libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

I was looking for my glasses, only to find them on my nose. xd.png

Edit:

Well, my cousin sure beat that one. He took a string of rubber bands (meant for playing Chinese jump rope) and used it for bungee jumping. He jumped out of a window on the 2nd floor. (Guess who broke his leg?)

How could he have possibly thought that was a good idea...? xd.png

And I always tap on glass in Minecraft (start breaking it and stop before it does break). Had a texture pack on that did not make glass see-through, turns out someone was holding up a lot of water. I got pushed off a cliff and died.

This will be fun haha

Lets see.. there were the times i skipped class just to drink. It wasn't much but because i wasn't a big drinker so it was enough. we'd go back into school and have fun pretending not to be drunk, or my friends would have me do silly things i normally wouldn't.

There was a time i crawled through drain pipes with my best friend at the time. It was raining heavily one day and it never occurred to me not to, for the fact drain pipes fill up quickly. we didn't die though tongue.gif

Im not sure if its stupid, but kissing a best friend on a trampoline when my house was rather full of strangers wasn't great. I do believe i hurt her feelings when i left her there a fraction of a second before one of my brothers walked out.. good timing for social acceptance maybe, but i regret it.

Last ill share, going into the old hospital with a few friends just because they could. my first time in there and the rest knew it easily. it was dark in some parts and i was petrified. We got to the 5th floor (only had 7 or 8, thats why they built the new one) and to the room they all knew, it was a small room, with old xray light screens on the walls and graffiti everywhere. there were crates and junk everywhere as well as a matress on the floor. someone that was with us used to sleep there because he had been kicked out at a young age or something along those lines.

They had brought alcohol and we were passing it around.. some gastly pop or something. My friend decided he needed to use the toilet just outside the door, but was silly and put a heap of toilet paper in the bowl and lit it on fire. he thought it was great and tried to get us to come see. well we didnt even have time to say much. sure it was an abandoned building, but of course the fire alarms still worked. I was frozen, they bolted and i had no clue where to go. four of them took the stairs without checking if i was behind them, but thankfully i had someone who knew me better there. he grabbed my hand and run me along the hall, around corners and into what looked like a mess hall. we had to jump out of a window and onto a ledge of sorts, me falling in glass. then from there to the ground. i ended up getting a hairline fracture in my foot but still had to run for the next 20 minutes on it. (just to be clear, there was water in the toilet, and so it was already out when we fled) stupidest thing i believe ive ever done.

Edited by SierraJuliet

I was looking for my glasses, only to find them on my nose. xd.png

I once lost my wallet when my cat jumped up and laid on top of it.

I was trying to weigh my cat, the half skunk one. To find out how much medicine to give him, cuz he had tapeworms. Sockee juiced me. TAPEWORM JUICE!

Those times where you're searching all over for something you've lost and it seems like you're searching forever and just can't find it... Then you realize it was in your hand/pocket the whole time.

Everyone's done it. dry.gif

Well, my cousin sure beat that one. He took a string of rubber bands (meant for playing Chinese jump rope) and used it for bungee jumping. He jumped out of a window on the 2nd floor. (Guess who broke his leg?)

How could he have possibly thought that was a good idea...? xd.png

He was pretty young, pre-school age. Plus, he had just seen something on bungee jumping on TV and must have decided that it was cool. xd.png

In 7th grade I was playing volleyball during gym. My gym teacher snuck up behind me and said something. I freaked out and turned around and threw the ball square in his face. Oops.

(Got a lower grade because of that) tongue.gif

Also forgot to take off my glasses once before I went to bed. When I woke up, I was like 'why can I see so perfect? OMG! I can see without glasses!!' Only to realize when I looked in the mirror they were on my face.

/edit/ removed a small typo.

Stupid things I have done, order starting from baby to teen.

____________Baby

1. Threw a fit as a baby because no one read me a story one night.

2.I chewed broken glass

3. Got out of my crib at night to find my bottle, but I tumbled down the stairs and woke everyone up.

______________ Kid

4. I broke my mothers window with a tennis ball.

5. Got poison ivy and spread it through my family.

6. Thought my cat could swim, poured water all over my cat. >_>

7. Teased my sister out of humor and found out she had taken it seriously. She told her friends and they started bulling me. They shoved autumn leaves down the back of my shirt and buried me in leaves. Someone held me down so I couldn't get up.

_____________ Teen

8.Has a few relationships with guys.. All turned out going down hill,

9. Snuck out of class to take a break from work, got back and found out the class had gone on a field trip. (Serves me right, xd.png)

10. Had a friend tell a fake secret about me to others, I later on decided to give her a taste of her own medicine and spread a nasty secret of hers around. Later on she said she hated me and wished we were never friends! That had really impacted me... but now she knows how I felt when she did that to me!

Edited by TealDraco

I should just move into this topic...

Ok, lets start:

❥ Chewed the head of a shaving razor when I was a kid.

