DarkEternity

The Biome You Love

Which Biome Do You Stalk?  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jungle - Gotta love the dinos wub.gif

ย 

I'm also a fan of Desert, as they're the home to Nebulas & Thunders happy.gif

I like the coast because I caught my first CB silver there, plus blusangs are easy to catch and they're good trade fodder. Although I haven't caught one yet the coast also has my favorite copper variant. It's also nice that there usually seems to be less people hunting there.

At the moment, I stalk the Alpine region the most frequently, simply because most of the breeds I need are there, followed by Coast and Forest.

I don't really stalk one particular biome (I pretty much biome-hop), but I like the Volcano. biggrin.gif I remember catching some CB Metals there, a few of which are my first CB Metals of their kind. (for example, my first and currently only CB Gold as well as a couple of Silvers and my Brown Copper couple come from there and I caught another Silver from the Volcano yesterday)

I hunt seasonals, so I am mostly in the forest. In the winter, it's alpine. I really love ice dragons, too, so that's another reason to check the alpine biome whoever I can.

I'll check all the biomes, but Jungle/Volcano more often than the others because I want Horses and Hellfires.

Coast, at first for CB Blusangs, but now i have plenty of those, and just got used to hunting in the coast

My top three favorites:

ย 

1. Coast (for Blusangs and Green Coppers)

2. Volcano (for Magmas and I caught two CB Silvers there)

3. Jungle (for Green Coppers and Dinos)

Lately, the coast is where I hunt when looking through the biomes (but I spend most of my time on the AP).

I don't have a set biome. Since I am a vampire hunter, I stay in the AP and grab whatever I can there

ย 

I love the desert, mostly because I adore nebulas!

I also love alpine, because it has golden wyverns and Ices biggrin.gif

I usually stalk the Desert manly for thunders... I have a problem ok... xd.png And the forest for Golds which, I usually never see...

I've noticed that, for no particular reason, I spend a lot of time in the desert biome- It's always the first one I click when searching for new eggs, and the one I do a lot of refreshing in.

ย 

Yet, for some reason, the one I actually take eggs from the most is the Volcano biome...

I like the Jungle, but a close follow-up is the Forest. I can find Purples easiest in those two areas, it seems... xd.png I switch between all of them often, but those two are my favorites.

I seem to find myself in the Forest a lot. I dread the Desert and Volcano for some reason. >.<

Desert because for the past couple of years everything I've hoarded has come from there (Black Teas, Antareans, and now Fells)