Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Minn went back over the water, "are you alright?" minn asked. "Wulf! help us" Minn ordered, and helped Soldier back up.

(fail post xd.png))

Victoria slowed her pace as Earl barked orders to the other jobs. As she had suspected, he did have an air of authority about him. She was impressed that Ty handled this new personality so well; perhaps Earl would even be promoted to Beta, given he seemed to be very intelligent when it came to those matters. She watched as she ran as the dogs crowded around the new Gamma for their orders. When the groups split off, her gaze flickered from Earl to the others in curiosity. A game? Finding this exercise more intriguing than her simple run, the silver Rhodesian veered off the course and trotted over to where Earl stood. She listened to him quietly and gazed at the other dogs. It was certainly interesting, what Earl had in mind.

She nodded her head at him quietly before padding away, not wanting to disrupt his orders. She glanced around, looking for Ty. She was certain Roe had already taken dogs out on patrol, or some other dog did. That would most likely mean Victoria was left with the hunting party, but for that she needed dogs. Her eyes swiveled over to Earl again, wondering if he could spare a few of his dogs in order to fetch some food.

(Bleh. Victoria, you're boring D: )

Sara leapt to her feet and stood between the strangers and her pups. She took a stiff legged step forward to get a good look at the two. She was about half a hand taller than the one who had spoke. They seemed very tired to the point that they had not even smelled her marks. She thought it quite strange that this dog was traveling with a cat. Though her hackles were up and she decided against a deep sleep Sara nodded stiffly. She pointed to a far corner and said "you can sleep there." There was plenty of rugs, worn blankets, and other insulaters around that she had collected so she douted that they would get cold. Laying down next to her pups Sara kept her eyes on the pair.

Edited by ET4252

(ET4252, Snowflake is a cat. Amber is a dog, just so you know. ^^)

((just so everyone knows, Felicity participated in the fight with Boss's dogs, I don't think anyone noticed :/))

(oops sorry. So thats why I could not find the charactor sheet blink.gif )

(I will change that in a second)

Edited by ET4252

Amber and Snowflake settled down in the corner that the mother dog had indicated. She had been acting very aggressive, but that was probably just because she was protecting her pups. Snowflake was on the inside of the corner, protected by Amber. If the mother dog made any move to attack Snowflake, Amber would protect her. "Thank you," Amber muttered before drifting off to sleep.

Sara slept lightly, not really fully trusting the two. When the dog had said thanks before drifting off Sara had replyed with a low grunt. It was not that she did not like other dogs it was just that protecting her pups came first before politeness. Delano yawned and rolled over in his sleep and Sara reached over and dragged a blanket closer around him. She then layed her head on the arm of an old sofa and closed her eyes resting but not really asleep.

(Scott the wolf recommended this rp to me

Name: Loffe

Breed: Saarloos Wolfhound

Appearance:link only the eyes are more golden

Gender male

Personality: Quiet and reserved he's more likely to flight than to fight unless cornered

Mate: none yet

Pups:none

History:

Loffe is a pedigree Saarloos wolfhound sold to an animal collector in the city, until his diet and higher than normal need for meat was threatening to eat his owner out of house and home he was ditched , Loffe's collar removed and left to fend for himself as a stray. Naturally he's lost a bit of weight due to the neglect and his coat isn't as well groomed as he would of liked if the animal collector hadn't abandoned him

Introduction Paragraph:

Loffe yawned stretching out in the box he'd crawled into the night before. Hunger pains reminded him that he needed food- no matter the source. Water on the other hand was no problem and he knew he could last longer without food than water. Stepping out of his makeshift den Loffe lowered his head lapping at the rain water left in a small dent in the pavement. He didn't smell any chemicals or poison in it so he decided to trust his luck. After the water was gone he looked around sniffing the air, coming off one of the trash bins near him was the sickly sweet smell of rancid meat. Not his ideal pick of breakfast but it was better than chasing down a measly cat or risk another conflict with a dog. Standing up on his hind-paws he bit into the package thankful the meat wasn't too horrid . Loffe only took half of it, if another dog came around he'd throw the rest to them in his current condition a fight was the last thing the wolf hound needed.

hope that's alright..

