Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

((Merp.))

Dirmin got up once his legs were stable and padded back to the hotdog stand. The owner of the stand had noticed some of the hotdogs were missing. Dirimin snatched one and ran away, the person who was in the stand chasing him. He fled into an alleyway and through many bends and twists and turns, losing them. He found his way back to his den and went back to eating. After he was done, his mouth was dirty. He grabbed a bode and gnawed on it, cleaning his teeth, and sharpening them. He ran back out, looking for something to do. He saw others dogs and watched them hidden in thick shadows nearby. He watched them for a while before coming out. "Hello." he said. He sat down, waiting for them to reply or attack. If they attacked, he was ready to counterattack or dodge.

The dogs pinning down Soldier snickered, thinking that they had won. 'How pathedic' she thought. She twisted over on her feet and, with her hind legs, kicked a dog in the face, scaring his eyes and he fell over, blinded. While the other dogs were stunned, she bit ones paw and pulled, tumbleing him over and knocking down another dog with his weight. She felt blood pouring on her as she bit them both as hard as she could. She other two dogs where shocked at her power, but the pounced on her. In midflight she caught one paw and thrashed it in midair, knocking them both out. And probably severly ingering his paw.

Edited by shelbell

Carlos did not find any other dogs, so he and the four others jumped through the windows of the building, he went for a light colored German Shepard. it was surprised at his attack. Carlos pulled its ear and it reared. he got on top of it's head, he slashed at it's eyes, he let it go when it went bolting off, it ran into a pole at full speed and fell down stunned. when it got back up it took one weary glance at the battle then disappeared off somewhere.

((Is anyone else roleplaying in the intellegence group? Oh and how big is the ball?))

Coruki poked the blue ball. "If we hide it somewhere where they can't find or get to it, they can't win. In this game, I think defense is the offense. There's no cheating..." Coruki pondered it for a moment. "So lets say we hid the ball with another dog, so it can change it's hiding spot when it's in danger. How about that?"

The black lab gave a a cold glare. "I'm in charge of the team. We're not doing hat." He barked and the other dogs gathered around him, pushing Coruki away. "Listen up." He announced. "We're going to hide it somewhere that the red team can't get to." A chorus of approving howls sounded. "Then there will be some guards to protect it and also a dog will be carrying the ball, in case there is an emergency move." Howls from all the dogs rose, approving the Black lab as their official captain. he gave Coruki an evil grin before marching away with the ball. "I will be the carrier of the ball for this game."

Coruki bristled. She could now tell why this group was the one that used wits and intellegence. "That. Was. MY. Idea." She growled. and stalked off to her given position.

"I grew up as a lapdog in an apartment. After a year of living there, I was quite bored so I left and have been living on the streets ever since. I find it very enjoyable," Snips replied. "Do you enjoy your current life?" he asked Chloe.

Chloe nodded in response to Snip's question. "Yeah, I do. It's even more enjoyable now that I actually have people to talk to." She said, looking off in the distance. "What do you want to do?"

Edited by angelkay

Wulf looked at his Alpha with shock. She expected him to hunt down the alpha of Shadowpack? He quickly turned and sprinted around the corner, following the scent of the Shadowpack Alpha. Knowing he was most likely faster than most of the Shadowpack dogs, he hoped to just bolt after the Alpha without any trouble. Wulf felt himself slowing down as the scent got stronger. His legs and paws churning, Wulf lept over bits of trash and onto dumpsters, hoping to gain more ground.

Boss knew they would come after him. But he knew how to disguise his scent well. He walked over to where he had hidden a dead cat before and quickly disguised his scent. He then dashed away, through many cat scent trails and eventually folowe one into a dark alleyway.

((the ball can easily be held in the mouth - please no 'that's what she said' jokes tongue.gif - and I don't think there are any others playing, but I'll pick up an npc, anyone is free to, to make it interesting.))

Fee:

She rounded a corner and her ears perked. She heard some dogs speaking, but they were still a ways away and out of sight, so she followed the sounds. Eventually, she came upon a group facing one dog, and though she couldn't make heads or tails of the situation, the one standing alone finally left, only to have another group fall upon the ones had faced it. Though she was no longer in the territory that smelled so strongly of the husky that she could now see, she felt the urge to join in on the very sudden fight. Even when she saw blood flying, she didn't balk. Though the only experience she had was play fighting with her litter mates and the obstacle course training, she lost all reason and plunged into the fray.

Felicity leaped upon the back of one of the dogs that had ambushed the group, a large mutt that was trying to go for the border collie. She used her weight to drag it to the ground and clamped her jaws down on the back of its neck. She shook wildly but quickly lost her grip, and the mutt turned sharply, grabbed her leg, and with a swift jerk tore away a strip of flesh. She yelped and tried to stumble away, the pain bringing her back from her adrenaline-fueled courage.

