Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Coruki sighed to Skyla. "Ty really didn't like my suggestion of a race. Like, a lottttttttttttttttttttt."

She continued to jog. "I dunno. I feel like I don't really fit into any pack. Just, I'm not really sure of what to do anymore, y'know."

"I dunno. I feel like I don't really fit into any pack. Just, I'm not really sure of what to do anymore, y'know." Coruki said. Skyla bumped into her playfully.

"Well, you fit in here! It's my first time ever being in a pack actually, so I would probably be the one who doesn't fit in." Skyla laughed. She then quickly looked away. She hasn't mentioned anything relating to her old life in a long time, and it suddenly brought back sad memories of her childhood.

Skyla shook her head, she can't be thinking about that. She turned her attention back to Coruki. "Why do you think you don't fit in?" she asked curiously.

(( By the way, Lady Evirae, which dog were you talking about that stepped on Kaden?))

Edited by angelkay

((hey, sorry guys I am still alive, just really busy/tired, I'll try and get something up tonight, if not tomorrow. Sorry))

"Really?" Coruki looked doubtful. "You seem to fit in perfectly and Ty really seems to like you. I've tried to join other packs with no luck. Always been the reject." Coruki laughed uneasily

She hopped over a wooden plank and resumed running. "It's not that I don't feel welcome here. I just... I dunno. I;m always acting in weird ways, not like my other pack members. I can't say things how I want to, I don't get the purpose of some of the rules. Just stuff like that. I can't explain thing well either. It's just some, feeling I get." Coruki smiled ruefully at Skyla. "Y'know, you're my first maybe-friend."

((Who would like to roleplay with Wind? I was gone for 2 days, but she still didn't meet another dog. Any loner wants to run into my chihuahua?))

((I was talking to Packgoater's new char, but PG is gonna be gone for the next few days, so Kaden and Snips are kinda frozen in time. But Luli hasn't come across anyone yet. She's just dozing in the park.))

((@Lady Evirae, want Wind to bother Luli? tongue.gif ))

((I PM'ed it to Packgoater on the thought I had to. Here it is without the introduction paragraph:

Name: Wind

Breed: Chihuahua

Appearance: Completely white fur that is very short, black button nose, dark brown eyes that show a lot of emotion. Small scars litter her body from past fights. She is very small. She wears an extremely faded and old collar that looks as though it is ready to fall apart at any moment. She has a high pitched voice.

Gender Female

Personality: Small, but hardy, she survives fights with dogs using speed and agility. Larger, bulkier dogs almost never land a hit while her knife sharp claws and dagger pointed teeth leave more than a few nasty marks. She also can jump extremely high to scratch her enemy. Wind's body is fragile, but to land a hit on her, you must be extremely fast. Wind is unpredictable, and she has a very short temper. There is an air of confidence around her, which is surprising to most dogs because of her tiny stature. Most dogs avoid her because of rumors that she can win a fight against a much larger dog, which she has done. She prefers to stay away from the politics and hassles of pack life, and is usually overlooked anyway. Beware, for while she looks cute and cuddly, she can easily scratch a dog's nose to pieces.

Mate:N/A

Pups:N/A

History: Wind used to be someone's pet, and her old name was Princess. She ran away to live on the streets, hating the dog shows they stuffed her in, not before they trained her in dog gymnastic tricks. Dogs used to challenge her all the time, but they were surprised to find she could outmaneuver them all. Her tactic is simple, dodge every attack, exhaust the enemy, and then strike with fury when their guard is down. Rumors scared off any other challenger, and it helped that they were true. After beating a huge dog right before an audience, one said she was as fast as the wind, and the name stuck.

Edited by Lalasa

((Aryon, Packgoater will be gone for the next few days. Did you change the parts of your char sheet that PG wanted you to change?))

((Well if you want Wind to interact with Luli, I think my last post for her is on page 5 or 6.))

((Ok, here goes Lady Evirae))

After a long nap in the box, Wind headed toward the park. The air was crisp and cool, but it didn't really bother her. She was really hungry, so when she saw a little girl with an ice cream cone, she barked shrilly at her, causing the girl to become scared, and drop her cone. Licking at the resulting sticky mess, she felt a bit better, and went on her way, still licking her paws as she walked.

Coming to the park, she pattered around, watching all the dogs on leashes walk about. Wind wondered why they let their owners control them like that. Shaking her head, she noticed a lone dog sleeping smack dab in the middle of the park under an oak tree. Curious but reserved, she watched the sleeping form, her dark eyes glittering.

