TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

So happy to see these coming in smile.gif

One question though... will there be any kind of list or help in figuring out which eggs are going to which biome?

Wow, this'll be an epic birthday for me! xd.png

EEEEEEEEEEEEEETelepoooooooort! biggrin.gif

Gah! I'm going to explode, I'm so happy :3

I can't wait for all of this to be implemented.

Thanks TJ!

One question though... will there be any kind of list or help in figuring out which eggs are going to which biome?

You can ask that question here. Socky set up a questions thread about the coming update over in the Help section. smile.gif

If there will not be something on the forum you can check Wiki, surely every dragons' page will be updated from me and other contributors with the new egg locations.

:D This totally made my night. Thanks so much TJ for the heads up and your work on the new features, I wan't wait to see them in-cave! ^^

I just saw still need 102 dragons for my Gold Trophy sad.gif Well, at least I'll have +1 slot biggrin.gif I just need to appoint more!

And speaking about Trophies... maybe one of the unannounced features is a new Throphy level? biggrin.gif

OMG, I so excited!!! I'll be graduated too, perfect Graduation gift! Thanks TJ!

YES! FINALLY!

OMG, thank you TJ! I was beginning to wonder when the next set of new features was going to be implemented.

awesome, thanks for the timeframe! (and the updates, but I think that goes without saying)

Thank you, thank you, thank you TJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!*seizure in the distance* laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*girlish squeal*

YAY UPDATES!

Thank goodness too, I've been dying for teleport to come for a while now.

Thanks so much, TJ!

Came insane. laugh.gif

Dunno what you'd call it now...

'braces for glitches, well worth the NEW LIMITS!!!'

lol, I agree. With all of that.

and.... THANK YOU TJ!!

I can understand why some might not like the teleport feature but I've never had a fast enough connection to trade so I'm looking forward to being able to do that now. Either way, old or "new" the cave's always been great smile.gif

I am so excited for all the coming changes! Most excited for the new limits though; I just hit the 500 dragon mark so the timing for this is pretty great biggrin.gif Plus I'm all stocked up on dragons so I'm ready for the new BSAs smile.gif

...and more. That's right, there will be a few changes that I'm going to leave unannounced.

OH, those unannounced changes.... THOSE are the ones that will keep me on edge.... >.>

WE LUFF YOU TJ!!!

And I just realized that this is coming out on the day school ends. YES!