TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

I just fell in love with DC all over again. <3

Teleport= Most epic feature ever. X) I just love it. I'm probably going to become more active on the forums now- this makes egg-hunting so much nicer since you can swap. smile.gif

Thank you so much, TJ!

The updates are all REALLY AWESOME!!!

I just have one question.

Now that the sprites all have 5-letter codes daycare fansites won't accept them anymore. Anyone know what to do?

For new skins: Account --> Account Settings --> Skin Appearance

I love the easy copy'pasta "If you would like to show this page to others, give them the following link:" update. :3

Will the biomes fill up at the hourly drops? It seems a waste of time to sit around waiting in one particular biome for a certain dragon all night if it never shows up, the rares, especially.

Questions are getting lost in the shuffle. tongue.gif

Thank you TJ for the long awaited updates

Edited by Cariux

Alright, I am having issues with the links on the main page. They are all shifted to the left and I can't click anything that may be to the left of 'Dragons'. Help?

QFT

I'm not sure if there was a glitch or not, but my hatchling that I've already named showed up in the dragons that are available to be teleported.

Edited by Jazeki

Clear your cache.

...Why do browsers fail at this. D:

Why do people not read when something is explained to someone else?

hmm not seeing any eggs in the biomes or is that just me?  blink.gif

Thank you TJ for the long awaited updates

This is happening to me too.

Also, the links for "Account", "Dragons" and "Help" don't look right: they're all squished next to each other, making it look like one link, and they don't have the pictures/symbols/whatevers on them that the others do. (This is the default skin, btw, they're fine in the Portal 2 version, bizarrely... [What? A girl can be a fan of GLaDOS too!])

Unfortunately OS X seems to have issues with the custom fonts the Portal 2 layout uses.

You can go to http://dragcave.net/account/edit directly to change back.

Ah, thanks. It also works to turn all styles off.

All the other links show up though ^^

Clear your cache.

...Why do browsers fail at this. D:

I did.

I made sure I tried what I saw before I asked. Thanks.

Edited by Hypnotic

This site has been and will remain my favorite adoptables site. It's simple, has very few bugs (compared to other adoptables sites, at the least), and continues to get better! Yay Dragon Cave! biggrin.gif

OH MAN... there's so much, this is going to take a lot to get used to! It looks great though!

Thanks TJ.

I like most of this update a lot. My only issue is that I'm not fond of the new account page (especially for the scroll sorting). I just don't see the point of loading a whole other page just for links to change things on the page before.

Read every reply so far, don't see an answer.

Are we going to get more than just these three skins, possibly? Are species NOT going to stay to one biome, which... I don't know, to me, kind of defeats the purpose of it.

Did anyone yet have a rarexrare success?

I'd like the lay-out and fonts of the portal skin, but with a lighter background

YAY, finally. And I already locked myself with 7 nice eggs.... as expected

Hmm. Can't say I like having Account and Dragons seperated. I liked it when it was just Scroll, and having the two split is just resulting in a lot of mis-clicks for me. :U

Biomes are a bit confusing, and I personally liked having the one area where eggs are dropped, and then the one area where they are abandoned.

However, I like the addition of the Rare x Rare breeding and the updates that concern the dragons (Fertility and Teleport), the rejected dragons removed from the breeding list, and I love the new egg/hatchling limits.

Thanks, TJ. (: