TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I'm so happy I've gotten to the Gold Trophy level, so happy we'll see Dragon Cave evolve and become even more fun for players. Thank you so much TJ!!!! biggrin.gif

HOORAYY! I can't waaaaait for these changes! Too bad that I am going to be off of DC for a while.

BIOMES ARE COMING!!!! BIOMES ARE COMING!!!! BIOMES ARE COMING!!!! BIOMES ARE COMING!!!! BIOMES ARE COMING!!!!

So happy right now!!!!! xd.png I need to break my diet and have a pop! xd.png

YEAAAAAAAHHHH!

Anyways, are both of the sites gonna go down while TJ does the changes or will just the cave go down? ._.

Oh yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes! *excited to no end*

Thank you soooo much TJ!!!! *marks calender*

biggrin.gif

Yes! I wanted to get my gold trophy before the new limits were implemented; I'm glad I made it! Thank you, TJ!

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay new features!

Best dragcave news - I am soo looking forward to the new limits and just in time to fulfill my cb spring quota *squee* biggrin.gif

Woohoo! I am SO looking forward to these features, especially the new limits and biomes! Thanks TJ!

lol, I will take advantage of all the extra space to catch up on (Magi, Purple) X Holiday lineages since I need those bsa's desperately now xd.png After all this time I had given up on the new updates. Im so glad to finally see some progress biggrin.gif I'm also dying to know what the secret updates are!

Omg, Teleport! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Now I can start to trade [my internet really sucks, I can't have adsl].

And yay for new egg limits (at this time I really need some more slots - see signature for details) and biomes. I'm soo curious to see how the new cave will look like. I guess that everyone will be super excited about them, but in the bottom of their hearts they will miss the old dear cave!

SQUEEEE!!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thank you, TJ!

*start plotting special things for June 10*

Yays, features sound great! =D

I hope there'll be a writeup of all the new features once they're live. Which there probably will be. .w.

EDIT: I also wish I got more purples now. <_>

Edited by Vampiric

ohmigosh YAYNESS!

curious 'bout the biomes, but everything else has me absolutely psyched, liek the new BSAs YAY! and the rare x rare breeding will be great for EPIC lineages, but alas, if only i had golds and silvers....do holidays count as rares?

*fangirl scream* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Though I have to say, I will miss trading the old way...