DarkEternity

The Biome You Love

Which Biome Do You Stalk?  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Desert. It moves the fastest overall because there aren't too many caveblockers there and a good number of things people want. You have to catch it on the top of the hour because it can empty by 10 minutes after easily.

Behind that would be Alpine, when not blocked with albinos. Volcano isn't bad, but always seems to be blocked with guardians, pebbles and mints.

I often stalk the Jungle, Desert, and Alpine in hopes of catching site a rare.

The Forest and Coast don't really have many rare breeds.

It depends on what dragon I need at the moment. I stalk Alpine, Forest, Jungle and sometimes Volcano, usually in hopes for rares and Springs (caught only one CB Spring so far. Derp). I find Coast pretty "boring" so I don't visit it very often.

Edited by Light Concorde

I usually stalk the Alpine and Desert, because they move the quickest. I also stalk the Forest and Jungle sometimes, in the hopes of finding a CB Stripe.

It used to be the Desert, but now its the Volcano. I've caught 11 CB Golds and 3 CB Silvers, and 9 of those Golds and 2 of the Silvers have been from the Volcano. I freaking love that place! biggrin.gif

Volcano, because I was looking for a Magma for so long it got to be a habit to click there first. Then I look through all the rest.

I am not sure which I stalk

it depends on what egg I am looking for

I'll have to pay a little attention to see where i end up the most

I think I just usually scroll between them all tongue.gif

I caught my only CB gold in the Coast, so it's become my usual hangout.

Aye, I'm one of those troublesome people who grabs 2-4 eggs at a time and drops them later on in the day. Sorry, my fellow hunters. To be fair, it's because I only have about ten minutes to spare in a morning, and at least the eggs I drop aren't from ghastly lineages!

I start from the Alpine and go through to the Volcano and repeat so I can check biomes while checking biomes if you know what I mean.

However I do normally spend a few refreshes in the Alpine and Desert before it gets blocked.

Desert and Alpine usually, because I'm always looking for CB Nebulae, Thunders, Ices, and Golden Wyverns. I also collect Moonstones, and am currently collecting Sunstones for a naming project, so the Desert is my number one hangout until it empties two minutes later.

I used to stalk the Forest and Jungle a lot, but now I have more CB Stripes than I know what to do with. D:

Desert, and then the forest when it empties out. Though I've been taking a break from hunting lately. =o

The Desert is my favorite and the biome I spend the most time in. When that is slow, I check out the Volcano and the Alpine before going back to the AP.

at the top of the hour, i'm in the desert. i don't stay in one biome all the time, i switch constantly - i check the alpine, jungle, and volcano frequently. coast being lower priority because of how slow it moves....but my 'home base' would be desert. 'til that's gone, then i go to the forest.

I used to stalk the Alpine territory when I was looking for Royal Blues and Golden Wyverns, but the Wyverns are so rare and hard to get, so I don't really stalk the Alpine anymore, unless I get a strong desire for a fuzzy dragon. :3

I currently am stalking the Desert area for Nebula dragons, but I'm also looking around the Forest for some seasonal dragons...

Not to mention I love Hellfire Wyverns and Ember dragons, so I do a lot Volcano stalking to...~

i like to stalk the forest pretty much for the swallowtail dragon. also the coast - i love the seawyrm pygmy!

Coast biggrin.gif I've always hung around there the most since I keep needing waters, skywings and waterhorses in some way or another. That's...pretty much it really because I don't cave hunt enough to be considered a stalker of other biomes.

First, I go to the Volcano and then the Desert. And sometimes the Forest because I saw a Leetle tree there not long ago.

I think I'm most partial to the alpine biome, just for the mental images it conjures.

However, the desert biome has been kindest to me for eggs!

THE COAST.

lolz, jk.

The desert used to be my favourite because of how quickly it would move. I loved it when it would empty entirely in the first three or so minutes of the drop. But I don't enjoy it as much anymore now that all the biomes seem to have evened out a bit. I'm too impatient to wait around for long. tongue.gif

I spend a lot of time in all the biomes though, except the coast. My favourites would probably still be the desert though, followed by the alpine and forest, then volcano and jungle.

I've gotten some super interesting things out of the Jungle recently, so it's my current favorite! xd.png

My favorite tends to shift with what I'm looking for.

Cheers!

C4.

I sit where i need eggs from usually tongue.gif

The biomes i love the most is the desert and the jungle biggrin.gif Mostly cause thats where i have found my cb metals tongue.gif