Packgoater

Junkyard Dogs

Skyla sighed. "More laps?!" she thought angrily, continuing to run around the Junkyard, running through a few puddles here and there. "I know you have to run so your legs get stronger and everything... But shouldn't we actually practice using our speed?" she thought.

Zara paced furiously around camp. She hated standing idle while others did the the work. It was all part of the plan though. It had been a shock when Frost's mate returned. She had thought him dead for many years. He would certainly be a deadly asset when fighting Junkpack. Zara continued pacing, waiting for the others to return.

"Hello Zara. Do you know where Frost is?" Swift-Eye trotted over, nipping at those bothersome fleas on her paw. Sitting down, she started itching behind her ear. Maybe I should change my name to Kayleth. Yeah, that's a good name. No one messes with Kayleth. Kayleth began to chew on her back, hoping to remove some of the fleas.

A low chuckle sounded through the streets as Boss hopped out. There was no one else beside hi, but he seemed as confedent as if he was facing them with thre times the dogs they had. "Well well, Some Junkies stray too close to the edge? I suggest you run. Oh don't worry, I won't kill you. Just maime you and disfigure you enough to be unreconisable." He shrugged once and gazed at them with his tradmark eyes. The eyes that said he held all the cards.

Zara turned and gave Kayleth one of her rare smiles. She had actually come to somewhat like the dog, something that never happened. Too bad that she couldn't trust the dog's loyalty at all. "Sorry, no. I believe she may be out with Boss." Zara paused and then continued. "I saw your kill earlier. I just have one question for you. Why did you disguise the scent? You and that flea-bitten mutt both stink of cat." Zara watched Kayleth for any reaction to her question.

"If I hadn't and some Junkpack idiot comes over here, they could tell who killed him. I could become a target." Kayleth became curious when she heard about Boss."He's still alive? I thought he was dead." Something inside Kayleth snapped. Cackles with glee. Never met a dog with strength and intelligence like Boss. "If you doubt my loyalty, no need."

Kaala stood up, at the front, "We are not here to fight. unless you would like us to discuss the dogs from your pack going across Our border." Kaala hoped that this dog would not recognize her, she had been part of Shadowpack before she had tried challenging the Alpha.

Minn stared at the dog, it's a Shadowpack!! she was out of sight and downwind, the dog would not notice her.

(i assume Boss is Shadowpack, as we are on Shadowpack territory, and what rank is Boss?))

Name: Sara

Breed: she is a mutt that has some wolf in her

Appearance: http://www.kecharaskorner.com/images/kecharaball.jpg

Gender female

Personality: for the most part she is a nice dog but she can get very snappy when a stranger gets close to her pups

Mate: dead

Pups: three pups two boys one girl. The girl is one the far left and is called Aine, the oldest boy is in the middle and he is called Delano and the last boy on the far right is called Ken. Picture:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2171/179051..._ac6a9f2a29.jpg

History: She was owned by a breeder who was obsessed with making the perfect dog. The man mixed in all the breeds he could including wolf. Sara is one of the dogs he "cast off" because she did not turn out how he wanted. She joined a pack and was with them for awhile, but then the pack split and her mate died. Now she has to raise three pups by herself.

Introduction Paragraph:

Sara lifted her nose, smelling the air that ruffled her fur and swam past her eyes. She waited until she was absolutly sure that no one was near before she entured the shed that had been her home for the last three days. Three balls of brown fluff threw themselves at her begging for milk. Sara eased herself down and let them suckle, she had found enough food to last her the rest of the day. But tomarrow held another set of challenges.

Edited by ET4252

(He's the Ex-alpha. He was killed by TY(Was it? Dang names) but is still actualy alive.)

Boss grinned at both of them. "Then you are both tresspasing as well, are you not?" He chuckelled and gazed to the spot where Minn was and said "I suggest you come out dear. Appearences may change but your scent is stil as fresh as the day I met you. I believe-" he turned and looked to Kaala. "I believe you tried to kil me, remember? You failed pitifully, and I demoted you." He gazed at them and smiled "Now lets say we have a nice chat. Or I can just send my pack who is hiding around this area to strike you down. It's up to you." He grinned again, his eyes holding that same look they always have.