❥ A month or so ago, I managed to get myself jammed under the table and on top of the chair. O.O Long story short, I always have this one spot at the dinner table that I sit at. I cant sit anywhere else. Instead of pulling the table out from the wall, I squeezed in the gap where I could hardly fit and ate my dinner there. Everyone got up and left me, and I couldn't get out the side because my leg was jammed by the leg of the table and the cabinet next to the table, so I rolled onto my side and tried to slid along the chairs undernieth the table so I could crawl out, but managed to get the bit that came down from the table (out table is like a ¬ shape at the end) jammed between the two halves of my rib while lying on the chairs, so I couldn't move. O.o I had to call for help and have it lifted off me xd.png

❥ Tried to make the '=3' Face in public, randomly while talking to people. Didn't work out well...

❥ By accident I broke this really tall guys arm in basketball (dont know how I done it, im a girl and he's like, huge) by forgetting which sport I was playing and shoulder tackling him.

❥ Broke my finger shortly after the above. ^

❥ Called my best friend Mum. o.e

❥ Put clothes down on the floor in front of me, and then tripped over them. huh.gif

❥ Jumped off a high wall, thinking I could fly. (I was only little...)

❥ Went ice skating on a really big (it was spread right across about 2 fields, and was about 3 foot deep) puddle/flood thingy when the ice was thin... You can guess the rest.

❥ Flipped my bike when I was little and had just ditched the stableisers.

Ill add more after...

I got my head stuck between the railings of our veranda when I was five. I don't remember how I got out... I think my parents ripped the nails out of the railings and pulled them loose, but I'm not sure.

One of the funniest and stupidest things I did [i can't remember all of them]... I woke up on the very edge of my bed. I KNEW I was on the edge of my bed, and for some reason I rolled to the left. OFF my bed. And... ouch ><"

I have a lot of them, though remembering them...

- I was parking my car in front of work and I thought what if I forget which is my brake and which is my gas and I immediately forget and press my gas and crash (going 5 miles an hour) into the building. Yeah.

-I went to check a person out (I work at a library, I mean books not their person) three times but was talking to them went to hand the book to them, unchecked out three times. Then I did it hand it to them, realized I didn't stamp when it was due and had to ask for it back.

-I've had dishes and trash in each hand and I've thrown away the dishes and put the trash in the sink.

-I've stepped over my cat instead of going around him and tripped over him when he gets up and moves.

-Multiple times I've woke up and sworn my cat was not my cat, once I thought he was a lion and I was scared he was going to eat me when all he wanted was pettings. Poor Aladdin-kitty.

-I drove to my knitting group and got there at 5:10, they were closed, I got angry and wondered why I wasn't informed, then, on the way home I remembered knitting was 3 - 5, when they closed.

-I was thinking about stopping at the store on my way home and while I was thinking of it, I was on autopilot and passed the store I was thinking of and suddenly I'm pulling into my driveway.

-I've called my boss Mom many times.

-A few times, when I'm not thinking, I slow down (but usually realize what I'm doing before I completely stop) at green lights.

-I tried to kill a bug that was on the outside of my windshield, from the inside.

-When I was still living with my parents, I went to take a shower one morning, thought the cold was the hot and vice versa, then, when I got out, I asked my mom why the hell had she switched them and she said she hasn't, they've always been like that. I'm still not sure I believe her.

-I called my Mom "sugar". Yeah, won't be doing that again.

I have a lot more but now I'm kind of embarrassed with myself. I'm gunna go over here now.

Edited by Kanaye

~Removed~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

One time, I was riding my bike, and there was a parked car about ten feet away. I tried jamming on the brakes, but instead I changed gears, simultaneously slamming into the car. Of course, my bike was half broken, and I was scared that I damaged the car I slammed into.

What's something stupid you've said, then regretted it? It doesn't have to be something that hurt someone's feelings, but more like something funny.

I said this one this morning when someone visited our house, and wanted to know where the toilet was.

My response?

"The bathroom is in the toilet"

Yes, I laughed so hard I cried xd.png

Edited by Tazzay

Oh I was on this flight to Hong Kong, I'd drifted off to sleep, so when I woke up the plane was arriving. My question to my friend-"why are we landing?"

I laughed immediately afterwards.

Sharing even if it isn't my own quote...

A friend of mine says stupid things when she has a couple of drinks and once we were in a swimming pool and she's gone, "Guys, sometimes when I move my stomach like this [she did a belly dance type move] I can breathe underwater!"

It was a fair while ago now, but no one's let her forget it. xd.png But I've got my fair share of dumb quotes too, but I just can't think of any at the moment.

Oh god, I say so many stupid, often accidentally insulting or otherwise off-putting things that I don't actually mean to be insulting or harmful that I can't even remember most of them. My mind seems to make it a point to antagonize people (or creep them out) and make them want to avoid me without informing me that what I'm saying could hurt someone (or, again, creep them out immensely, which seems to happen much more often) almost every time I try to come out of my shell a bit. I always feel really stupid afterwards... :N

I remember one YEARS ago that sparked two people I was chatting with who found it particularly offensive to shoot an apparently well-deserved barrage of insults my way, and one of them to tell me they hated me from the very first day I introduced myself on the forum I met them both. To this day I don't understand exactly why it offended them so badly. I don't want to say what it is because I'm afraid I might offend someone on here, and I don't ever want to make someone that angry again. \: