DarkEternity

The Biome You Love

Which Biome Do You Stalk?  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Am I just impatient or do the eggs never change? I've been refreshing and refreshing. I just see water walkers or balloons. :/

I usually stalk the Desert and, since the eggs there are gone faster than on the other biomes, I then switch to Forest or Volcano (or both, on different tabs). I also hunted in the Alpine for a while, but I got the Nebula I was looking for so I'm taking a break from that area.

I stalk mostly the Volcano, Alpine and Desert. Although the Desert seems to empty a lot faster than the other two. I see low numbers of players in the coast, forest and jungle. So I'd assume from the preliminary results that we'll have three primary biomes that will take most of the traffic. cool.gif

I'm often in the Desert, not only to spot a few CB Blacks, also because there are Reds and Thunders...

I'm almost always in the desert, both to snag oodles of CB stones and to try to catch the last CB nebula I need to finish my nebula collection (I just did!).

It always surprises me how fast the desert empties out. If you want something from the desert, you have to be there at the very beginning of the drop or you're out of luck.

Am I the only one who hates the biomes feature? :|

Sorry to be rude, but why are you here if you hate the feature?

---

I love the Forest(mainly because I love Mints an need about a dozen more to complete a huge project I'm making). Could never get to the Desert in time to catch anything and I'm scroll locked.

Edited by PACMANnot

Volcano.

I'm hunting... well, pretty much everything there. Embers, Hellfire...

Jungle comes second for the pygmies.

I see the volcano is very popular, and I like it too, but I mostly find myself in the alpine areas. I'd like to pay more attention to the desert but it seems to be stuck on only one or two eggs (mostly greys) all the time.

The time I spend hunting is actually quite equally shared between the biomes.

So far, Alpine's been lucky for me (knocks on wood), but I also like the Desert biome.

I like the biomes in general. Thanks to them, I've seen more uncommons and rares in the past two days than I have in the past few months. I didn't catch any of them, but still, I liked having my patience rewarded with at least a glimpse.

I've seen three Reds at the same time in the Desert. I think I shall be camping out there more often in the near future.

I voted Volcano. I've seen more Magmas in two days than I have in two weeks (before the biomes came out).

Desert! 2 CB nebs, 2 CB thunders and a CB black... smile.gif I absolutely love the new biomes.. I've managed to get so many great eggs that I was previously unable to get, despite spending the same amount of time in the cave.

Edited by carrots

I'm currently stalking the AP until I can remember what breeds are from which biomes by heart instead of having to check all the time tongue.gif

I've been camping out in volcano and desert mostly, because those tend to have eggs I need ^^ *huggles cb hellfires, ember, magma and nebula*

The Coast! I will never ever ever ever have to grab a "strange markings" egg incorrectly ever again, because my beloved CB skywings are away from the ochredrakes and horses along the coast. Ever!! My day has officially been made.

I have been focusing on Alpine as it has more of the dragons I am hunting, but I am in the Desert almost as much.

I have seen more of the eggs I am hunting than ever, but have had the worst luck grabbing any... sad.gif

I like the desert most, it has lots of things I'm looking for (mainly stones for an even gen geode thuwed project). But I've been missing all the eggs in most biomes, and seeing blockers in the others. It's been frustrating. I think there may have been other changes, though, which might be what's throwing me off. As far as I can tell, five minute drops don't exist any more. And I really depended on those in the past to catch eggs because of the reduced traffic :/

Probably Volcano because I'm a guardian fiend that that's where I've seen them (though I've heard they also appear in Alpine which is really where I think of them being) and because I want more Magma dragons and Embers.