Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

((I'm sorry, dangershy sad.gif ))

Wulf smiled to Minn and happily nodded to Fee. "My name is Wulf. What's yours?" he said, deciding that Minn could introduce herself if she wanted to. Wagging his tail, he looked excitedly at the other dogs. Maybe this dog would join them? It was a nice thought. The more, the merrier.

Minn looked back "Comeon we aren't getting there any sooner with this talking." minn walked to the densite, it wasn't far, they got there quickly.

(how is it that i can post a giant post in one rp and only post tiny in another DX and is my new char approved?))

((I have somthing!))

Name: Scarlet

Breed: irish setter

Appearance: http://fortheloveofskinny.files.wordpress....ish-setter.jpeg she has a beatiful red caot, but often has knots in it/

Gender female

Personality: extreamly kind and loving. never wants to fight, but i it means protecting her beloved, she can kill

Mate: a top pure blood male irish setter, she was a show dog, whoever bid the highest!

Pups: Belle

History: a top show dog that was dognapped while she was pragnet with Belle. She escaped and found Soldier at a young age. They were friends for life.

Introduction Paragraph: Scarlet looked around the densite of the famous Tall Stone Pack. It was deserted. She looked around, confused. Belle, her only pup, was at her feet whining.

((Know for Scarlet's pup!))

Name: Belle

Breed: pure blood irish setter

Appearance: http://www.dooziedog.com/dog_breeds/irish_...ter-Puppy-3.jpg She looks like a mini Scarlet/

Gender female

Personality: sweet, but still has baby fat. kind and emediatly trusts anybody.

Mate: none

Pups: none

History: Scarlet's one and only pup.

Introduction Paragraph: Belle looked at her mother. 'why am i here? When are we going to Tall Stone Pack?' She asked herself. She thought that because The densite was vacent. She gazed up at her mother and whined.

((As soon as they are approved, i shall begin!))

Edited by shelbell

Minn was allerted by dogs in the Densite, she waved her tail saying 'stop' and creapt forward, she looked over and relaxed as all there was was a mother and her pup. she came over the rocks and gave the rest a sign that all was safe, "Hello, what brings you here?" Minn asked.

Kaala came over the rocks to meet the newcomer too, "Hello" Kaala said standing tall and erect.

((Check out my form for your rp in the freeform section. Go do it now! xd.png I'm bored! tongue.gif ))

Wulf crept up behind Minn, looking around Minn's shoulder at the dogs. His ears were alert and relaxed and his tongue hung out one side of his mouth. Happily thumping his tail, he knew that this mother and her pup were not a danger. If anything, Wulf could guess they wanted to join the pack. Woofing lightly, he yawned.

((Thanks))

Coruki continued to walk around studying the other team. What if she....

She quietly walked up to a dog standing still. "You're on the yellow team too right?" The dog looked up. "Obviously." Coruki grinned "Great! Can you remind me of the plan again? I forgot it."

((Python, can I know the plan? pwease))

Scarlet:

Scarlet's ears shot up when she saw the Tall Stone pack behind her. "Oh- sorry to intrurd! I had no idea where the pack was." She stuttered, clearly embaresed. "me and my pup have heard talk of a new pack, and we wanted to join your pack." Scarlet bowed. When she rose her head, she saw: a black pelt, sharp, witty green eyes, a pionted snout... scarlet's amber eyes widened. "S-S-Souldier??" She stuttered, walking twards Soldier. Soldier reconized her, she could see it in her eyes. Soldier's tail wagged and she greeted Scarlet. Scarlet was so happy! She had been reunighted with the friend who had saved her countless times before. "How are you?! your looking good!" Scarlet said

"Thanks! you look better!" Soldier said

"this is so great! i thought i'd never see you again!" Scarlet laughed

"I know right?" soldier barked.

Name: Angel

Breed: She is one fourth wolf and rest husky.

Appearance: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000831043...r_3_xlarge.jpeg

Gender female

Personality: Angel is the fun loving (yet serious when she needs to be) kind of dog. She is proud of herself and everyything she is or was. she is short tempered and has a lack of patience.

