Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

((Sorry! I had to go to an end of school partay! Didn't Coruki join the pack though?))

Coruki noticed Skyla and Ty running towards her. Skyla had come first but Ty had jumped in front of her. Coruki felt something blooming in her head. Ah, so he did find another mate. Victoria was much smarter than she already looked.

"Well, what are you looking at?" Ty demanded. Coruki smiled. He was acting in charge again. "What are you doing here?" Skyla asked too. But in a nicer sounding way.

"I thought we were in a drill? Or did we forget that." Coruki grinned. "Decided to take a little break when I noticed you two lovebirds."

Mental reminder: Congratulate Victoria and compliment her when I get back.

"I'm going to run again." She said swishing her tail. "Bye, catch me if you can!" She took off, jumping from the fence.

((Haha, it's ok! And yeah, she's in the pack. blink.gif ))

Skyla laughed and replied "Oh, I wil!" and got ready to jump over the fence. She looked back at Ty and said playfully, "Come on! I bet I can catch Coruki before you can!" and then turned back towards the fence. She got a good running start and jumped, gliding over the fence. She landed with a thud and looked around for Coruki.

Edited by angelkay

Zara gauged Frost's response carefully. She seemed to be pleased, but it was hard to distinguish any emotion in her cold eyes. Zara suddenly felt the need to get out of camp, to run and run and run. "I was thinking about gathering up a hunting patrol," Zara stated. "Is that okay with you?" She dug her nails into the ground as she waited impatiently for a reply.

Ty wasn't exactly the joking type. He snarled, dashing after the border collie with hunger in his eyes. The look of a predator locking onto it's prey. Two year's worth of training came in handy as he raced onward, coming closer to Coruki every second. Saliva spewed from Ty's jaws, splattering silvery drops onto everything close by. His legs were churning, eating up the distance between him and his 'prey.' Ty finally was close enough to take a leap and that he did, leaping into the air full-force. He collided with Coruki, creating a loud, thud. It was time she learned her place. Omegas could not tease the Alpha. It was not their right. Ty was being kind, really. In some packs they would've outcast the Omega who did such a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, yes. I'm in the mood for a raccoon or fox, if you can find any," she said, her pale eyes turning Frost's attention to a splotch of dirt on her paw. "Off you go now, be quick about it," she snapped.

Skyla watched as Ty darted after the border collie, obviously not amused by Coruki's teasing. Skyla started to chase after them, but stopped when they collided, creating a loud thud. "Poor Coruki," Skyla thought. "But she probably should have known better."

Skyla slowly started to walk over to the two, trying not to make too much noise, but decided against it. She turned around and darted towards the area in which she slept last night. She didn't want to get in the middle of them. At least Coruki might still in the pack, and not left to fend for herself.

Edited by angelkay

Victoria's long strides brought her closer to Roe when it appeared the Beta female was prepared for their patrol. Out of corner of her eyes, the large she-dog could see the others racing determinedly around the perimeter of the giant yard. When suspicious movement caught her attention, she moved her head slightly just in time to see Skyla soar over the top of an old wooden fence. A moment later and a small female followed, although with a little more difficulty than the German Shepard. Victoria scrutinized the practice for a minute before realizing that someone must have led them over the fence- and who else would the females be following than Ty? She wondered briefly what the Alpha was planning to do with either of them. From the sounds of their talk in the bus, he was almost eager to get a new mate. Or something of the sort; although she couldn't understand for the life of her why he might choose an Omega who had just joined hours before. In Victoria's mind, it was a rather rash decision on Ty's part.

But, whatever really was happening on the other side of the fence (as it seemed no other dogs decided to follow suit), Victoria didn't feel all that concerned. Ty was a grown dog, and she was sure he didn't want to be pupsat by anyone else.

Glancing back towards the Alpha's sister, Victoria exhaled softly through her dark nose and replied in her usual cool, indifferent tone, "Yes. Let's go." As much as Victoria actually did respect Roe, it would have been extremely difficult for any other dog to recognize it. The silver dog had a strange way of showing her respect for others, and only those who actually cared to understand her were able to differentiate her attitudes. An ear flickered towards Roe out of habit before the Rhodesian set out for the exit, her musculature moving fluidly beneath her smooth slate coat.

Ty mentioned the office building, Victoria thought, her bright amber eyes surveying the area ahead. As she pushed through the fence boards and emerged into the abandoned part of the city, she paused to see Ty racing after the smaller she-dog before tackling her to the ground. Behind him, the German Shepard was looking rather happy and cheerful; Victoria studied her for a moment before snorting with annoyance. Like she thought- a rash decision.

