TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

Quite awesome. I like it already. The layout will take getting used to, though.

wonderful! I love it! One question though, i changed my skin to portal two, and now when i go into account editor it wont let me click on any of the links. Its probably just my stupid computer, but does anyone know how to get it back to the normal theme??

Account Settings, Edit!

This should allow you to change backgrounds. =)

Your browser needs to be able to use CSS3 for the portal layout. I've discovered that it only works on FF with macs, and not safari and Chrome. However, I may be the only one with this problem.

Whoops. Looks like some hatchery sites can't handle the five-letter codes.

Hope that gets sorted out soon. ^-^;

It all looks fun! I'll have to putz with it more tomorrow. For now, sleep (or I will be cranky when my toddler wakes me up too early!). biggrin.gif

Yay! The new cave looks great! I like how my scroll looks with seven eggs at the top Thank you TJ and everyone that helped him with this. biggrin.gif

night guys. i cant stay up much longer. *brain implodes*

People, it's 1:08 in the morning and there are like 500 people reading this topic right now... awesomeness biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ for finally fulfilling our DC dreams of teleporting, because now I can hoard more Magi dragons than I usually do.

TWO THUMBS UP! Thank you for all the hard work, TJ. Not gonna lie, refusals in my breeding list are my favourite thing about this update, but oh. Teleport. YES. biggrin.gif

Awesome! Thanks for the updates! I'm gonna fiddle around in the biomes for a while.

YIPPEE!

Goes to get a few more eggs.

Can't wait to use teleport biggrin.gif

Huzzah! The new cave looks *amazing*, I love it and can't wait to try out the new stuff!

Thanks, TJ!

Am I the only person who thinks the new interface is kinda ugly? blink.gif

Please use constructive criticism. =) If you don't like it, offer ideas that could make it better.