Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Minn cringed at a pain in her leg, she looked down, odd, i don't have an injury to that leg... Minn thought. she heard something behind the patrol, "wait, i think someone's following!" Minn said, clearly worried that Shadowpack would folow them to their Densite. Minn felt a pain in her head, she cringed at the ferocity of it, Minn shook her head and continued, she sniffed, but all she could smell was blood, "probably nothing" she said and started to continue, but the pain in her head hurt even more, she stumbled to the side and became dissy with the pain of the head ache, she then saw something, a giant building! Minn thought for shure she was going crazy now. she shook her head and came back into reality. her headache was still nagging but not as bad as before the vision of the giant building, could this be a sign!?

Wulf started to head after Minn as he saw her turn around. He heard pawsteps nearby and was relieved they did not smell of Shadowpack. Whimpering as Minn stumbled, he rushed over to her side, supporting her.

"Are you alright? I smell the dog too. You'll be okay, Minn. You will," he said, starting to walk forward. If that dog was wounded, they needed to get it back to camp. After all, it had fought bravely alongside his pack. Maybe it could even join them.

(hey, if and when Minn and wulf get pups then can we have four? or just two, i am only gonna rp two, this is jut planning ahead..... xd.png i want my two to be named Dew and Flare, (Dew in the morning sun and Flare of Firecrackers at night) xd.png totally not getting those names from somewherez xd.png))

Minn nodded, "i'm fine" Minn tried to smile but the noise came closer and minn padded forward and looked around a corner, seeing a hurt dog, "are you okay!" Minn asked and came up to the dog.

Amber yawned. A dog had just barked loudly a couple times and woken her up. She walked out of the shed, just to stretch her legs a bit. She froze as she looked through the fence of the junkyard. A small puppy was sitting just inside it, and it was one the mother dogs puppies. She quickly walked over to the gate, trying not to walk to quickly or she would scare the pup. "You. Puppy." She whispered, not knowing the puppy's name. "You should get back to your mom. I'll take you if you're lost."

((Jeez, you DO plan ahead xd.png Sure, four is fine with me. Actually, five. That way someone else can have a pup, too. Mine will be Thunder that follows Lightning and Lightning that strikes the earth. Poor Thunder is always going to feel second-best. xd.png))

Wulf followed Minn to the other dog. He felt protective of her. Naw, it was just the fact she was injured, right? Wulf smiled. Sure. That's what it was. Wulf padded over to Minn.

"Is it the dog who helped us in the fight?" he whispered, looking at her.

Minn looked at Wulf, "i don't know, i didn't see the dog that helped us, but this one is obviously hurt." Minn liked helping other dogs.

(okay sounds good :3 i have a strange plan for Dew and Flare, xd.png you will find it out soon enough! and i'm makeing a Loner char called Firecracker, she used to be a show-dog you'll see on my form))

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

Name: Eddie

Breed: Mastiff

Appearance: Dark Brindle Pelt

Gender Male

Personality: Eddie is a fairly laid back dog. He's strong and knows he doesn't have to worry. He takes care of those he can. Eddie is never fearful, he has belief in a better place and will not waver in this. No amount of pain, torture, or sadness could ever change this. He is a kind dog and will go out of his way to help others. He doesn't put much weight on authority and rarely obeys it. Being as strong as he is, he has never had to. Eddie prefers to live without a structured society due to his lack of respect for his 'superiors'.

Mate: N/A

Pups: N/A

History: Eddie grew up on the streets. He was born a loner and plans to stay that way. After his brief run ins with the few small, beginning packs, he decided against joining them. Eddie had destroyed a number of packs on his own by simply refusing to do what he did not want to.

Introduction Paragraph: Eddie walked through the alleyway, sniffing for food. He was hungry and knew it was time to find a good bit of food to eat. He was afraid that he may have to venture into human territory to find good scraps. He hadn't done that in months and didn't plan on doing it now. That is, not as long as he didn't have to. He wasn't quite that hungry yet.

Name: Firecracker

Breed: German Shepard

Appearance: http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/g/germ...d_dog-13074.jpg

Gender female

Personality: she can be quite mean at times, but is very loving and loyal to her friends. she will do anything to protect her unborn pups.

Mate: Bolder (died :'( )

Pups: unborn- Sarah (female), Mick(male), Mink(female). http://www.germanshepherdfacts.com/images/puppies2.jpg (in that order)

History: she used to be a Show-dog and did her best at it, but because she was once in the 'Dog Fights' she knows how to protect herself.

