Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Victoria looked up at Ty as the Alpha approached and nodded her head at him in acknowledgment before turning her gaze over to the working dogs. She watched the game progress as Ty spoke, but at his question she glanced over at him again.

"You sent Roe out on patrol, yes? I figured you'd need some hunters going out to find food, since our activity levels will be rising dramatically," she answered steadily, gesturing slightly towards the game with a small inclination of her head. However, at Ty's mention of the game, Victoria's expression turned skeptical for a moment. Her, play a game? Victoria was a serious dog. She didn't play.

Blinking, she asked suddenly, "Are you going to join the game?"

"Thank you for letting us sleep in your shed," Amber said. "I hope if we meet again I can repay you the favor." Amber and Snowflake bounded away, blinking in the sunlight. They picked up the faint trail of a rat, but it disappeared at a hole in the ground. Snowflake pounced on a mouse, but it was too small to do Amber any good. Snowflake gulped it down before anything could jump out and try to steal it and they trotted away. They came to the edge of the junkyard, but by then the sun was climbing and they were starting to get sleepy again. They hadn't had much more than a nap in the mother dog's shed, and they needed their rest. They climbed into an empty shed just outside the junkyard and drifted off to sleep.

When the pair left Sara sighed and took another drink of water. After quickly checking in on her pups Sara started on her long hunt for food. A normal stray had a pretty hard time finding enough food, but Sara had three hungry pups to feed as well as herself. This ment that most of her days were spent in search of food. She decided to try a bit closer to the humans today. It usally turned up some large rats if nothing else.

Ken opened one eye as his mother left. He waited a little longer before peeking out of the shed. No one was in sight so he took a step out side. He was always the curious one and now he wanted to know what was outside of the little shed. He quietly laughed at his own brilliant plan of evading his mother and getting to go exploring. The wind was blowing in a constant stream and on it even the little pup could smell the junkyard. Thinking that it would be a fun place to start he started to make his way towards the source of the smell.

Edited by ET4252

Grabbing a ball of meat in her mouth, Kayleth trotted out of camp. Devouring the ball, she sighed happily. "I made the best choice of my life. Respect,power and good food. All a dog wants." Sniffing the air, Kayleth went out on patrol.

Ty shrugged at Victoria before staring as an injured dog came into camp. Jade had taken him on patrol, now Ty recognized it. The first thing that needed to be done was to get the dog medical attention. Then he saw Jade follow the dog from behind.

"You two need medical attention, NOW! I'll talk to you about what happened once I know you two will be fine. All Junkpack dogs, I want you guarding camp, pronto! We've had an incident. From now on no dog leaves camp without three other dogs, got that? I don't care what you're doing, that's the rule, follow it. If I catch you disobeying this, you'll have a guard at all times. Understand?" Ty said, howling the last part that was addressed to all of his dogs.

Jade bowed once in gratitude. "Thank you Alpha, but I will be fine. Please take care of York here. He's in worse shape then I am." She motioned to the dog standing next to her. "I just got a little ruffled, there were more dogs then I was expecting. We'd already lost Mitch by the time we realised what was going on. We had to fight out way out."

((Packgoater, Is it time for me to infiltrate Junkpack yet? tongue.gif))

((Sure. Whenever you want. Remember: this is NOT something Boss should know about. Ever. So basically Boss shouldn't know of your existence.))

((Well hey. I don't know how to come in. xd.png I'm lost right now.))

((Alright. He will never detect my existence. Zara shall be a ninja xd.png Can I tell Frost I'm leaving?))

Edited by nuttymeg3

((Sure. She'll be out in an alleyway, with Hans(If Kokay is fine with that). Oh, see that right there, Kokay? I killed two birds with one stone, impressive for someone with as horrible aim as I xd.png))

Edited by Packgoater

((xd.png Okay well, that's fine with me. Hans probably wouldn't leave Frost's side willingly with Boss around now.))

Skyla heard Ty howl out a new rule to the whole pack.

"So we cant leave camp without three other dogs? and if we disobey the rule, we have to guard at all times?" she thought to herself, now on the other side of the Junkyard. She wasn't sure how she would let him know that she heard him and understood the new rule, so she let out a short bark, hoping that he would understand.

She sighed and continued to run around the Junkyard, her legs becoming slightly tired. Her long, silky coat was now covered in mud from when she would run through the puddles, and her legs were drenched. "I have to keep running..." she thought tiredly, continuing to run at the same pace.

Edited by angelkay

((Thanks guys!))

Zara was done pacing around camp. She was a beta, and it was time she did something useful. Zara padded out of camp and onto the city streets. After much sniffing, she managed to pick up a scent trail from Frost that seemed fairly fresh. She followed it for a while before reaching a dark alleyway where Frost and Hans stood. Zara dipped her head politely before addressing the alpha. "Frost, I think it is time I pretend to join Junkpack. Now, more than ever, we need someone on the inside. What are your thoughts?"

Frost turned to Hans briefly and nodded. She needed someone on the inside, especially since she was thinking of teaming up with them, just to get rid of Boss. She hated Boss more than she hated Ty. Boss had ruined everything in her life. Frost would show she would not just be one of his pawns, not just his mate. She would show that she was a force to be reckoned with. A dark shadow passed over her face. She would do this.

Ken stopped and looked around he did not know where he was. He was not really worried though, puppy inoscense kept him calm. To his left was the tall wooden fence that surrounds the junkyard. As he moved along he came across a hole. It was not big enough for a full grown dog and it was barly big enough even for him. But he managed to squeeze through. When he was on the other side he looked around checking to see if anyone had seen. Right infront of him was a pile of junk blocking him from view. Ken crept forward and looked around the pile, in a large clearing was a pack of dogs one large one was standing in the middle shouting orders. The sight fasinated him so he was content to watch from his hiding place.

