libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

DUDE YOU SPELLED STUPID WRONG IN THE TITLE.

Am I stupid for not realizing that? D:

....Woah

I did not see that.

....Woah

I did not see that.

And now we are left to ponder if it was done purposefully.

There's also several spelling errors in the OP...

Anyway. Stupid things I've done... the only thing I can recall at the moment is erasing a file of Mass Effect that resulted in me having to almost completely start the game over dry.gif

At one point, I climbed up the mountain beside my friend's house, and then my pants got stuck on a dead a tree. So I wiggled out of them and went back down to find a pickaxe to free them. Upon reaching the top again, I suddenly reallized that this was not a task I needed a pickaxe for.... and that what I'd dragged up there was actually a sledge hammer blink.gif

A couple times I have stood up from a chair, only to fall onto my ass beside it a split-second later.

Saw a misquito in the house, and didn't have any bug-spray, so I just sprayed myself all over with anti-itch spray. And just a warning, don't put that stuff on your crotch. It does NOT sit well. ><

In WoW, a new person had just joined the guild I was in. My friend and I were doing welcomes, and then for whatever reason I suddenly forgot that she was new and we sort of needed her to decide it was a good guild to stay in, and randomly yelled "We're streakers! xd.png''.

Yeaaaaaahhhh I'm a moron.

I do stupid things all the time. For example:

-The other day I kept my parents from leaving this store for five minutes because I couldn't find my pencil. I was holding it in my hand.

-I always mishear things. On TV, the guy said "A serial killer in the making." I thought he said "A serial killer in the leg." I heard it a second time and STILL thought he said leg xd.png

-I also read things wrong all the time. This has lead me to always ask to make sure I read or heard right. It's funny for my friends around me but really annoying to everyone else.

-I constantly say things wrong without realizing it. Everyone ends up telling me way later after many giggle fits.

-I constantly run into walls so I have bruises on my shoulders and elbows. I also continuously run into chairs.

-I've deleted work on my computer that I've worked on for hours without realizing until later that I didn't save.

-I loose things all the time. Right now I don't know where my phone, half of my game boy games, and my summer reading lists are along with many of my books.

-And many other things that I can't recall. My memory is also bad xd.png

My computer just froze. I thought it was just my mouse out of power so I tried all the batteries I found, and now they're all on my desk and I have no idea where they come from. xd.png

I put the tv remote in the dish washer.

I once threw away some dirty dishes thinking it was the dish washer.

Put my 3D glasses on the bathroom counter for some reason.

I always spill food and drinks all over me.

I run into walls.

I ran into a screen door so hard that I ripped it off its hinges. Right after my mom told me that there was a door and not to walk into it.

I run into walls - and fall down stairs cause I am not paying attention.

I was in mirror room and i talked with a mirror: ''Hey, GTFO, i want to go foward. xd.png

I have screamed to mah shower: I NEED WATER! and i got then alot.png of water in mah face.

Oh, there is a lot of thoings more...

I went shopping with my slippers on and didn't even notice until I was half down the street.

Lili thats lol!

I got totally sun burn from my nose up when sitting on a cliff yesterday, I look like I'm wearing a red superhero mask tongue.gif

A while back I broke the little stick thing on my blinds. The thing that you twist to open/close the blinds and you swish back and forth to push the blinds back.

I then tried to superglue it and ended up gluing my hand to the tube of glue. Never could fix the stick, though.

(And yes, I do believe the spelling/grammar mistakes in the title and OP were intentional)

Edited by FireAngel73

¤ Tried to slide down concrete on my knees

¤ Once, in like, 4th grade, I missed a step, and slid down 8 steps on my knees

¤ Tried to dance like Buddy the Elf (PHAIL]

¤ You know those pens with the clip things on them (to clip onto a book/shirt ?] Well, a metal one broke off my pen, so it was sharp, and I was holding it, and my arm got itchy, so I scratched my arm with it (all over my arm] and I woke up like 5 cat attacked my arm .

Spelling my topic wrong (hint hint)

helping people who cant help themselves

Keeping things secret that shouldnt be

reporting things that people really dont care about

Where to start...

-Was talking about one of my OCs. Instead of saying 'he likes hands with all five fingers', I said 'he likes fingers with all five hands'. lD

-Rang doorbell, turned around, ran into house. 'Nuff said.

-Ran into the same door three times...within half an hour.

-Called my sister 'Shanashlaynna'.

-Looked everywhere for a drawing. Found it on my bed.