Edited by Lalasa

Luli was happily running through the forest in the springtime, a rabbit clutched in her teeth. Her master would be proud of her. It was her first kill, the result of long training and hard work. But when she walked up to her master, something changed. Her vision blurred and when she looked again, the forest itself had shifted. It was winter and it was snowing. In the cold night Luli was running, chasing something through the silent forest of her home. No! Something was chasing her. She looked back over her shoulder and felt the terror of something closing in on her. It was so close now. No matter how hard she ran, how fast she willed her legs to go, she was losing speed and the monster was gaining. She didn't know what it was, but she knew that if it got her, she would be doomed. She ran and ran, soon coming upon a frozen lake. Looking around, she saw that the only way she could go was across the vast expanse of ice. The creature was almost upon her! Luli took one step forward and tested the ice. It was only a few inches thick, but solid. Carefully, she started making her way across the lake, trying to stay calm enough to test each step first. She glanced back and saw that a deep blackness had engulfed the trees along the shore. Panicking, she slipped and stumbled, trying to move faster. Then she heard it, clear and loud as a gunshot. CRACK! The ice beneath her gave.

Luli's eyes shot open. Again! Again that damned nightmare! I can't even relive my memories in a nap anymore without it happening! She was feeling more tired now than when she had just laid down to nap. Irritated, she stood up and stretched, the wind rustling her fur.

Wind watched as the Siberian husky woke up and stretched. However, she didn't feel like bothering the dog, so she stood up and went to see if there were any human food she could find.

Noticing a dropped hot dog, she snatched it up and scurried under a park bench to eat her find. She wondered what she would do today as she chewed the meat. She was quite buried in her thoughts and hot dog.

Edited by Lalasa

((I'm inviting you. Sheesh do I have to be forced to make overly friendly dogs? She's feral, and she's facing one bigger than her. Obvious choice? tongue.gif ))

Luli looked around and spotted a small dog that looked to be a Chihuahua gazing at her before it turned away and snatched up some dropped food. Deciding she had nothing better to do, Luli approached the animal who had taken shelter under a bench. She ducked her head under the bench and looked the dog in the eyes. "Hello," she said and tilted her head.

Edited by Lady Evirae

"Y'know, you're my first maybe-friend." Coruki said.

Skyla smiled at that comment. It was her first maybe-friend as well.

She looked in front of her and quickly jumped over a log, not wanting to trip. She then turned her attention back to Coruki. "Well, you're my first maybe-friend too. And I'm serious, this is my first time ever being in a pack." She smiled. It would be nice to have a friend she can talk to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe got up after eating her hotdog and started walking towards the dog park. She liked to hide behind bushes and take tennis balls if an owner threw it too far, it was a nice thing to naw on when she was bored.

She wandered through the fairly empty streets, not wanting to run, because that would probably attract a lot of attention. She rounded a corner and saw the dog park come into view. It was filled with owners and their dogs. "Perfect." Chloe thought and quietly stalked towards the closest bush in the park.

Edited by angelkay

((Well I don't see why you can't join then. But like I said, Packgoater is out of town for the next few days. However, I don't think PG would have a problem with it since you changed the bio))

Surprised, Wind kicked her half-eaten hot dog behind her, and tried to look menacing, which unfortunately, due to her size, didn't work out very well. "Don't you try for my hot dog! I bite!" she yipped shrilly. She didn't want this bigger dog trying for her food. Size didn't matter, Wind could still fight if she wanted.

"Woah woah! No, I wasn't trying to steal your food," Luli back up a step to show that she was telling the truth. "I just wanted to know why you were looking at me earlier. I meant no hostility."

Chloe looked over to see a dog looking under a bench, and it quickly backed up a step for some reason. It seemed to be talking to something. She trotted over to the dog to see what it was doing. As she approached, she saw what the dog was looking at, another small dog that seemed to be hiding something, maybe food?

"Hello." Chloe said to them.

"Oh, sorry. It's just that I had dogs try before. Let's just say I can recognize the marks I left by looking at their noses. I was looking at you because I was bored and saw an ownerless dog like me." Wind yipped, before shrinking down as another dog came forward. She still didn't like crowds of dogs. Made her think of an ambush, which had happened before. Those ambushes hadn't ended well for her.

Edited by Lalasa