DarkEternity

The Biome You Love

Which Biome Do You Stalk?  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't have a favorite yet, since I stocked up on 7 glorious eggs, I'm scroll locked. xd.png

I can't wait for the day I have 7 eggs and 14 hatchlings! biggrin.gif

I don't have a favorite yet, but I am wondering why the Desert is empty like ALL the time?? Was empty last night, and again today. What up?

First off it doesn't have that many breeds that appear in it, second, a large portion of those breeds are highly desirable, like blacks, pinks, and nebulas. So what does drop in there goes really fast.

I'm stalking the ones that supposedly have Blacks and Stripes going through them. xd.png

All the breeds I like appear in Alpine, Desert, and Volcano. Got a CB Ember from Volcano and a CB Sun from Alpine, so I'm really liking those two.

Desert for me. I picked up 2 CB thunders from there that i needed. 2nd would be jungle or alpine

I voted Volcano, simply because I love reds and magmas and even those little crimson flame pygmies are on my list of to-grab. But if spitfires were dropping more, I'd be all over the desert.

What's really funny is that I hate heat. Go figure. xd.png

Desert. Thunders are there, so am I tongue.gif

At least the poll explains why Alpine/desert/volcano go empty so fast xd.png

I stalk Alpine...CB ice and CB nebulas, ftw.

I sometimes stalk the Forest, because supposedly that's where stripes are, but...it's usually blocked by things I don't care for.

I do stalk the desert if I'm on at exactly xx:00, but usually it's between xx:05 and xx:30 that I'm looking (ADD is a terrible thing) so the desert is empty by then tongue.gif

I'd say Volcano for finally being able to try to get a CB Ember or a Magma, and the Forest because I was able to get two paper eggs there and I've never managed to catch any before! biggrin.gif

I've still yet to see anything in the desert though...

I like the coast best, but the others are a very very close second. I think the biomes are very well balanced when it comes to breeds they offer. smile.gif

Been getting more of the new pygmies from the different areas, and desert/volcano always seems to be empty when I get there... so right now I'd have to say forest and alpine.

Tending to like warm things, I kinda like the Volcano, and I'd probably like the Desert, but I've yet to see a single egg there. blink.gif

Desert, it has lots of goodies, and they go fast! I also love spitfires, however I have not seen them drop yet. I got two cb reds from the desert.

i like the alpine and the coasts smile.gif

I have really no preference, though I'm on Forest a lot. Would be on Desert more but the drops go out very quickly.

Desert and Alpine. Desert is usually empty and Alpine is always clogged with Noctures, so I don't get much from them even though I got there all of the time.

Alpine, in search for the Ice Dragon making my trio complete.

I've been stalking Alpine and Volcano.