libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

Nearly caught the kitchen on fire this morning. My kitten distracted me while I had some bread in the toaster and when I smelled smoke and dashed back, my toast was more charcoal than toast and there was a lovely layer of smoke creeping along the ceiling.

Let's see... Where to begin?...

- I was in the car, and I looked at the clock on my phone and yelled, "Oh my gosh! It's two in the morning!" When it was actually two in the afternoon and very bright outside xd.png My mom's reaction, "... You really didn't get enough sleep last night."

-I was talking to my friend, and I was freaking out because I couldn't find my phone, when it was on my lap.

All of you forget to take your socks off in the shower. I forget to take all my clothes off and remember to when I get wet.

I also once needed to pee and I forgot where the bathroom was... in my house that I've been living in for nine years...

Fallen into the toilet while thinking the lid was closed

Spilled water on the floor because I thought the cup I had just filled was empty

Drinking another kid's water when I was 5 years old.

When I was nine or so I went to sleep and woke up when my parents were going to sleep. Only I thought it was morning and they were getting ready for work, so I started getting ready to go to school. I only realised my mistake when my mom said "Uhm... why do you have your clothes on?"

And when I was even younger than that, I think four or five, I woke up in the middle of the night because I had to pee. I went to the door and tried opening it, but couldn't for the life of me remember where the handle was... I didn't make it to the toilet.

I know I've done way more stupid things than that, but I can't remember any...

A few minutes ago, I had a rather... uhm.. obcedingly dumb train of thought.

"Oh hey! I could breed the split I have with one of my nonsplits in order to get a second split so that it has something it can breed with."

Damnit

Oh, where to begin, where to begin...

• I thought my mouse's batter was dead, but it was really off.
  • Get angry at my brothers, only to use my friend's name instead of theirs.
  • My mom told me "You know we have tissues" and I say "I know- wait, where?"
  • I type the wrong username on a different site - considering username-wise, all I use is Tetra Kataki and KageTetra, this can get annoying easily if the password is wrong but I'm so certain it's right.
  • Thought I didn't get my piece to be submitted on DeviantART, when it in reality took me to the page about Prints.
  • Deviant for 2 years, and I think I have over 7000 page views, when it's really not even 800. (The moment I finally get 1000, I'm taking a damn screenshot.)
  • Want to take my most awesome pokemon and name it Wesker, but forget to EVERY TIME I play my games.

I've got too many more to remember. Most of my fails come from being half-asleep. o w o

-I was talking to my friend, and I was freaking out because I couldn't find my phone, when it was on my lap.

I did that only its was on my ear and I was talking to my mom on it.

O yeah, I thought today was Wednesday. o.0

Edited by evangeline5432

Throwing a pill in the sink. I was going to eat that pill >_<

Right now. 0_o

I'm known among my friends for my love of chilli. One of them, Vampi, decided to be very nice and gave me a bunch of chilli peppers he grew. And now I needed something to wake me up to get my homework done.

So I took a small pepper, chopped it into tiny pieces and soaked it in hot water for a while. And then I drank some of the result and went, "HOLY COW AAAH DAMMIT I'M BURNING ;_;" and drank like 5 litres of water.

If Vampi saw me, he'd laugh out of his mind. xd.png But it actually tasted darn good. I'm going to practise eating larger amounts of chilli like this, so that I don't breathe fire again. biggrin.gif

I'm sure I've done plenty of stupid things, but the first one that came to mind when opening this thread was the time I was at an amusement park with my mom and aunt. We had just gone in and my aunt tripped over a crack in the cement and caught her balance. I started laughing myself to tears over it, then turned around, tripped over the same crack, and fell flat on my face. She laughed even harder. Good times. :|

I've done so many dumb things..... I lose count xd.png

-I draw on paper, make a mistake, and then look around for an "undo" button. xd.png

-I draw with my Tablet, make a mistake, and look for an eraser. xd.png

-Go to put a fork in the sink while I am in the kitchen and find myself in my bedroom. blink.gif

-Absentmindedly feel the bottom of my school desk and find gum. D: I know better....

-Say "pretty bird" to the dog and whistle to the bird.

-Call my uncle "dad"

And other stuff I forget about. xd.png

I daydream wayyy too much.....

Let's see now:

-- Fallen down the stairs.

-- Tripped over an uneven paving slab and came down hard on my hands and knees.

-- I used to wear a retainer. Having taken it out to clean my teeth, I realised that I needed to go to the toilet. Having done so, I turned to wash my hands, and somehow managed to send the top half of my retainer flying into the toilet.

It seems to me people like showering with socks on! biggrin.gif

Heres some stupid stuff I did:

*Laughed at someone who walked into a pole, turned around and walk into one myself

*Thought Spider began with the letter C

*Tried calling my friend and failed and was confused when I realized I grabbed my MP3 player instead xd.png

*Auto-APed an egg because I thought 21/21 = 12/21

*My friend was telling me a serious story but I start laughing for some reason

*Accidentally called my teacher "Mom". My teacher is a guy.

*Stared out of a window for 5 minutes before I realized it was a painting and not a window.

Xythus is a derp tongue.gif

Getting ready for work one morning and putting on one blue shoe and one black shoe and off to work I go, laugh.gif

I often make tea, but then forget to take out the mitten. There have been many times that I would touch the kettle and begin an anguished screech. I even spat at my sister's face on one occasion because the pain was too much :/

Edited by RuthlessWolves

Too many to list, here are some.

-While shoveling snow I hit a crack and plowed the handle of the shovel straight into my groin.

-Ran with I stick pointed down at the ground, hit the ground with the end; same as shoveling snow.

-Liked a girl secretly for a year and trusted the secret with an idiot who told her. It's now been two years and she rarely talks to me.

-Rode my bike down a steep hill, came to a turn and put my hands into my pockets. Obvious where that goes dry.gif I have now mastered that trick though.

-Bought a PC game then realized it was a game extension without buying the actual game.

There are more, and they happen daily so... dry.gif

QUOTE (pokchu @ Oct 4 2011, 05:59 PM)

-Absentmindedly feel the bottom of my school desk and find gum. D: I know better....

I know I do this all the time rolleyes.gif I then think of all of the nasty people in my school

Edited by me18011

I've recently started calling the dog by the cat's name (Haplo) and the cat by the dog's name (Inca). Needless to say it results in some rather confused pets.

I've been doing this a lot lately:

I go to dump any napkins I used during dinner or whatever in the garbage, and instead I almost throw the plate away and put the napkins in the sink. -.-

Stayed up until after midnight to read all these...on a night when I have to get up at 5:45 in the morning.

Last night I watched Youtube videos until about 12:30, and then couldn't sleep until around 2 because my brain was still awake. @_@

I do this almost daily.

-I draw on paper, make a mistake, and then look around for an "undo" button. xd.png

Oh my gosh, so I'm not the only one that does this? Phew! I thought that it meant I was crazy.

Hmm, this happens to me a lot. I start writing on paper, taking notes, and I've nearly filled the entire page when I realize...I'm writing on the back of the paper. Not the front.

That really, really bothers me.

Oh, and sometimes I start absentmindedly chewing my pencil (yeah, gross habit, trying to break it, whatever) and then realize it's a pencil I borrowed from someone. And they're staring at me from across the room. Crap. But then again, they let me keep it after that, so I get free pencils!

I look for undo buttons, too. -.-

Another thing I've noticed me doing recently is holding down shift when I press enter...I blame facebook for this one.