-

Me: Okay, you hold the bat like this. See?

Friend: Like this?

Me: No! Like this! *drops bat on toe*

Friend: *snrks*

-Smacked my sister in the face while swimming.

-Ran into the floor. Believe me, it's possible.

-

Me: And now watch, as I achieve perfect balance. *fall on butt*

Family: *lol at Drako*

There's more, but I'll remember them later.

I have done waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many stupid things. For example:

I was dogsitting for my neighbors. They told me they were leaving on Sunday. For some reason I went to their house on Saturday, it was embsassing to say the least.

I called my teacher "mom" , multiple times.

I set my extremely loud phone alarm for the middle of the night. Then I lost my phone. When it went off it woke up everyone.

In the middle of the night I was on the computer. I went on YouTube and forgot to plug in my headphones. I noticed half an hour later.

Hahaha. I love reading these. Here are some of my phails:

~Once I had run a bath, but then realized I needed to use the toilet. When I pulled some toilet paper off the roll, I folded it up and promptly tossed it in the bath-tub without using it. xd.png

~I once typed my DragCave login info into Unifaction.

~In a school bathroom, I had just finished washing my hands and drying them with a paper towel when I tossed the paper towel into what I thought was the trash can. Turns out it was actually a sink.

- typed my dragcave login info when attempting to login to the school network, repeated several times, then realized why it wasn't working

- fall up stairs (and down a few times, but not nearly as often)

- I was showing my mom a video on youtube with my speakers on 100 (it was a rather quiet video). When it was over, I promptly plugged in my headphones and resumed listening to my music. My skull nearly exploded.

- called numerous teachers "mom" or "dad"

- called numerous family members other family members' names (for example, I called my mom "Abbey" which is the name of one of my dogs >.>' )

One last one that I have added to my list just a short while ago:

I was playing Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. I had just finished modding it so I could make the length of the balloon tour path 5 kilometers because I wanted it to circle the whole island. I started playing a new game, built a park, built 6 balloon tours, set the paths for the balloons, and then went on my way. 3 game years later, I kept getting messages that guests were dying. I could not figure out what the problem was. I would go to the dead guests to see them all piled up outside all of the balloon tour buildings. After about 10 deaths (at a cost of $5000 each :/ ) I realized that those guests were in the hot air balloon for those three years the park had been open. So...they were dying of exposure as soon as they got off the tour. I failed to take into consideration how long a 5 kilometer balloon tour would take, and I didn't think to take into consideration the "lifespan" of the guests. Apparently, guests can't die while in the balloon...but they sure do suffer the effects of being without food, water, or sleep for three years.

Yep, felt pretty stupid after I realized why they were dying.

what have I done? Lots... examples... hmm....

-fall up stairs an awful lot more than you think

-trip on flat ground an awful lot more than I fall up stairs

-was playing with a hose and sprayed someone who I thought was my father, turned out it was some random dude down the street walking home (he now doesn't trust 15yr olds)

-scared my neighbor and caused him to jump into me which promptly pushed me off the hill we were standing on... somehow I landed on me feet after half sliding half rolling down the hill

-tried to climb a tree only to find it was a fake tree that broke when I climbed it

-ran into my glass door about 7 times in less than a minute... I couldn't figure out why I wouldn't get to the other side!

-broke my friend's screen door when I clearly saw it was there~ I ended up running into it anyway, obviously

-turned on my computer and left it for the day thinking I turned it off

-threw away dishes when I thought the garbage was the sink

-threw forks away too that way

-jumped over my sleeping dog only to be hit in the face by him when he stood up (he gave me a look of 'you deserved it crazy person')

-turned off my tv then promptly tried changing the channel

-went to sit on the couch and ended up sitting on my dog who wasn't even close to the couch (not sure how)

-slid down a slide and ended up on a swing off to the side of it (no clue how either)

-speaking of swings, went to sit on one and ended up sitting in a puddle of water below the swing

there's more.... many many more....

It was so embarassing sad.gif

I was running down a hill at school during recess, and trees were on the hill. It was sunny and I was blinded for a moment and I ran straight into a tree.

I screamed out loud: OH MY GOD! WHAT THE censorkip.gif OW IT censorkip.gif ING HURTS AW censorkip.gif OWWWIE!

When I got down the hill people were staring at me. My face was like this: ^^'

What a bad day that was... he he...

Just read over my post about leaving my cell in SC for a few weeks while in New York and didnt realise it was mine. I almost quoted it and said "THE SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME!!! small world..."

So theres another one.