Earl:

Having gotten the Gammas started on their training in the same manner as the Omegas, he returned to the Omegas who had been running and fighting for about twenty minutes, and called for them to stop. The intellectual group would continue until the game ended, but there was no reason to keep these ones up any longer, especially since they had been training before he had organized it. He had them gather before them again for a last announcement.

"Before the next training session, I will start assigning certain ones for patrols and certain ones for the guard spots, but I will leave you to sleep until then. We will set up a relay and a sparring match to select the strongest and fastest for the roles and the rest will train until the shift changes. Rest well, tomorrow will be grueling." His tone changed to encouragement, "If you still have energy to stand, the intelligence group is playing a game that may be interesting to watch, so long as you're in a high enough place to watch it."

NPC: (Airedale terrier mix)

Finn paced back and forth before the decoy, growling slightly. The yellow team had decided that they would keep the ball safe by setting him up in front of an empty building in plain sight, hoping he'd draw some of the opposition away from the real hiding place. He shook his nose and growled again. Why couldn't I be in the action? Ugh. You know what? Smog this!

He bounded away from the shed and alighted upon the lid of a dumpster, scanning the horizon for any signs of the others. Seeing no one, he jumped back down to the ground and ran toward the enemy base. The closer he got, the nearer he came to being seen by dogs from both sides. He darted into the bushes as he came upon two dogs, one from either side, starting to fight. He slunk along the shadows, keeping an eye out for any clues as to where the blue ball may be.

Wulf whimpered as he lost the scent of the alpha. His own Alpha had entrusted him with this very important task and he had lost the scent? Growling, Wulf knew he needed to head back to his alpha and protect her. Quickly racing back to his alpha, he felt his ears droop. He had failed her. He yipped as a dog bit his tail, turning to growl at the dog and biting it's scruff, forcing his head into the ground until the dog shoved it's tail between it's legs and ran. Finally making his way over to his alpha, he ducked his head while fighting off a dog that came to close.

"Alpha, I lost him. He must've covered his scent or something. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm sorry," he woofed, his eyes sad.

A howl sounded far of in the distance, and all the dogs froze. They growled once and grinned. "We've done our job. Time to go" And with that, the remaining dogs fled and ran. They used the same method as Boss to flee, but in many diferent directions. It was over, and the Tall Stone pack had nothing to show from it except the fact that they now knew one thing. Boss was alive.

(:3)

Edited by warewolves

Soldier watched as the dogs ran. She made no attempt to chase, but did trip a few. She looked down at the dogs she had knocked out or killed.

"What should we do with these dogs?" Soldier asked, pokeing the bloody head of a dog on the ground.

Kaala nodded, "it is fine." Kaala said, "now we will know his tricks, covering a sent trail in a dead cat is the worst way to hide your sent trail." Kaala knew that because she has scented dead cat as soon as Boss came back. weird how she could smell the dead cat but nothing else. "leave them" Kaala said, "take only our own, if Shadowpack is going to leave there injured here to die then so be it, we must get back to the densite, now" Kaala then saw Minn, "Minn?"

Minn lifted her head from where she lay, some dog had made her head hit the ground hard. she had been laying there for a while, "i'm fine" Minn said and draged herself up. "is everyone okay?" Minn asked.

Kaala nodded, "only a few scratches, but everyone will be fine."

(if she is accepted maybe Minn could find her somewhere and help her :3 Minn loves helping dogs in need :3))

"Besides the fact that i am covered with the blood of these filthy Shadowpack, i think i'm fine." Soldier said, looking at her black fur glossed with scarlet blood. "Minn? Are you Okay? I hope that bump on your head isn't a concusion!" Soldier asked with worry. "I think i saw Carlos? Is that correct?" She added

((Yes you were accepted. Sorry, I was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I had to catch up on...))

"I'm fine. A few scratches, but I mostly came away unscathed. Are you alright, Minn?" Wulf asked, his ears still half-drooping because of his failure. Concern was in his eyes, however, because no matter what position his leader chose for him, he would be happy. So long as Minn was alright. She was a good friend and Wulf had always felt protective over his friends. Licking blood off of one paw, he looked at the ground. He was such a failure. The only thing his leader might position him now as would be den-guard after she realized how incapable he was.

Kaala looked at wulf "straighten up! Neither warriors or hunters ever look like THAT!" Kaala said "Minn, are you sure your okay?"