Hans agreed. This would be the perfect time to implant some dogs on the inside of their rival pack. Though, he still longed to kill Boss, he knew that Junkpack would be either helpful or a hindrance to their plan to dispose of Boss. Hans looked at the Beta who stood before Frost. He knew her well. And, even though he himself was a Beta, he felt superior. "An excellent idea." He muttered, not meaning to give positive reinforcement, just thinking out loud.

"I'm glad you think so. Now listen, Zara, you are my beta, not Boss's. You follow my orders and he does not know about this. Is that clear? Do not kill the Junkpack dogs. They will be of use to me, now that Boss is alive. They must finish him or die, Zara. If you stay loyal to me, you will be my first beta. Hans will be my alpha. I'm sure he will not decline this?" Frost asked, turning to Hans now. She felt her heart pounding, sure it would break if he declined. Frost trusted Zara with her life. Zara was with her all along, after all.

Hans was surprised. He bowed his head gratefully. She had accepted him as her Alpha. His heart was bursting with pride and... affection was it? He had rarely felt such emotions as love or happiness. They felt alien to him. He wanted to express his love, but avoided it. He was still Beta right now. Hans, instead, pressed his side against Frost's. "No. I would not decline that offer, Frost."

Zara was a bit surprised at the offer Frost had made to Hans, but took it in her stride. "I understand, Frost. Boss will never know of anything I do. The Junkpack dogs will not be harmed, unless you require it." She paused for a moment. "And Frost, my loyalty shall always lie with you."

Frost dipped her head at both of them, clearly pleased. She pressed her side slightly against Hans'. Now if only her plan could just all work out...

"Alright then, Zara. It is item you should be off, joining them. They will not turn you down in their time of need. Go quickly, Zara," she said, her eyes glittering with mischief and hope, a strange combination.

Jade dipped her head at Ty. "If that is all, my Alpha. May I please take my leave? I wish to go and rest. However if there is something you want me to do, then I shall do it." Bowing her head once more, she watched the other dog get it's wounds treate and closed her eyes for a moment. She opened them and turned them to Ty. Those calm, silent, and yet confident eyes that said she was hiding something, and yet not hiding anything at all at the same time.

Zara nodded quickly to both Frost and Hans before turning and leaving the alley. Zara was a tad nervous about her mission. Walking into a camp full of possibly enemy dogs might not work out for Zara. She had to stay alert and try to be convincing. Zara stopped to roll in every animal carcass and trash pile she could find. Then, she splashed around in a puddle to remove the filth from her neat tan and white coat. Convinced that her distinctive Shadowpack scent was thoroughly masked, Zara continued towards Junkpack camp.

((I am super tired, so it is bed time for me. I will be out tomorrow, so I will continue this tomorrow evening.))

Zara decided that she had no time to lose by waiting by the fountain to be discovered. Instead she padded straight toward the camp. When she reached the rotting wooden fence that encompassed the junkyard, Zara made sure to make some noise so she would be heard. She then settled down to wait for her future packmates to find her.

Edited by nuttymeg3

Minn shook her head, "whatever, geting back to the Densite is more important than a random dog that we don't even know exists." Minn went back to the lead, checking back every once and a while to make shure everyone was okay

(i guess Wulf didn't reply -.-))

((just so you know, the point is for Felicity to join Tall Stone :/))

Earl:

After hearing Ty's announcement, Earl held back the ones he had noticed earlier, the ones that were the least tired. "You six will be the first on patrol, a pair for each zone. I'll show you where you'll be guarding, and I will relieve each pair at different times." He walked them each to a spot just far enough away from the camp and explained their roles.

"If you spot anything, anything remotely noteworthy, one of you will report immediately back to camp, and the other will stay to keep an eye on things. Avoid conflict at all cost, and try to remain unseen. Don't travel too far from the den, and keep your senses sharp." He left them to their work and trotted back to the den. He gathered the Omegas and the Gammas but left the capture the flag group to finish their training; they weren't needed yet.

"What I want to do is test all of you to find the strongest, so the patrols out there right now will have a replacement when it's time for them to get some sleep. All of you will race, and the top three will remain at the ready, and the rest will have fighting matches. Again, the top three will be on retainer for sentry duty. I'll be standing guard tonight, and I want you," He gestured to a greyhound mix among the throng, "to be on guard tonight as well on the opposite side of camp on the highest rise. I'll leave you all to figure the rest out amongst yourselves and I'll return when it's time to relieve the patrols."

He turned away and ran, having spotted the prime spot for his post for the night earlier. He climbed the pile of junk to the top and sat down, facing away from the den and outward to the territory border.

Felicity:

Fee watched the pack she had only recently come upon leave in the aftermath of the fight, and it seemed as though none of them had spotted her. She debated following, unsure if she was cut out for such scrappy living. She thought briefly of going back to the road, of trying again to find her owner, but she new it was fruitless. And having seen the brutality of an ambush, she didn't think she wanted to be out on the streets alone.

She stood up to follow after them, but stumbled at the sudden pain in her leg. She looked down and noticed a full strip of flesh hanging loose, bleeding freely. She whined worriedly and limped after them. Though she could no longer see them, she wasn't the only one bleeding, and it left a very clear trail of scent she could follow.

Finn: (yes, Coruki, Finn is on the other team)

Finn slunk forward, spotting two dogs, a border collie moving away from a lab. Finn moved to intercept the border collie; it was getting too close to the yellow's base, though it had only spotted the decoy building. He shadowed it, waiting to see what she would do, finally feeling the thrill of the game.