She glanced once more over her shoulder before continuing to pad out onto the street. The breeze pushed gently against her lithe figure as she maneuvered silently to the edge of the road, her nose pointed to the ground as her eyes and ears scanned the surrounding environment. The morning was relatively silent, it seemed- until her ears picked up on a distant noise. Victoria lifted her head and stopped to focus on the sound, but also flickered her gaze towards Roe to see if the Beta had noticed. It sounded almost like the snarl of dogs, but nothing of what she'd expect a Shadowpack member to sound like. After a moment's thought, Victoria broke into a quiet lope, not really caring if the Beta ended up following. After all, Ty didn't mention they had to patrol together.

Within minutes, Victoria could hear the dogs quite well. There was indeed a scuffle of some sort going on, and as she rounded the corner, Victoria found a small group of canines squabbling over a tiny carcass. She watched silently as a massive dog jumped forwards with a sharp growl towards the other larger dog. She didn't have qualms with any of them, and thus figured to stay back until the scene had settled somewhat. After all, she had no desire to obtain injuries from a silly scuffle with loners.

Ty caught up with Coruki easily and jumped on her, pinning her to the ground.

I guess he didn't like my comment. I can't say anything right can I? Coruki sighed and tried to push off Ty. He was too heavy.

Well, the worst was that he'd kill her, which she doubted. He would have to have a beehive for a brain to want to do that. She'd probably become a loner again. Coruki didn't mind. She was used to being rejected by lots of packs. Not much difference in any of them.

"You should know an Omega never challenges an Alpha, unless the Omega wants to try to replace him. I somehow doubt that's what you wanted. You're lucky I'm not killing you. I'm not even going to outcast you. No, I'm going to let it slide. Next time you won't be so lucky. And I would not say I'm even close to a lovebird. I highly doubt an Omega is ready to be Alpha female. A more experienced dog would be the better choice," he said, half to himself. He stalked away, his eyes narrowed and his ears back, leaving the two Omegas in the dust. His mind was whirling with a thousand thoughts. Before he had thought Skyla was the one for him, but that wouldn't make sense. Victoria was the better choice. She was experienced, pretty, trustworthy, a good fighter, loyal and wise. What more could one want? Sure, she was quiet, but that was part of her attractiveness. She was like a shadow, mysterious, silent and always there behind you. Then again there was Skyla... If Ty wanted to make a responsible choice for his pack and himself, Victoria was the answer. If Ty wanted to make a choice just for himself, for pure enjoyment, Skyla might be the one he wanted. Everything was just so complex, spinning around in a spiral.

Coruki listened as Ty growled and yelled at her. He was letting this slide? Then he got up and ran away, seeming like he was talking to himself. Coruki felt as if Victoria's words had had another effect on him. Confusion.

She'd experienced that before. She got up and fell in line with Skyla. "So."

Skyla looked over to see Coruki running bye her side. "What happened back there?" Skyla asked her.

Skyla decided that she wasn't going to go back to where she was sleeping, she was going to continue running so she could think about what had happened between her and Ty. Besides, she wasn't tired, so there was no reason to go back.

Edited by angelkay

Name: Kaden

Breed: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog

Rank: In a trio w/ Snips and Luli, eventually forced into Shadowpack w/ Luli

Mate: None

Pups: None

Appearance: Kaden

History: Kaden had grown up on the streets of the city when his "owners" had just left him and his two brothers in a box out on the sidewalk. They were only a few months old. An old Great Dane, whom they just called "Uncle," had found them and taught them how to survive in the harsh underbelly of the city. Once they had learned all he could teach them, Uncle had disappeared into the night and they never saw him again. After about a year of living on the streets, Kaden lost both his brothers in a horrible dogfight with several feral pitbulls. He managed to escape, but he was badly injured. That's when Snips found him and nursed him back to health. Once he was well enough, Kaden tracked down the dogs responsible for his brothers' deaths one by one and tore them to shreds. But he never told anyone what he had done, especially not Luli. He doesn't want her to know the things he did because he's come to love her, and doesn't want her to see him as a murderer. So he'll always keep secret his dark past and his undying affection for her.

Personality: Brooding and moody most of the time, but very protective of the ones he loves, especially Luli. Doesn't trust any human and most dogs. Keeps to himself all of his emotions, though lately he has started to drop his emotional guards. Thinks of Snips as his best friend.

