DarkEternity

The Biome You Love

Which Biome Do You Stalk?  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just thought I'd put this out there :3

I like the desert best, followed closely by the forest (all those water walkers!).

biggrin.gif

I too like the Desert and Volcano most. smile.gif

Alpine and Volcano for me. They've got most of the CB dragons I don't have yet in them.

Edited by Wolfy1313

Alpine for an ice egg so I can finally start summoning. Also desert and volcano to look for blacks and stripes.

i think I´ll mainly stalk the desert and Volcanos in the future...... for some CB Blacks. tongue.gif

Edited by Idril

Thus far I'm liking the Volcano and Jungle. I've been luckier in the past few hours than I've been in.... well, ever.

volcano all the way!

(trying to catch a magma wink.gif )

then alpine, its got some awesome ones and i caught an ice there!

Toss up between Alpine(caught my CB Black and CB Ice here happy.gif), Desert and Volcano. Most of the time I'll stick to Alpine, cause I need more CB Ice.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Alpine, followed closely by Desert and Volcano. I hate the forest. Stupid balloons. The jungle is awesome, too, but all the breeds I'm hunting are in the Apline at the current moment smile.gif

Alpine for an ice egg so I can finally start summoning. Also desert and volcano to look for blacks and stripes.

Stripes are in the forest, spitfires (with the same description) are in the desert. Things happened while I was sleeping, looks like stripes can be in the desert too...? Which makes no sense.

I'm liking the desert right now. After I hopefully get some CB blacks and pick a red up (volcano) I'm going to head to the forest for some glory drakes and stripes. I then might pick up a couple more trios in their own sections and head to the alpine or desert for some more nebulas when the alts aren't as common. For now though, my favorite place is the desert.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I answered alpine, I stalk that one most for nebulas, ridgewings and ices (have also seen a silver there, missed it of course). Also stalk the desert on the hour for thunders (succesfully! biggrin.gif ), but since that one dries out so fast you can't really stalk it for more than a few minutes. wink.gif

My favorites are the alpine, volcano, and desert. Those three have the most I want, with the least I don't want. I personally am not a big fan of the biomes(never was), but those three have been the best for me so far.

Mmmm no preference yet, haven't been stalking too much though. Need a little bit of CB everything though, so I mostly hop around. |3

Jungle for my Neotropical breeding program and Desert for a Thunder. Because I've been wanting to get my neos, I'm more stuck in the Jungle though.

I don't have a favorite yet, but I am wondering why the Desert is empty like ALL the time?? Was empty last night, and again today. What up?