Introduction Paragraph:

Firecracker ran through the new territory, she chaced a rabit, she huffed as she ran, she finally stopped, too tired to continue. she went back to the box under a bench, this was her makeshift den, wasn't ideal, but she could sleap. she curled up, she looked qat her belly, her pups weighed her down, she would have been able to catch that rabit if she didn't have a load of pups to carry around.

Dew Flare ))

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

Ken jumped when he heard a dog talk to him. As he jumped he bumped into the large pile of junk that he was using for cover. Not as steady as it look it came sliding down onto him with a loud crash and a cloud of dust. He was only saved by a large sink flipping over and covering him. When the dusk settled he looked around his small prison, realizing he was trapped he let out a howl of despair.

Edited by ET4252

Amber looked in shock as the pill of junk covered the pup. She was relived when she heard a tiny howl come from the center of the pile. But how was she going to get to the pile of junk so she could dig the pup out? She looked around and saw a larger hole in the fence a few yards away. She trotted over to it and squeezed through. When she reached the pile of junk she started to dig furiously, searching for any sign of the pup. She reached the sink and flipped it over with a heave. Underneath was the scared looking pup, covered in dust. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Ken nodded coughing and needing the whole while. He was quite shaken and quite confused. As he smelled the female he recognized her scent from the den earlier. He trusted her more now that he knew her but was still a bit on edge.

Sara picked up the rat she had just killed. She was already full so this was to try to get her pups used to eating sold food. As she entered the shed she only saw to of her pups. The rat dropped from her mouth as she charge out of the den. Quickly finding Ken's scent she started in that direction hopping that she is not to late. The streets were dangerous for anyone and this also carried to pups.

Marking the faint border, Kayleth pawed her nose.Those cursed fleas just can't get enough can they? Nipping her leg, she trotted to the next marker. Smelling a raccoon, she left her patrol to hunt. Jumping on it, she grabbed it's neck. Shaking her head, she broke it's neck. Trotting to camp, she left the 'coon near Frost's den. Searching for a den, Kayleth found a quaint sofa covering a rock. Grabbing the pillows, she arranged them on the rock. Circling, Kayleth began to fall asleep.

Come on", Amber said. "We need to get you back to your mother. She's probably very worried. Snowflake! I found one of the dog we stayed with pups! I'm going to bring him back." Snowflake trotted sleepily out of the shed, blinking sleep out of her eyes. Amber followed the pup's scent along the sidewalk, making sure he was following her. She spotted the mother dog walking on the sidewalk, her nose sniffing the ground. "Hey you", Amber called. " I found your pup."

Felicity noticed two dogs had doubled back, presumably to find her. She hurried as fast as she could with her wound over to them, introducing herself.

"Hi, I um, was wondering if I could stay with you guys for now. I've lost my owner, and I don't think I want to stay out alone with any of those violent dogs roaming the street." She laid down on her belly, as a way to show her submissiveness. "My name is Felicity, but I usually go by Fee."

((I don't know what Skyla should be doing right now... O.o ))

Soldier scented the dog, who was know talking to Wulf and Minn. She trotted up beside Minn, and said, with a slight warning edge to it. "Hello, Felicity. I am Soldier." She, however, refreneined for standing taller than Minn and Wulf. "Wulf, i can take back the Domerman," She offered, slinging the dog over her back, she heard the dog whimper. 'perhaps we should get back, he could starting bleeding again." She asked Minn.

Minn looked at the dog, "hello, I am Minn the healer of Tall Stone" Minn introduced herself formally for the first time in her life. "hurry back with that doberman. you can come with us, i do not abandon dogs in need." Minn smiled to the dog.

((@Angelkay Can Skyla come and find Zara? She is waiting right outside of Junkpack camp because she wants to join. smile.gif ))

Sara heard the dog who had slept in her shed earlier call out saying she had found her pup. Sara's head jerked up and she charged at Ken snuffling and licking him in relief. After making sure he was quite unharmed she turned to the dog and said "thank you I don't know what I would have done if I had lost him."

((@Angelkay Can Skyla come and find Zara? She is waiting right outside of Junkpack camp because she wants to join. smile.gif ))

((Sure. xd.png but I'm too lazy to write something right now... So I will later. ^^))

Earl:

From his vantage point, he could see the Omegas and Gammas in the midst of figuring out who was to take over for the patrols, and in no time the six had been decided. Satisfied with that, he kept an eye out for the game still going on, silently hoping the game would end soon so it would be one less vulnerability.

Fee:

Felicity stood up again and thanked them profusely, following after them as best as she could as they walked back to the other(s?) waiting wounded out of sight.