DarkEternity

The Biome You Love

Which Biome Do You Stalk?  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I usually stalk the splines biome. I'm hoping to get a nebula dragon.

I have been stalking forest lately, simply because there are the least other people during the drops, in hopes of getting a CB Metal biggrin.gif Of course the ones I saw I wasn't paying enough attention and refreshed too quickly :'(

Before that, I've mainly been in Alpine. Golden Wyverns, Nebulas, Ice.

I'll end up checking all the biomes for eggs I want to stock up on, but I find myself usually planted in the Forest. C:

Forest because I Love CB Springs and sometimes the Volcano cause that is where I got my second CB Gold~

Alpine and Desert or Forest.

I can't vote for just one since it changes from time to time. laugh.gif Lately I have been spending a lot of time in the Volcano. I also like the Alpine but it is a bit crazy there xd.png I like the Desert, too, and the Forest. I can't make up my mind. lol

If I had to pick just one right now, probably the Volcano.

Lately, the Coast. I've been trying to get more Tsunamis, and Brines. I also like to stalk the Alpine a bit too.

Forest, mainly, to catch CB Springs. I've been stalking desert a lot lately though, to try and catch some CB Reds.

I've been stalking the coast for Blusangs but it never moves. Plus my internet is really slow so the rare time I do see one I always miss it. >_<

I've been plopping down in the coast to do my hunting lately because I just want to find a Blusang!! Those buggers are more difficult to find than the metals are.

Lately it's been the volcano. Between the crimsons and embers I need, it's pretty much where I spend my time. smile.gif

I check out all the biomes, but I tend to stalk the Coast, and I just realized why. It's because I actually live on a coast -- the coast of the Pacific Ocean. smile.gif

I stalk all of them, but mostly the desert because it gives me cheeses and chickens and papers and I've seen metallics there smile.gif

Totally depends on what I need. I'm not a big Cave Hunter though, I don't have the patience to lockk endlessly at the same three eggs.

Coast (I'm a Blusang hoarder...) and Forest! Forest was where I nabbed my first CB gold biggrin.gif It has been close to my heart ever since...