Mate: not looking for one and absolutely not intersted in one

Pups: over her dead body

History: Angel is a new comer to the pack. her whole life she had been a loner until she had heard talk of Junkpack.

Introduction Paragraph: Angel woke up in her makeshift den, created out if a couple of big boxes. She yawned and stood up. The morning dew held on to her fur. She shook it off. Angel trotted out of her three boxes. She looked aroun the junkyard. The young wolfdog troted up onto a hill of junk to locate the other dogs.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Minn watched as the dog greeted Soldier, and Kaala stepped forward, "Are you here to join our pack?" Kaala asked.

((Not accepting wolves or half-wolves. Purebred husky, please? Or even 1/4 wolf is acceptable.))

(Oops oaky sure. just a hint of wolf it is! Other than that only husky

Edit, i fixed it)

Edited by Laurarockstar

Scarlet dipped her head, "Yes, i am. By the way, this is Belle, my pup."

Soldier looked in shock. She mouthed the words: 'how did she happen?' She did not mean it in a mean way, it was just that she had never seemed pragnet when Soldier first new her.

Scarlet mouthed the words: 'later.' And she said to Kaala, Belle could be an apprentice, or learner, or whatever you would like to call her." Scarlet smiled.

Belle looked up at Kaala. She was a very big wolf! Belle already liked her. but she liked Soldier too. she wagged her tail and lolled her tounge as they talked.

((okay, since you asked so nicely tongue.gif))

Finn:

Finn watched the border collie he had been shadowing walk up to one of his team mates.

"You're on the yellow team too right?"

The dog from his team looked up with a frown. "Obviously."

"Great! Can you remind me of the plan again? I forgot it," he heard the collie say, and he had to stifle a laugh. He waited to see if his teammate would fall for the trick, and was endlessly entertained when he did.

"That one tan guy, Finn, was set up in front of an empty shed as a decoy, to make it seem like he was guarding something, but the ball is actually buried like ten yards away under some junk." He paused, giving her a slightly suspicious look, but continued nonetheless. "Two others are guarding the ball out of sight, and you're supposed to be with the others retrieving the other ball, I guess."

Finn guessed that his teammate had signed himself up under the intelligence team under a misguided notion that he was in fact intelligent. He giggled silently, but stayed out of sight. He knew he could trip her up, but he was sure the idiot she was talking to would do something stupid to ruin it, so he waited, expecting her to try and sniff out the junk the yellow ball was hiding under.

Felicity:

Fee told Wulf her name as she walked with them. Soon enough, they came to what she figured was the densite, and she wagged her tail a little excitedly. She hoped they would let her stay with them, it seemed kind of freeing being out on the streets like this, not worrying about training, or getting check ups, or the bite of the comb after a long day of tangles.

Earl:

After a while of sitting on the mound, watching the game and the area surrounding the camp, and nearly nodding to sleep, he stood, shook himself, and returned to the trainees now done with selecting the next ones to patrol. He picked a fast dog and paired it with a strong one and had them follow him to the first patrol to be let off duty. As the previous patrol left, he informed the new ones of their duty and trotted back to the camp, doing the same for the last two patrols in turn. When he finished, he returned to the mound and continued his watch.

(Earl is kind of bored :/)

((Approved

Python, you could spot a loner or something. Someone hostile. Hmm. I could make a character... O.o))

((you could meet Eddie whom has yet to be accepted! COUGH!... xd.png))

((I'm sorry but I gotta drop out))

Edited by AryxonNabalMornaug

(hmmm i don't really understand whats going on so i will just be a loner by the fountain)

Angel trotted up to the fountain. She had heard of this place before but she never had the guts to go there. She sat and waited. A dog was suppost to take her away after that. Where? she had heard rumors, but she thought it was to join the group of dogs that lived in the junk yard. She didn't know why she wanted to join, it's just she had a lingering erge to be part of something. So there she was, waiting.

(Is this good?)