when it is done out of jealousy....

My first experience killed four common eggs with no special lineage in one night. I don't think it makes that much difference what you have - except when it is done out of jealousy....

I assume those that do that kind of bombing are doing it either to try and "help" you, or just to spite you because you happen to have rares. They don't have to necessarily be rare or special eggs themselves.

I assume those that do that kind of bombing are doing it either to try and "help" you, or just to spite you because you happen to have rares. They don't have to necessarily be rare or special eggs themselves.

At the time, I had perhaps 40 really boring dragons and had no idea what I was doing. I think people like that just pick on a scroll and decided to see how badly they can wreck it. I hardly even came on the forum then, so it can't even have been my sweet and offensive nature xd.png But not trying to be helpful, I think, if you take stuff OUT of fan sites and they put it straight BACK...