Zara threw Kayleth a withering look before responding. "Do you really think Junkpack could ever come here? We would destroy them in two shakes of a mouse tail,"Zara said confidently. She still had questions about the dog's loyalty, but she decided to keep them to herself for now.

Zara continued pacing for a few silent moments. "Don't you feel like we should be doing something?" she asked abruptly. "Let's go for a hunt," Zara said assertively. She was Beta after all.

((Wait. What position are you in Shadowpack, Aryxon? I have forgotten. tongue.gif))

Kaala growled "i hear you are not an Alpha anymore, who was it? what are you now? Omega would fit you perfectly." Kaala growled, the old Shadowpack coldness inside her began to rise again. "i think any dog could defeat you now" Kaala said keeping her head high, "As an Alpha, defeating you would be easy, but today it is not to be, but, we will meet again." Kaala motioned for Wulf to step forward, she pushed down the Shadowpack fealing, she hated Shadowpack. "now, he is a very mean dog, as shadows usually are, be careful, and don't worry if you fail the first time, I will be here to help you, now if he attacks, i want you to fight him. if he has more, leave it to the rest of us to defeat them, I am counting on you." Kaala whispered in Wulf's ear. she then looked over to Minn's spot, silently saying to stay put, we will need you after this one.

Minn didn't move. she wasn't a fighter anyway.

Boss laughed. "not an alpha?" He gazed at her with those eyes, that said they knew how to get out of this situation scott free. "Once an Alpha, always an alpha. I just have different ambition now. And besides that my dear Mate has move on since my 'death'" He chuckelled. "If you think any dog can dfeat me, then you are mistaken. Before I left shadowpack, I assembelled some of my most loyal Gamma's and Beta's. Now answer the a question here little runt. What is the best way to attack an enemy?" The answer was, of course, off guard and from above. Which is what happened right now as over a dozen dogs lept at them from above. They attacked in two's. And in the chaos that ensued, Boss vanished.

((Sorreh been so caught up with other threads DX))

Dirimin woke up, streched, and yawned. He padded out, stomache halfway full. He sat down outside, legs shaky from just being woken up.

((Short, because of Writers' Block. Meh >.<))

Minn scrambled from her place as two dogs came down on her. she ran. she should have noticed them! what was she thinking!

Kaala reared up and pawed down four dogs a once. she made them run into each other to create a domino effect, "Wulf! find Boss!" Kaala ordered. she yelped as she felt some dog bite her tail she spun around and bit into it's face makeing it yelp and scramble backwards. Kaala felt a new strength her mother's voice ringing through her ears we are Husky's the purest breed of them all, the strongest breed. Wolf blood runs through our veins giving us strength when we most need it. Kaala felt the blood flow through her teeth as she bit another dog, she flung him to the side, he landed in a pile of glass, "I am a Husky!" Kaala growled she felt as if there was nothing else but her and her opponets, she had never felt this, she was in a fury. she flung dogs to the side "Boss SHOW YOURSELF!" she howled above the battle noise then let out a loud howl.

Carlos herd the howl. "kaala is calling!" Carlos growled, "Warriors! assemble!" Carlos barked loudly, too loud for a Chihuahua, Carlos and seven other dogs rushed for the border, as the sound of the battle grew louder Carlos felt strength come to him more and more, he motioned for three of the seven dogs to jump into battle from this side and the rest of them to go into the house, they would look for any others that might be waiting to surprise them. with Kaala and Carlos, the other dogs where at a great disadvantage. Carlos went into the house as well.

