DarkEternity

The Biome You Love

Which Biome Do You Stalk?  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been camping out in volcano and desert mostly, because those tend to have eggs I need ^^ *huggles cb hellfires, ember, magma and nebula*

This :3 Don't forget the CB Magmas and CB Blacks too XP

Pretty much all my favourite breeds (with one notable exception) are found in the Forest (Horses in the JUNGLE?? huh.gif ). So I've been doing most of my hunting there.

I like the desert most, it has lots of things I'm looking for (mainly stones for an even gen geode thuwed project). But I've been missing all the eggs in most biomes, and seeing blockers in the others. It's been frustrating. I think there may have been other changes, though, which might be what's throwing me off. As far as I can tell, five minute drops don't exist any more. And I really depended on those in the past to catch eggs because of the reduced traffic :/

5 minute drops still happen, but there are relatively few dragon breeds, particularly common ones, that show up in the desert, so the desert might not receive eggs at those times (or be empty very, very quickly).

Forest. :3 I've seen more there than anywhere else in a while, though I'm locked. (With six eggs though, heehee!)

Null voted because I wanted to see the results. smile.gif I pretty much still just hunt in the AP so I'm not really "in love" with any of the Biomes yet.

I don't really like any.

But I guess I'll pick desert and forest. P:

I've been going back and forth between the Desert, Forest, and Volcano biomes. Most of the CB Blacks that I've seen have been in the Desert (but now that I've gotten the last CB Black that I need I probably won't concentrate on it as much). I also stalk the Forest in hopes of catching another CB Stripe.

What I'm really curious is to where people have been seeing the CB metallics the most? I know they can drop in any biome but I have yet to see one, even at the top of the hour. I think someone in this thread mentioned that they saw a Silver in the Alpine...

I've been lurking in the Forest for a Stripe since I found out that that's where they show up... Haven't even seen one yet. Maybe I just have terrible timing.

I creep the Desert and Alpine regions, too -- the former mostly just to see how quickly everything disappears. ; u ;

Which is your favorite Biome to hunt in? Is there one you go to first before checking the others? Or do you spend most of your time stalking the AP?

I prefer the Alpine most. Maybe because I love Winter so much. tongue.gif After that, I'd say the Desert. Anyone else?

Desert. It has the most things I want. Though lately I have been stalking the AP as much as anything, as the biomes have been rather boring lately.

merging with existing topic

How did I miss that? xd.png Thank you, rubyshoes!

Your welcome smile.gif

My favorites to hunt currently are the Alpines and the Forest but I spend more time on the AP than in the biomes.

By default I spend the most time in Alpine on the off chance I'll catch something nice there. Many competing hunters there during the hourly though so it makes it less enjoyable.

Desert comes in at a close second for the blacks (they seem to like that biome) but since I struggle to catch those... eh. :P

I mostly hunt the AP, since you can get CB commons there without too much trouble, but lately I've been hunting the forest because I want a Leetle Tree. Very very badly.

Apparently I've already voted, but beats me what I picked.

I stick to Alpine and Coast, the former because it goes by quick (and I pick up Nocturnes) and the latter because it's slow enough I don't have to worry about missing anything. The Jungle and Volcano have not been good to me, they need to earn my approval.

Desert and Forest for me. I sit in the Desert until it empties out, then I head to the Forest. If I'm bored or trying to look for eggs for Glomping, then I head to the Alpine or the Jungle. I'm very rarely in the Volcano or Coast.