Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Wulf shyly licked her on the nose, woofing lightly. He nuzzled her and then stood up, yawning. He felt tired. Probably because he normally slept at night. "Thank you, Minn," he woofed softly, wagging his tail and turning to Kaala and the other dogs. HE hoped his exchange hadn't attracted too much attention to himself.

Scarlet suddenly rememberd somthing, "kaala, i just had a thought, i think that belle is 5 mounths and 3 weeks old, belle, is that right?" Scarlet looked down at her pup.

"No, mama, i am 5 mounths and 4 weeks!" Belle barked happily

"Even better!" Soldier barked happily. She turned her head to see wulf and minn nuzzle 'thats so sweet!' Soilde thought. When wulf tured his head to see the attenion he drew, soldier looked away, not wantig him to feel emaresed.

Minn smiled at Wulf "afraid of others watching huh warrior?" Minn sat beside Wulf, and Kaala spoke, "alright then! you are ready to be made an apprentice, five moons and four weeks adds up to Six moons. that is wen we start apprenticing our young here," Kaala smiled "now who would be a worthy mentor for you?" Kaala asked herself, looking around. Minn stepped forward, "well if she wanted to i could make her my apprentice. the Healer of the clan." Minn looked down at the young dog, "what do you want?"

((Could you choose? i can't decide))

Belle looked up at Kaala, confused. "I have to choose?" She asked, tail still wagging.

((Thanks Python! tongue.gif Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was at dance camp.))

Zara met the large dog's gaze and spoke clearly and confidently. "I am here because I wish to join your pack. I heard about it from a loner I briefly traveled with, so I came to see i you are accepting new members. I'm Celia." Zara waited for the wolfhounds reply.

((YAY! Im home! Roe is mine again! biggrin.gif

Can I have an update please? when I left Earl had just joined))

((Earl was doing some game-training-thing of capture the flag, otherwise things in Junkpack were pretty uneventful. ))

"well, it would mean that that would be what you do for the rest of your life." Minn said, "do you like fighting or helping wounded, or maybe you like to hunt." Minn smiled "you don't have to decide today, have some rest" Minn said snd nodded toward the den.

"Well," Belle began timidly. "I like to hunt for my pack, i hate to see hugwey puppies, i'd love to heawl puppies, but fighting... onlwy if i had too." She said. ((She is young, so i made the w's xd.png))

Belle looked up at her mother unhappaily. "Mama, i'm not tierd! I'm not sweepy!" Belle whined, suppressing a yawn.

Scarlet rolled her eyes.

Soldier smiled at the pup's enthousiasm.

Snowflake grabbed Amber's leg and pulled her aside. "Why should we stay with them?" She whispered unhappily. "We hardly know them!"

"It'll be fine."

"How do you know she and her pups aren't planning on eating me?"

"You have nine lives." Amber turned around. "I'm Amber. And this grumpy cat is Snowflake." Snowflake glared at her.

Sara laughed at the cats protests and said "very nice to meet you two." Sara yawned and streched, and then with a practiced move she picked up Ken and started walking away. Looking over her shoulder she said in a voice muffled with fur "are you coming."

((I was skimming this roleplay a bit, and it seems like you do, but are you still accepting roleplayers? Also, I may have jumped it while reading the intro, but are the Junkpack and Shadowpack still the only packs?

Thank you for your time.))

Name: Gerhart

Breed: Tosa Inu and Mastiff Mix

Appearance:LINK

Gerhart is a Tosa Mix of enormous proportions. It's not that he is especially tall, but his overall mass of muscle makes up for it. The male's fur is short but slightly rough to the touch, especially along his spine and scruff. His frame is littered with folds of skin, as characteristic of the fighting breed, and a large coagulation of folds are en mass on his face. Gerhart is a darker version of the coat colour apricot, with darker features on his muzzle, ears, and around his eyes. He has a white patch on his chest, which he likes to think is his 'badge'.

Gender Male

Personality: Not a very social dog, Gerhart is most known for his brutal and savage fighting. Tosa Inu were bred on the islands of japan to be fighting champions, and it easily shows in his temperament. Though a proud dog, Gerhart wont hesitate to get into a fight if he's being called out. He isn't one to get frightened easily, and will take some time for him to be submissive of.. well anything. Even if he doesn't fully submit, he is a loyal male.

Mate: None

Pups: Probably some somewhere, he doesn't know.

History:

Name: Cross

Breed: Canadian Eskimo Dog

Appearance: LINK

Cross is an average sized Canadian Eskimo Dog, with a rounded head and small triangular ears. Like other Spitz breeds, she has a plush tail that curls up over her hips. The female has stocky, sturdy legs, but was bred for stamina, not for fighting. She has coarse warm fur, with a longer overcoat. She still has a harness from her old owner.

Gender Female

Personality: Cross is slightly skittish, especially at night when her eyesight isn't the best, even with the light of the moon. While skittish, she scares easily, and is often quite cautious. Around others, the female is submissive but loyal, but warms up to others easily.

Mate: None

Pups: None

History: Cross was first owned by a human who was going to use her as a sled dog, along with a couple others. With the economy, the human couldn't afford the move up north, and had to settle in town. With the dream of sled dog racer crushed, the team got thrown out into the street as young dogs. With not much in common, the dogs took their separate ways.

