TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

Thanks for the amazing updates! The Portal 2 layout looks a little too futuristic for me, but I like the St. Patrick's Day one biggrin.gif

Please use constructive criticism. =) If you don't like it, offer ideas that could make it better.

I just don't think it has the visual appeal of the old one. Probably just a little freaked out by the giant changes, though.

Edit: maybe it's the 'help' link. I kinda think that should be put on the 'account' page or something; it doesn't help older players, so I don't know if it deserves a link on the main interface bar.

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Any other Chrome users getting some really odd page loads?

the links are all listed on the side of the page and the header images dont load. My biomes map is at the bottom of the front page. waaaaay down there.

Can't wait for the wikipedia update, telling which and where each dragon appears in the new map xd.png

the links are all listed on the side of the page and the header images dont load. My biomes map is at the bottom of the front page. waaaaay down there.

Mines looking normal...

What type of computer?

Hurrah for updates! :3

*puts on safari hat* Let's go exploring. -.=.-

TY TJ and testers - now to figure the whole thing out *goes away humming to herself*

has the abandon wait been extended too? My new egg says i have to wait 5 hours O_O

not thats a problem, i'll be goign to bed soon, but it surprised me.

I'm just a bug and preferred the 'use this link to post your scroll' thing as it was. xd.png White bar is white.. and distracty. Ah well, everything else seem lovely so far.

has the abandon wait been extended too? My new egg says i have to wait 5 hours O_O

not thats a problem, i'll be goign to bed soon, but it surprised me.

Its always been 5

I've tried three fertility and six rare x rare, and still have nothing.

I guess when you have zero chance of breeding, slightly less than zero is "an increase in the chance."

Also don't see any eggs in half the biomes and the white showed up in two, when i thought they were now, except rare, supposed to be biome-specific.

Still. I like the increased egg limits, the split-up biomes in general, and the changing skins. Still want better breeding.

Hmm, has the rare x rare breeding been implemented yet? The pair I tried doesn't appear in the breeding list.

I picked up a couple new eggs just a minute ago and they already had 6/6/1 views as soon as they got on my scroll. Should that be happening now?

This might have been answered already, but will there be a list of which dragons can be found in each biome? Some are self-explanatory, but others not so much.

What type of computer?

Toshiba Laptop. Running windows 7.

here's what I see if it matters: http://i53.tinypic.com/2v1ov8g.png

Refresh does squat.

firefox works fine, but id rather use chrome. :B

edit; header image loads fine, but the link images under it refuse to, for whatever reason.

Edited by captain error

Alright, I am having issues with the links on the main page. They are all shifted to the left and I can't click anything that may be to the left of 'Dragons'. Help?

This is realy awsome thanks TJ love it i can not wait to see what else you will be coming up with biggrin.gif

Its always been 5

orly. I thought it was 4.

maybe im just tired.

good night DC x--x

I'm just a bug and preferred the 'use this link to post your scroll' thing as it was. xd.png White bar is white.. and distracty. Ah well, everything else seem lovely so far.

I have to agree, at least the way it was previously it was better integrated on the page (where colours are concerned, at least). I understand why the change was made (to make it easier for people to copy and paste), but still I wish that at least the current white bar was given a colour more similar to the website's background. It would look more peaceful and less disruptive that way. But well, that's just lil' ol' me. smile.gif