Name: Snips

Breed: Miniature Pinscher

Appearance: Snips

History: Snips grew up as a house pet. But after a year of living the domestic life, he decided that the life of a pet was quite boring and lacked the adventure he craved. So he ran away from his owner's apartment and has been living on the streets ever since and enjoying it. Snips found Kaden two years ago when Kaden was badly injured and took care of him. When Kaden disappeared for about a week after regaining his health, Snips didn't ask any questions and has never pressed Kaden for any answers regarding his past. Snips was also the first to find Luli after she came to the city and brought her into his little troupe. At first it was just so he could have someone to talk to because Kaden isn't the overly talkative type. But it soon became apparent that Kaden was starting to let down his emotional guards when she was near, so Snips has been trying to subtly nuture that natural connection. However, it's hard because of Luli's shy nature and Kaden's stubborn emotional walls.

Personality: Snips is quite a lively fellow. Despite being the oldest of the three, he can sometimes act like a pup. He's talkative and energetic, but can become serious when the occasion calls for it.

Intro Paragraph: "Well that was a complete waste of time," Snips said. The Miniature Pinscher was usually very upbeat and playful, but several days without any significant amount of food was starting to even get to him, and that was saying a lot since he didn't require all that much to begin with due to his small size.

Kaden just looked at the ground as they both made their way back to the alley they had spent the night in. He knew that Snips was right. Hopefully Luli was more successful, Kaden thought to himself. After a few blocks of silence, Snips stopped and Kaden, being complete wrapped up in his own thoughts, almost walked right on top of him. "What is it?" the wolfdog asked.

"I smell sausage," Snips happily replied. "Luli must not have been as sorely unlucky as we were!" Snips ran up the alley with Kaden casually trotting behind. They both looked around, checking to be sure no one was near, then Snips disappeared into a small gap in the back brick wall of their alley. He came out moments later with a string of sausages. "Told ya!" Snips said through a mouthful of food. Kaden just raised his ears in acknowledgement and grabbed hold of one end of the sausage rope. Snips steadied himself and Kaden gave a tug, easily separating several links for himself. They both ate their share and sat back in satisfaction. "I always knew Luli was a gift from the Great Alpha!" Snips said to no one in particular. Kaden only sighed in satisfaction and laid down to let his meal digest.

When Zara had convinced enough people to join her hunting party, they set off out of camp. Well, convinced wasn't really the right word for it. It seemed that most dogs in Shadowpack were still afraid that she would take them out of camp and slit their throats. She had to intimidate most of her hunting party into coming with her. Oh well, at least her reputation kept people from bothering her about her maimed face. If there was one thing Zara didn't want to relive it was her time as a fighting dog. All the blood, the fear, and what humans called money... Then, Zara heard a rustle in the bushes. "A raccoon," she whispered. She and the other dogs set out to catch it for Frost.

Edited by nuttymeg3

Luli ran through the park; the green grass felt soft and lush under her paws. Finally worn out after lapping the area several times, she made her way to a great oak in the middle of the park and sat down to catch her breath. She enjoyed watching the dogs in the park playing with their owners because it brought back memories of fond times with her old master. But the memories also made her a bit sad and longing for old times. Luli laid down, resting her head on her front paws and began to doze, letting her daydreams carry her away to her lost home and her loving owner.

((They're approved, Lady. I like Kaden. And if anybody asks, the Czech wolfdog IS an officially- recognized breed of dog, not just a type of wolf or wolf cross. I looked it up. Might I suggest instead of having them join Shadowpack they make their own pack? Hmm....... I need a new charrie. I have nothing going on right now for me. And I hereby allow people to make their own packs, so long as they have a description of what the territory is and they have people willing to join. I've also decided to make a new charrie:

Name: Kelley

Breed: Akita Inu

Appearance: http://whatafy.com/content/attachments/517...6-akita-inu.jpg

Gender Male

Personality: Kelley's a gentle dog, easygoing and not very eager to fight. He can be lazy, is a bit of a lady's man and is fairly good-natured.

Mate: None.

Pups: None that he knows of... >:D Just kidding. He really has none of those, either.

History: Kelley was a pup born on the streets. He has never had any memories of his parents, as his father left his mother and his mother was run over. He regrets none of this and lives life to the fullest. He's grown up on the streets, at home with the small alleyways and the old sheds. He now searches for company, seeking to join a pack, though not to create one.