Minn nodded, she lifted up her paw that had a giant gash in it, "I'll be fine," Minn knew that she wasn't fine, but she would worry about herself after she made sure that all the dog's where treated, she looked around, there where many dogs lying on the ground. one near her lifted his head, he was the doberman that had put the gash on her leg, he was severely injured to the neck. "Kaala? what about them? shouldn't we help them?" Minn asked.

Kaala shook her head "we can't afford to, your own pack needs you" Kaala moved her head to the side as she looked at the rest of the group, a pain in her neck made her straighten her head, she didn't know what the pain was from, she put her paw there and it came back full of blood, "See we need a good Healer" Kaala said as if the scratch on her neck proved it, now Kaala was talking to Minn as her equal.

Carlos shook out his fur, "that was it?" Carlos said, "those cowards!"

the dogs all gathered around Kaala And Minn.

Kaala said, "do you accept this offer?" Kaala asked Minn's eyes widened, if she was healer, she would be second only to the Alpha, not even a Beta dog would out rank her. as a Healer she would have much more freedom and be almost an equal to the Alpha, she wouldn't have the usual rank boundaries and would be free to help whoever she wanted. she nodded, "we should get back, i'll have a look at those wounds." instead of going straight to the path where her home was, she helped up the doberman and motioned for Soldier to help him back to the den-site, she was a healer now and now could help whoever she wanted, most of the inured dogs there refused help and went away, they ended up bringing only a beagle and the Doberman.

Kaala let her bring them, if she denied her decision to help these dogs she would be stepping out of line, Healers didn't have the usual Pack boundaries like the other dogs. Minn lead the way, she went around the house then turned at the mossy rock and came to the place where the oily water marked the border with the shadowpack. Minn jumped over, but when she got on the other side she staggered and fell to the side, as she couldn't catch herself with her injured leg. she got back up and waited for the rest of the dogs to come across.

(those dogs will go away after she helps them, not important chars, more of filler characters. ))

Wulf nodded. His alpha was right. Lifting his head, his eyes widened as Minn was appointed healer. Grinning at her, he butted her with his nose, following her over the water. He noticed how she fell as she landed. Her paw must've been hurting her. Wulf helped her up, turning to look at her and smiling.

"You okay? And congratulations, Minn! You deserve this," he woofed, wagging his tail as his mismatched eyes sparkled. Licking a few bits of blood out of his fur, he caught her eyes. He had never really thought about it before, but she was pretty. Not showing that at all on his face, he just seemed to hold the same mood as always.

Soldier bowed at the new Healer "Congrants, Minn" Soldier smiled.

Soldier let the Doberman lay his head over her back, proping him up so he could walk with her to the Densite. She limped with the weight of the Doberman, but it did not hurt her, he was just bulky.

Minn smiled "i'll be fine." Minn said and sat down. she watched as the beagle went over the water, he landed shakily and it took him a few heartbeats to regain balance, Minn had asked him a few questions and all he seemed to answer was "i don't know" she knew that the beagle had been hit on the head even harder than Minn had, probably wiping out his memory. Minn had seen that before, there was no cure to it that she new of, but she was more worried about helping those wounds, and then she would try and help his memory loss.

Kaala jumped over the oil water, and looked back, we are going to have trouble getting that doberman over here she thought.

(p.s. my friend asked if i could hold a Beta spot for her. is that alright?))

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

Soldier saw the oily water. she wasn't sure how she would get the Downerman over, so she looked down at the water. 'it dosen't look very deep.' Soldier told herself. Soldier huffed and waded through the water, the know diried blood on her fur was washing off. She huffed and pulled through the disgusting water. She slipped and fell in the garbage water. She felt the water seep into her eyes, they burned. She whined and got back up.shaking off the water, and almost the Doberman she was carrieing. She limped back over to the other side of the river, and fell, agstasted. The Dovermman whined and she got back up reminded of her job and she barked at the doberman, not that he could hear her. She whined in pain as she shifted his weight.

Amer finished drinking at the fountain, water dripping of her chin. Now would be a good time to get some sleep, maybe just a quick nap before roaming around the streets, looking for more food. After that, she and Snowflake would sleep away the the day, waking up when night cooled the air. Night was were she belonged, in the dark, not in the harsh sunlight. The sunlight hadn't been so bad when she was a house-dog, playing in the sunshine with her master. Now that was gone, and she had no reason to enjoy the daylight.

Amber and Snowflake walked into a shed, to tired to smell the scent of a mother dog, milk, and puppies. They nosed open the door, and looked in. There was already another dog in there, a mutt, and three cute little puppies. Amber and Snowflake backed off, afraid that the mother dog would chase them away. "Sorry", Amber said. "We were just looking for a place to sleep."