Woohoo! This is amazing!! THANKS TJ!!!

BTW portal 2 is the best!! =)

Edited by Xorath

OMG *rushes to DC homepage*

Wow, it's really pretty x3

*goes to check out the biomes ;P*

PORTAL 2 SKIN FTW ASUFHYGAERJVHBAQVAGWFHWC

*explodes*

thank you TJ! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou x3

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG! Everything is so shiny and new. I love the interactive map thing. Really nice work on that TJ.

Whoo! Awesome! biggrin.gif Really excited, love the new main page! Can't wait to fill up on eggs now that we've got higher limits! <3

Busy looking over everything as I read the announcement.

Thanks for all that hard work and thought, TJ. I'll miss the 'old' cave, but am really looking forward to learning this version.

You go rest up. You've earned it.

Bug: Once you go to the Portal 2 layout, you can't edit anything on your account.

Wow this looks awesome now to figure out which territory goes with each egg (I mean besides the obvious ones like water dragons on the coast)

EDIT

Never mind, im loving the updates and currently observe no gliches. biggrin.gif

Edited by leodoug

WE ONLY MANAGED 18 PAGES ON THE NYAN THREAD! You know we could do better than that.

... awesome P2 skin is awesome, but I'm sticking with the original for now biggrin.gif

(Also, if you want a Portal themed egg from me, as mentioned in the Cave is Down thread, ACT NOW! Please PM me with the pair of your choice- the only ones in committed pairs are Orange and Blue Portal, Weighted Storage and Companion Cubes, and Atlas and P-body. I'm even willing to give away the two Turret eggs I have bred. Will gift until I can gift no more. First come, first serve. ... sorry mods, I just don't want people to be gyped on that D: )