((I'm willing to let Soldier get hurt if she dose fight, but not killed.)) Soldier felt her black as night fur raising, her bright green eyes were filled with hatred, she wanted to prove to Kaala that she would kill for her pack. She wanted to fight this 'Alpha'. Even if it hurt or killed her. She saw Kaala whisper into Wulf's ear. Soldier wanted to fight the alpha instead of Wulf. She then saw the suprise atack and saw Boss flee. She saw an ambush as dogs piled on Minn. She saw Keesha behind her, as shocked as she was. She snaped from it. She pounced on a dog, and she bit it's fleash, she teeth sinking farther with every moment. The dog shriked and fled the site. She looked around wondering where Boss was, but that was none of her concere, as about four huge dog pinned her done and started ripping, She shriked for help. She twisted and turned, but they pinned her well. She realized that they were trying to torture her, pinned like this. Soldier became madder.

Edited by shelbell

((I am over at Colorado now. They have a computer that I might be able to get on occasionally. I will try to post as often as I can))

Keesha kept her ears perked while Minn talked about Soldiers paw. She had heard humans saying something similar. Do not take the projectile out of the wound until you can receive proper treatment. She supposed that it was because the girl was a 'nerd'. Minn wrapped a cobweb around Soldier's paw while Keesha continued to watch intently. A shadowpack dog came out from behind one of the walls, and her new alpha took up a stance to ward the dog off. "We are not here to fight. unless you would like us to discuss the dogs from your pack going across Our border."

What? Why would shadowpack come across Tallstone territory? She guessed that it was just to keep things at lower hostility; a tounge in cheek thing. Keesha lowered her head and tensed her muscles in case it made a sudden move. The dog talked about them trespassing and went into some battle that Kaala and him had once had. "Now lets say we have a nice chat. Or I can just send my pack who is hiding around this area to strike you down. It's up to you." The dog said with a grin. Kaala retaliated with how the dog was no longer an alpha and how their group could easily defeat them. Kaala whispered something to Wulf. Probably telling him to attack or something of the like. The Ex-Alpha of shadowpack laughed. "Once an Alpha, always an alpha. I just have different ambition now. And besides that my dear Mate has move on since my 'death'. If you think any dog can defeat me, then you are mistaken. Before I left shadowpack, I assembled some of my most loyal Gamma's and Beta's. Now answer the a question here little runt. What is the best way to attack an enemy?"

Keesha looked around and held her nose to the ground and then to the air. That dog did not ask that question just for some food for thought. There was something going on. Was it an ambush? Keesha smelled more dogs. However, it was from the air rather than the ground. She could barely make out the top of a head on the roof. The shadowpack dog walked off as a dozen dogs leapt down. Keesha yelped in surprise as several of them went after her. "Ambush!" she barked. It was a little to late to run now that they were surrounded.

(wait for what? xd.png this is fun!! everyone is gonna get hurt here >:3 battles are like that xd.png))

Kaala jumped up on an open window. she saw that Carlos was already here. she jumped on two dogs at once and pinned both down.

((About how far is it from Dirimin's den? It's in Junkpack's territory. I want him to fiiight. biggrin.gif /shot))

( well then it is on the other side of Shadowpack as the Tall Stone territory is on the other side, and it is near the border with Tall Stone.))

((So I completely forgot where my dogs are and what they're doing. I just know that Snips is with Chloe and Luli is with Kelley with Kaden off in the distance.))

(( I'll repost Chloe's reply to see if you can remember anything. happy.gif :

Chloe smiled as the rain started to gently fall from the sky. "I was born and raised on a farm not to far from here." Chloe said, trotting forward again. She thought back to her life before this, with owners and a mother, father, sisters, brothers, and so much more. She shook her head, she didn't want to think about all of them, this was her life now. "What about you? Where did you grow up?"))

Edited by angelkay

((Frost said that if I proved myself I would be a Beta as well. I think I am, not sure))

"I have seen their defenses. It would be a trouble to hold them off. I also hear that they are training, and that The Order has been put into action. I was thinking about going to look for food, as I know a few spots that would roll in the prey in." Rolling her eyes, Kayleth trotted out to tje nearby intersection of a few roads. Sitting on the curb, Kayleth did the puppy eyes and begged. Soon, a human stopped their car and lowered a plate of balls of meat. Wagging her stump of a tail, she dragged the plate back to the camp. "Eat well compadres!"

(What am I waiting for? For all of you to have your fun so I can continue. I don't mind waiting so take your time.