TJ09

2011-05-31 - State of the Cave

Looking forward to the new egg/hatchling caps... as I'm sure everyone and anyone who plays DC is =P The other stuff might be cool too; here's hoping the biomes become a big improvement over the current cave!

Awesome news! biggrin.gif I'm curious what the unannounced new features will be. wink.gif

I have to admit I usually only get 2 or 3 eggs at a time, I've kinda stepped back from DC a little lately.... But I have a feeling these new limits, Teleport, biomes, etc, are going to make me a full-on addict once again. And then I'll be really glad for the new egg limits!

I can't believe all of these things are being released at once! All of them are incredibly welcome, and thanks for all the hard work! biggrin.gif

I'm looking forward to the limits and a few of the others.

I'm not really looking forward to teleport however. I enjoy a good old ffa every now and then like on the hatchling and community board for eggs and hatchies. I find it fun to try and see what you can get. That will be a thing of the past.

I'm looking forward to the limits and a few of the others.

I'm not really looking forward to teleport however. I enjoy a good old ffa every now and then like on the hatchling and community board for eggs and hatchies. I find it fun to try and see what you can get. That will be a thing of the past.

FFA are still possible, reading all what was said about how Teleport will work (and I hope that anythingh will be changed in negative).

You just put the egg in the "Teleport limbo" and give the link to claim it to everyone: the firts user that click it will get the egg.

State of the Art - Cave

Seconded xd.png

OMG. Thank you for everything, TJ, except TELEPORT!

I don't really want that teleport...oh, god.

Can you count people who don't like it?

wow, there are bunch of users! cannot even count them!

*sigh* ah.

And how about counting all the people that do want Teleport? ( like me, for example. ) I bet there are many that do want that, too.

looking forward to the update, very curios about the biomes!

That is the news I've been waiting for. I will finally be able to gift biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ!

I'm able to gift as well! Finally :3

Yeah!!!!

Just in time for my birthday (the 11th june), what a great present!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

ZOMGZOMGZOMG.

*excitement overcrowds coherent thoughts and stuffs them in a corner*

(love how I always discover the News topic through the Help forum)

Yay! Thanks TJ! Looking forward to all the new stuff, even finding out about the "unannounced." Great stuff!

Waaaaaa! *runs around screaming* How cool! Can't wait for biomes! Yay for biomes, finally!

Thanks so much!!! biggrin.gif

Ugh. Teleport. *kicks it*

I do like the new egg limits. :3