DarkEternity

The Biome You Love

Which Biome Do You Stalk?  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't vote because I visit most of the biomes about equally, with the exception of the coast which I visit less often. Lately, I try to be in the Volcano during the hourly drop.

Edited by casprrr

otally Desert. So many nice eggies that move quickly. :3

I love the desert because it moves so swiftly. Also fond of the Alpine (Pillows, with a side chance of Ices!) and the Jungle (Stripes, Blacks, and Sunsongs, oh my!).

I visit the coast the least... the only limited-biome rare there is Tsunamis, and they're not even that rare. >___<

I really can't vote, as my stalking changes all the time, depending on what I'm looking for.

I don't know what I voted for a while ago, but now I'm rather liking forest: blacks, stripes, and trees, oh my! :D

I don't stalk the biomes much, and if I do I'm always looking for one specific dragon. But when I do, I'm quite fond of the desert.

I voted Alpine because Ridgewings!! wub.gif, but I stalk the Coast just as often. Still haven't caught a CB GW or Tsunami... >_<

Edited by Denwayasha

I pretty much camp out in the Desert right now, since I'm concentrating on hunting Moonstones at the moment.

I like the Desert and Volcano. You can find some pretty good eggs their.

I tend to stalk the Jungle biome right now, because I really want more Tangars and Neos. I might start stalking elsewhere because I want Thunders and Horses.

Desert. ;A;

edit; forest if I'm in a spazzy mood.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I liked the desert the best for a while, all the Nebulas and Thunders and Blacks that I always miss... but I think my favourite has to be the AP, because you can find the most interesting things there sometimes.

Desert, mostly for Nebulas. I also love Alpine and Forest, although it can be a bit slow. I really don't like Volcano, I don't know why.

I'm in the forest a lot and the jungle. I jump from biome to biome to whichever has the least amount of viewers.

I stalk whatever goes by the fastest, but before the Blusangs, I stalked Coast for Seawyrms and Daydreams.