Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

(you should join Tall Stone pack :3))

Kaala nodded, "Okay, it would be nice to have some more dogs around, it makes it... safer" Kaala said and looked at the new dog, "you will be a Regular, dogs such as den guards and Omegas arn't allud pups, under normal circumstances and you seem worthy." Kaala said and smiled, the pup was very cute.

((Or I could be nice and let in Zara who's been scratching at our door tongue.gif))

Earl yawned and scratched idly behind his ear, the effects of the day finally settling on his shoulders. He contemplated letting someone take over for him, and was about to bound down from the trash heap when he noticed movement at the edge of the territory to the north. He strained his eyes and stood stock still until he saw the movement again, confirming what he first thought; a dog was pacing back and forth at the edge of the territory. Earl's hackles rose and he bellowed a warning howl to the rest of the pack before launching down the heap and toward the stranger.

He didn't bother to wait for someone to join him, and soon enough he emerged from the trash piles, jumping to a spot right in front of the intruder. He didn't growl or show his teeth, but he didn't relax or sit down either.

"Why are you here?"

Eddie walked around, no where particular in mind. He pulled up short when he saw a dog by a fountain. He walked towards the dog. Husky by the smell and look of her. "Hey there kiddo. What are you doing, sitting out in the open like this? Someone leave you here? If you had an owner before, and they left you, you're on your own now. You hungry? I'm sure I can find something for us to eat somewhere." The huge Mastiff rumbled to the young Husky.

((There we are! I talked to your character Laura! biggrin.gif))

(Thankies!)

"Oh, uh, hi" Said Angel on her gaurd. The dog looked freindly... "Oh, no. I wouldn't dream of being a dog pet. I hate humans. No one left me here... But my buddy told me a couple days ago that if i wait by this fountain i will be in this sort of pack thing..." Angel replied. "Although i think i souldn't have trusted that mangy Chihuahua because obviously, no ones coming to pick me up and i have been waiting a long time." She countined. "And yes i'm starving my last lunch was a hot dog the other day from the better side of Bone Land."

Scarlet was very happy. She and her pup were finally apart of a pack. "Um.. kaala," she began respectfully,"what dose a regular do to help the pack?" Scarlet asked ?"

Soldier was happy. Her best friend and her pup wasnow in her pack together! But she was a little disappointed, scarlet was a higher rank than her.'but,' she thought,'maybe kaala could let me be belle's mentor!' The moment she thought that , cold, hard realization bit her in the face. She could not be belle's mentor! She was the second to lowest rank, kaala would never trust her to teach a pup. Soldier felt as tho kaala did not trust her. She wished she were alowd to mentor belle, to be at least equal rank as scarlet, but maybe she was shooting too high, she wanted to join a pack, and she did. But she couldnot help but imagen mentoring belle, and being a warrior, like carlos. ((What role dose a regular play?))

((Not a problem. I needed to RP too))

Eddie sat back on his haunches. Was that tonight then? He sniffed the air. It was JunkPack territory. He could smell it. "Well, I'll keep you company then, I suppose. I've got nothing better to do. I'd find something for you to eat, but by the time I come back you'll probably be gone and eating anyway." Eddie said. He wasn't sure how to feel about JunkPack. He didn't like packs, but it seemed to be pretty good compared to the ShadowPack dogs. "Why are you joining a pack anyhow? Can't you take care of yourself?"

At first Angel was offended, but he was just asking after all. "I can take care of myslef fine, but i feel like i'm destended toi join this... pack. I feel like i will break some type of family code if i don't. And plus from what i heard about wolves, they live in packs. That must be why. Oh, i forgot to metion 1/4 wolf..." she sighed. "I'm rambling aren't i?"

"Well. I don't think I've ever met a wolf." Eddie pushed his head forward and sniffed her more closely. She did smell a little different than a dog. "Hmm, well I guess you are huh. Since we're sharing breed secrets, I'll share mine. I'm a Mastiff. Hah, bet you hadn't guessed that." He said feigning triumph. Eddie shook his brindle colored pelt and laid down. He had trouble sitting in one place for long. "I can't handle packs. They try to make me do things I don't feel like doing. It's like I'm supposed to feel obliged to obey one dog. What makes another dog better than me?"

"Yes, i'm not very fond of that eather, but hey who knows, you might be looking at the next pack leader." she puffed out her chest. "I'll put in a good word for you if you ever need a place to go." She smiled. Angel liked this dog, he was the kindest dog she had ever met. Considering she grew up with dog fight, no parents, and cruel and evil dogs.