Introduction Paragraph:

Kelley wandered the streets, his bottle brush tail slightly wagging as scents of tantalizing sausage. His ears perked as silvery drops of drool leaked from the corner of his mouth. He was so zoned in on the prospect of food, he didn't notice the smell of other dogs. He ran around the corner, accidentally bumping into a large dog that almost looked like a wolf.

"Where'd the sausage go?"))

((Well I was thinking that Snips could be killed by one of the Shadowpack, but the Shadowpack people could be all like Junkpack did it! Join us and we will avenge him! And so Luli would "join" and Kaden would follow her, but in the end they find out what really happened and then all hell breaks loose. Cuz Shadowpack kinda needs members too. lol))

( I kinda wanna make a new charrie... May I?)

Name: Chloe

Breed: Golden Retriever

Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...n_retriever.jpg

Gender Female

Personality: (Rp'ed)

History: Chloe was born and raised in a farm. When she was 4, she decided that she wanted to live by herself, and meet new people, so early one morning before her family woke up, she left.

Introduction Paragraph:

Chloe walked through the empty streets, drooling as scents of various meats wafted past her nose. She followed the scent until she came to a meat stand that no one seemed to be watching. She quietly stalked behind the stand, took a huge piece of hot dog, and darted away.

"Come back here you Mutt!" A person called from behind her, probably the person who owned the stand.

Chloe smiled to herself and continued running with the piece of meat in her mouth..

Edited by angelkay

((Okay, fine with me. I'm cool with whatever you guys want to do. Have I told all of you guys I'll be in Ohio for the next 3 days? I won't be able to post. And approved, Angelkay. Chloe and Kelley should meet at some point...))

Name: Swift-Eye

Breed:rottweiler

Appearance: The fur of a Rottweiler, except that the brown is actually caramel colored. Amber eyes with flecks of green.

Personality: Kind yet fierce when it comes to a fight. Commanding due to her large size and breed. Is very quick on her feet and in her words. She can make you think that she's your friend to having you for dinner.

Mate: N/A

Pups:N/A

History: Abandoned at three months, had to learn to survive at a young age. Found her way to the Junkpack at the age of 1 year. She pops in and out if the territory when she sees fit. Her den is just outside the Junkpack's teerritory.

Starting paragraph:

Swift-Eye emerged from her den on the outskirts of the Junkpack's territory. "Time to look for something to eat!" She headed to a row of crisp,shiny trash cans. Swift-Eye tipped one over and a bit of food had become layed out before her. "Small pickings. I won't come if it's like this every day." She scratched around,eating any food she could find.*yawn*Swift-Eye trots over to the boards that seperated her den fron the Junkpack, and with ease,cleared the fence with plenty of room to spare.Swift-Eye ran to the edge and watched the dogs run laps around the outside rim of the territory.

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

(( Haha Okay. I'm not sure when they should meet though... xd.png))

Edited by angelkay

((I'm actually not doing wolves in this RP, surprising, I know, considering all my banners and avatars are of wolves. Also, none of the dogs running are 'little'. Not even to a wolf. Starvation is common and there are not mounds of food from which one could gorge themselves on. She couldn't be alpha unless she had someone to join her (In other words I want another RPer to be interested in joining your pack) and I'd like more in the personality and history section. We also write in past tense. (I'm not hating on present tense, I once wrote in first person, present tense. Boy was that fun. I'm also not trying to sound harsh, sorry if that's how I come across. Fix these and it'll improve your chances of getting approved.

ANGELKAY: I dunno either, but they should. Sometime when Kelley isn't about to get himself into trouble, I suppose. ))

(( Okay. xd.png I'm going to bed now. >w<))

Chloe zipped through the town, looking back every few minutes to make sure no one was following her. Once she was sure that no one was after her, she slowed down and walked into a nearby alleyway.

She dropped her hotdog on the ground and began to eat it viciously. It tasted amazing. It was her first cooked meal that she had eaten in months. She usually ate raw rabbit, squirrel, cat, basically any thing she could get.

Edited by angelkay

Kaden was laying there, enjoying the sensation of a full belly, when he was suddenly stepped on. He got up quickly and stared down into the face of the dog who had practically run him over. Now Kaden was in a good mood and luckily for the dog was feeling quite lazy after his meal, or he would have had some serious quarrel with the stranger. Also working in the Akita's favor was the approach of Snips who no doubt had witnessed the commotion and took it upon himself to ease the tension.

"Well hello there!" Snips said excitedly as he positioned himself between the stranger and Kaden. It was almost ridiculous how he looked with his tiny chest puffed out to make him seem bigger. Kaden almost smiled. "And who might you be?" Snips continued.