Scot it said on the first post that everyone starts out as either a junkyard dog or a loner )

Edited by Sorrowgrave

(i thought you where gonna be the Beta dog? i was reserving that spot for you O.o my dogs started out as a Tall Stone, they just haven't updated the first post in a while, anyway, if you want to get Kaala to make you Beta then you will have to act like one when she presents you to the pack ))

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

Scot it said on the first post that everyone starts out as either a junkyard dog or a loner

((It says you have to start out as a loner, junkpack member or shadowpack member, but that hasn't been updated since the Tall Stone pack was made. You can start out as a member of the Tall Stone packi, someone correct me if I'm wrong.))

Sara raised her head and looked out at the new morning. She wanted to go hunting but she also did not want to leave her pups alone until the dog and the cat left. Instead Sara stood up and walked to the entrance of the shed. There was a reletivly clean puddle nearby so she took a drink. She sat down so that she was blocking the entrance of the shed. When the strangers woke she would know it.

((*Looks at Thread* I see a sea of posts -__-'))

Keesha followed the group with a new type of modesty. She had mostly just stayed in the back and strayed from the attention of the opposing dogs. The most that she did was growl at what she assumed was an omega, and scared it off. [~What a way to start your fighting career~] She thought to herself. At the mention of Minn's promotion, Keesha smiled and lightly flicked her tail. She was sad for some reason. Perhaps it was caused by her outstanding lack of assertiveness. Keesha followed along and tried to avoid the gaze of the others; now ashamed of her lie. [be happy, you have a pack and friends. What else do you want for yourself? ~I don't know, sister. Perchance, I want to have courage like I have never experienced. Perhaps I want to be someone who can face the challenges of life without a tucked tail, sister. Perhaps I want to be like my mother~] The voice inside her seemed to think for a moment before answering. [she was once a street dog. In fact, had she not been, you would be naught. ~I know that tidbit very well. If only my mother was here, then I could learn from her.~ However, she is not. So you will just have to make do with what you have.]

Amber and Snowflake woke up, blinking as the sunlight streaming in from the doorway hit their eyes. The mother dog was sitting at the entrance, waiting for them to wake up. They had slept long enough that they could maybe find some breakfast, or at least search for some, and find another shed to sleep in. They didn't want to make the mother dog afraid that if she left her pups would be harmed. Amber knew she wouldn't feel very comfortable with leaving Snowflake with another dog. "Thank you for letting us stay here," Amber said. "We'll leave you and your pups alone now." Amber and Snowflake waited for the mother dog to move so they could leave.

Sara saw that they were awake and preparing to take their leave. She got and strecked moving out of the way so that they could leave. As they started to leave Sara felt a little bad for her aggretion so she said in a low voice "May good hunting come to you both." It was a phrase that her father had taught her that he had learned from his wolf mother.

Edited by ET4252

((Thanks, is you player on the opposite team?))

Coruki prowled around, watching for anyone that would come near their hiding spot. She pounced on a Maltese and sent her running back to the other team's side. Glancing at the black lab, he was standing a bit to the side but the ball wasn't with him It was in the middle of a circle of dogs. The other ball was in plain sight. In front of a building. Coruki slunk towards it but stopped. They'll notice me.

((Approved, both to Astro and Sorrowgrave))

"Hey, there was another dog helping us. Did you notice her? She had long black and brown fur, ring a bell? Here, I'll take the Doberman. Why don't you go look for her, Soldier?" Wulf asked, dipping his head under the Doberman's body. Taking on the large dog's weight, Wulf lowered his nose to the ground. He scented a slight tang in the air. Strange... He shook his head. Could just be garbage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty noticed a few dogs were playing some sort of game. Walking over to Victoria, who looked like she had been looking for him, he cocked his head.

"He's good. Turning drill into a game. One of the many things that motivates a dog. It looked like you may have been searching for me? Are you going hunting or going on a patrol? Perhaps joining in the game, even?" he asked, amber eyes glittering with curiosity.

"A dog?" She said, she could breath now that the dog was off her.

((What dog are you talking about?))