Eddie grunted. Like he would ever need a place to go. "Now, listen here. I've been around long enough to watch multiple packs fall to pieces. If they ever took me in, they'd find themselves falling apart simply because I don't like to do what they tell me to when they tell me to. They should just let me be and let me do whatever I want to instead. It's not that bad, to be honest. I like to be alone. It's... comforting." Eddie grinned.

"Okay okay" Angel laughed. "your not the pack kinda guy, but hey it's fine being a loner can have it's fun. And that is probebly what i will be too. You wanna get some food. I'm starving." she said.

Eddie climbed to his feet lazily and grinned. "Of course. Now you're talking my kind of language. It'll take a bit of looking, but I'm sure we can get your hide back for JunkPack to find. And, then you'll go on a full stomach so you'll be able to listen to them better." He teased. He loved being wit other dogs, but not so much that he needed a pack to make it through the days. His tail was wagging as he walked away from the fountain and towards the next place he would have looked for food. There was always a bit of prey hanging around for the smart and quick dog to pick off. It was his favorite place. "Follow me."

"Okay then" Angel said happily. It had been so long since she had friendly company. "I hope you got lots of food in mind!" she said hungrily. Her stomach rumbled loudly. "Junkpack? Is that what it's called?" she asked. "I was excpecting something more noble like 'Awesomepack' or somthing." Angel giggled at her own comment.

(a regular helps out the Hunters AND Warriors, so basically they do both jobs until the alpha decides if you are a Hunter or Warrior.)

Kaala smiled, "How old is your pup? She looks like she could become an Apprentice soon" Kaala smiled and looked down at the pup, "She looks like she could be a great warrior in the future" Kaala looked at Carlos. she then turned to Wulf. "Wulf, you have fought well today, we all have," as she said this she gave a distrustful glance to Soldier. Kaala looked back at Wulf, "i think you have earned your rank warrior"

((Needed something to do with Ty so:))

Ty figured he'd go on patrol. Jumping from his perch, he landed and started to trot as soon as his feet his the ground. The handsome doberman went to the Junkpack/Shadowpack border, his nose sniffing up and down it. Finally he came to the fountain. A dog had been here. No, two dogs had been here. That meant they had been waiting... Ty's head snapped up as he caught the scent leading away from the fountain. Ty was a good tracker and he would follow this scent. Especially if it went into Shadowpack territory.

~~~~~~~~~

Wulf's eyes widened. "Really? Th-thank you, Kaala. It will be an honor to protect my pack," he said, dipping his head. His tail wagged happily, thumping against a nearby rock. He looked at the pup. A cute little thing, it was. Letting his tongue loll out of his mouth, he felt his body relax. Today was a great day. Such a great day...

After walking slwoly with the other dog for a while Angel got really hungry. "Are you sure you know where your going?" she asked. "I hate wandering around uslesly. We could get into some trouble around here..."

Scarlet looked at Kaala, smilleing happily "She is five moons old." Scarlet loved the thought of her Belle becoming a warrior. She looked down at belle, and licked her lightly on the head. Scarlet felt Belle's tail thump. She watched as Kaala talked to Wulf, glance at Carlos and Soldier.

Soldier lowered her ears at the glance. But otherwise she continued to stare at Wulf happily. 'Congrants, Wulf!' she wanted to say. She watched Scarlet lick her pup, and Soldier smiled.

(where is Backup77. Sara has been sitting there for a couple of days now.)

((sorry))

"Well I couldn't have just left him to die, now could I?"Amber said. "Especially after you let me and Snowflake sleep in your shed." It felt good helping another dog. Amber sighed. If she could join a pack she could help dogs all the time. But she couldn't. She needed to protect Snowflake.

(that's ok I was just making sure that you hadn't left)

Sara looked at the dog for a moment before picking up Ken and saying "if you still need a place to stay you are welcome to stay with me." she waited for the dogs reply unsure if she would accept.

(you know what surprised me was the fact that none of the dogs from Junk pack noticed Ken knocking over a judge pile of junk.)

Kaala nodded, "that's good, she will be apprenticed in just one moon." Kaala smiled.

Minn looked at Wulf, "That's so awesome!" Minn said, and put her nose to his cheek briefly.

Amber was unsure if she should accept. She hardly knew this dog, and what if she harmed Snowflake? On the other hand/paw, the mother dog had pups to protect. Harming Snowflake would put them in danger. Plus they would have a better chance of survival. Amber realized that she didn't know the other dog's name. "Thank you," said Amber. "But we, er, don't really know your name."

Sara nodded and said "I am Sara." then looking at her pup she said "and this bad pup is Ken." Ken shyly looked around his mother's legs and gave the female and dog grin. Thinking back to the shed Sara added "the cat you travel with is welcome to." she did not eat cat unless she was really desperate and she felt it was better to have an ally than an enemy. She could see the dogs indesition and would not blame her for refusing.