Gerhart

With a set of heavy paws, the goliath tosa inu trotted down a side alley. With his maw slightly agape, Gerhart sniffed as he pawed his way over an upturned trash bin, the scent of human's rubbish greeting his muzzle. The large male, having not eaten yet, placed a large forepaw on the body of the metal cylinder, hoping to get his teeth on the goodies inside.

With a flick of his paw, Gerhart flipped the bin, trash flying out and landing in the dirt. Happily, the tosa dug into the mess, tossing the useless bits to the side while he searched for anything edible.

Cross

A quiet yawn came from the doorway of a building, followed by the stretching of forelegs as the curl-tailed female woke up. It hadn't been a long nap, but she was exhausted after roaming around for hours. Cross got to her paws slowly, and shook out her long fur, tail curling back over her waist as she stopped. Brown eyes searching the surroundings, the eskimo dog jumped down off the stoop, the metal rings of her harness clinking together.

((Yay. ^^))

Flicking things away with his nose, Gerhart dug through the trash he had strewn across the alley, his tail wagging back and forth happily as he followed the scent of old meat, ketchup, and relish. Huffing to himself quietly, the Tosa didn't care if hot-dogs weren't good for him, or if they were a day old. Food was food and dang, those sausages smelled good! As his long tongue lapped up a small drop of mustard though, he cringed, vinegar was definitely not his favourite. Avoiding the smelly yellow mustard, Gerhart nudged his muzzle in further, producing a maw full of a hot-dog, smothered in ketchup and relish. Starving, the goliath canine chomped down on his meal. Not caring that a female spitz had crossed in front of the alleyway entrance.

Cross walked along the sidewalk, watching her paws more than where she was going. Every time she lifted a limb, she thought she moved a little strangely, though of course, the Canadian Eskimo Dog had walked that way forever, she just happened to notice it now. Engrossed in her legs, the female pawed her way around a corner, small triangular ears flicking slightly as the sounds of life interrupted her concentration. One sound had come from a doorway where a mangy old cat, thin and boney, scratched at the wood. It didn't appear very healthy to Cross, perhaps it had ate an infected rat.

Not thinking of the other sounds, the curl-tailed dog stopped for a moment to shake out her fur, her coat had come in nicely this year, she was proud of her heritage and the warm winter fur.

((Does someone want to kill Amber? I'm thinking of quieting. Mostly because I'm being lazy and not posting and making everyone else wait.))

Amber and Snowflake followed Sara, Snowflake rather reluctantly. She didn't want to stay with dogs. Well, she liked Amber, but not other dogs. It didn't matter if they didn't eat cats unless they were desperate. They were always desperate. Life in Boneland was harsh. And in it, cats were dog food. She flicked her ear in annoyance. Why did Amber have to be so cocky? They couldn't just go making friends with every dog on the street! Not if Snowflake wanted to stay alive. And she did.

"i need to go get some hearbs for treating everyone's wounds, i know where there is a good place for them to rest. behind the leader's den is a mossy covered area, it is temporary untill i have a good place for them to stay." Minn said, "Soldier and Wulf please make shure the injured get there to rest." Minn said, "i'll be back." Then minn left, she traveled to the feild first, finding nothing then went to the loner territory, she was careful, she heard two different things about loners, one that they attack for no reason other than your in their territory, the other being that they are nice, but lonely. she crossed the border and immediately scented a dog nearby, she sniffed around, going deeper into loner territory, very carefully.

Loffe looked up. He sniffed a strange dog and followed the scent coming across a clan dog. He followed the scent eventually coming across Minn "Out late aren't you? This isn't clan territory" The loner said sitting down on the cement looking at her. "Course you already knew that didn't you?"

Edited by Sorrowgrave

Minn jumped at the voice, "eep!" though she was a higher rank now she still had her usual Omega-like uneasiness about her. "y-yes of coarse i know, i-i was just out looking for herbs."

Firecracker raised her head sleaply as she heard voices of other dogs. Firecracker got up, she wanted to know who was there, Firecracker dragged herself out of the box, it was much too small for her, let alone new puppies that would be born soon. Firecracker walked over to the two dogs, she knew one as her neighbor but she never really talked to him, this other one was knew though.

(Firecracker is going to Loffe and Minn, she won't join the pack though, she doesn't join until Minn has her pups :3)

((Holy crap Minn's got pups?))

Scarlett looked at Kaala, uneasseness flooded her head. She wondered if Kaala would let Scarlett and Belle join the pack. Scarlett cleared her throught, "Ms. Kaala," She said, dipping her head, "Would you graciously let me and my pup join your pack? I would gladly be any rank you put me to, i am a good hunter, and i fight pretty well. Belle, however, i fear for. She trust anybody," Scarlett paused, "When Belle was a pup, she was almost killed by another REALLY hungery dog, thankfully, i saved her in time. I beleave it was a shadowpack dog? And another time, she almost died of infection when she 'befriended' a porcipine! I fear that other animals take advantage of her kindness." Scarlett began to tear up. "and i think that she will die out here very easily." Scarlett could not controll the tears, that ran down her muzzle in little rivers.

Soldier would have comfeted her friend, but she was getting other dogs to retreat to their dens, as Minn had wished including Belle Soldier had taken her to the nusery, still not made a apprentice yet.